Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Please Vote Tay Michael (TITO) For Face Of Unilorin 2018 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please Vote Tay Michael (TITO) For Face Of Unilorin 2018 (568 Views)

The Search For Face Of Oriflame Sweden( Nigeria ) Model - 2020 Is On! / Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) / Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Vote Tay Michael (TITO) For Face Of Unilorin 2018 by Donlami(m): 11:12am On Jun 02, 2018
Good morning, how are you doing?
I'm Tay Michael, nickname Tito and I'm contesting for The Face Of Unilorin.
I need your votes to pass the first stage�
I need at least 1000 SMS votes and 3000instagram likes to pass the first stage..
��������
Please vote for me♥♥♥

To send an SMS vote, TEXT vote Tito to 32811

To vote on IG;
1. Follow the page @faceofunilorin_
2. Like my picture and tag friends���

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bjc9hVRl2lQ/

NOTICE: People outside the country can vote too

*I can't do this alone*
�������

#TeamTito

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Vote Tay Michael (TITO) For Face Of Unilorin 2018 by Tito98: 12:52am On Jun 14, 2018
Good evening, I'm Tay Michael, nickname Tito and I'm contesting for The Face Of Unilorin.
Thank you very much for your support through the first stage, God bless�

I need at least 1000 SMS votes and 3000instagram likes to pass the second stage too�
��������
Please vote for me♥️♥️♥️

To send an SMS vote, TEXT vote Tito to 32811
*YOU CAN VOTE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT*
To vote on IG;
1. Follow the page @faceofunilorin_ (vote doesn't count if you're not following the page)
2. Like my picture and tag friends���

https://instagram.com/p/Bj5d-ovFas0/

NOTICE: People outside the country can vote too

*I can't do this alone*
�������

PLEASE RBC
#TeamTito

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez, 48, Flaunts Her Abs And Derriere As She Hits The Gym – Pictures / A Decent Man In Warri Needed / Must See: See List Of France Players Who Are Of African Descent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.