Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) (68671 Views)

"I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says / Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) / Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by godofuck231: 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
deliciousgeh:
the only thing blessed and holy that me I know in Christianity is the Bible. Which one is blessed sacrament again.
How many books do you think the holy Bible has 66? Think again that's where the Catholic Church left other denominations at, there's more that just the Bible, the Bible was the key to an equation so large even the Pope can't boast to solve.
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Liger: 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
lobell:
I can bet my left black ass that half of the catholics here do not know that that thing is called a monstrance.

Hope you realize that if there's any one stupid enough to go into a wager with you on this point, you will loose that thing you speak of, not that it's worth anything.
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by donnie(m): 11:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
godofuck231:
How many books do you think the holy Bible has 66? Think again that's where the Catholic Church left other denominations at, there's more that just the Bible, the Bible was the key to an equation so large even the Pope can't boast to solve.

Yes sooo large... large enough to accept anything, including idolatory. undecided

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by muelzik(m): 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
The word has already begun its journey of endtime since when people have been worshiping images in Church. Imagine calling that image Blessed Sacrament. Well, in my opinion, God is not an image that has no ear to hear, eye to see or nose to smell, let alone move without man's support (or woman's, as the case is on this trending issue). May God help us know HIM more. He is a jealous God and would not have man trade HIS position for graven images.
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by CanineOfJackal: 11:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ishilove:
Wanna see my black ass?
you just want me to commit sin this night.
let me just commit small sin like the Catholics used to say..

Show me the black are #coversFace
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by godofuck231: 11:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
donnie:

Yes sooo large... large enough to accept anything, including idolatory. undecided

No wonder pastors de pull una pant do deliverance for una wives and Babes and you men who are supposed to be the spiritual head if the house and family seat back as lame as a Leper
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by ChimuchiYola(f): 12:01am On Jun 03, 2018
Ishilove:

I can bet my right black ass that you are correct

please I want to see that your right black ass oooo !!!

Lolzzzz
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 03, 2018
Ishilove:

Nope
Ishilove I need a favor from you tomorrow. I need my post getting front page
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by GGirll: 12:05am On Jun 03, 2018
wwwtortoise:
Hypocrites everywhere

Most of the 'reactors' do worse behind the closet and they will be the ones criticizing at the forefront.

I am indifferent about the whole drama anyways.

Maybe someone should kindly point out where in the bible it's a taboo for a feminine gender to lift the sacrament.

Nobody holy pass.

Unfortunately there's no word like sacrament in the Holy Bible.....it's plain pagan worship. Quote me all you can I won't give a bleep d truth is painful to hear but can't be stopped.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 12:07am On Jun 03, 2018
SalamRushdie:
It's not the blessed sacrament as she did not lift it in a Catholic church and has not passed through the holy Eucharist phase

she is only carrying bread.
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 12:10am On Jun 03, 2018
mavinc4u:

she is only carrying bread.
Exactly just bread and Chinese plastic
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by ebenholer(m): 12:11am On Jun 03, 2018
The veil has been removed, no more discrepancy between God's treatment of male and female being against. He created them both for His glory. God is only looking forward to those that will serve him in both spirit and truth. So, my opinion is that our spiritual symbol is nothing but Bible the living word of God. It is the only known spiritual book that must not be toyed with without seeing the wrath of God. Any other things are of the men,
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Egalitarian1: 12:11am On Jun 03, 2018
lobell:
I can bet my left black ass that half of the catholics here do not know that that thing is called a monstrance.

You are not actually wrong nor right.You have a monstrance only if the consecrated host is not inside but once it is inside the monstrance for exposition,we have nothing but the blessed sacrament. The sacramental presence of our Lord Jesus Christ becomes what we consider and not the monstrance containing the consecrated host.So,if the exposition had been done by an ordained catholic priest,I wouuld have declared you wrong but for the fact that it was not done by a catholic priest,you are right because it was just a sacrilage and never an exposition of blessesd sacrament
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by ebenholer(m): 12:12am On Jun 03, 2018
ebenholer:
The veil has been removed, no more discrepancy between God's treatment of male and female. He created them both for His glory. God is only looking forward to those that will serve him in both spirit and truth. So, my opinion is that our spiritual symbol is nothing but Bible the living word of God. It is the only known spiritual book that must not be toyed with without seeing the wrath of God. Any other things are of the men,
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by darrellg9: 12:15am On Jun 03, 2018
the people shouting blessed sacrament are as dull as anything.
you say blessed sacrament is the 'body and blood of Jesus Christ'... pure lack of knowledge: hence you people perish.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Nkcells(f): 12:17am On Jun 03, 2018
If eno be panadol, eno fit work like panadol.
If you know, you know
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by flames01: 12:24am On Jun 03, 2018
deliciousgeh:
the only thing blessed and holy that me I know in Christianity is the Bible. Which one is blessed sacrament again.

Have you read in the scriptures where it was said that the Son of man will be lifted up and whosoever looks upon him shall be saved? Just like the serpent was lifted up in the wilderness?

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Iykenuwa(m): 12:26am On Jun 03, 2018
EmpresFIDEL:
they always criticize catholic yet they want to copy everything about us.. it is well

"They" or she?
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by flames01: 12:26am On Jun 03, 2018
deliciousgeh:

Oh...that thing she's holding is the body and blood of Jesus. Haha... Jesus has no body dear, he is now in spirit form. And when did body become iron o! [color=#006600][/color]

If it is just in spirit form, Jesus won't ask you to do it in memory of him. It is in the Bible. Your ignorance is nauseating. Looks like they only teach you guys half truth in those business centers you call churches.

2 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by flames01: 12:29am On Jun 03, 2018
Kobicove:
Religion is mental slavery undecided

Christianity isn't a religion. It is a way of life.
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by SaintChukz(m): 12:33am On Jun 03, 2018
Too many ignorant folks on this thread. And for the half-baked Catholics that have added further confusion upon these brethren. You've not done well. Please study and learn the faith of the Catholic church properly before coming out to lay claims to doctrines you know next to nothing about.
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Octaves(m): 12:47am On Jun 03, 2018
that's a monstrance quite alright. what's inside it is what I don't know but its definitely not the blessed sacrament
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by travelland(f): 12:51am On Jun 03, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
They Said Holy Water is Evil..... Now they all use it

They said Holy communion is Evil... Now they all share bread.

The Say the Blessed Sacrament is Evil... Now they wanna copy grin

Well Peter On this Rock i will build my church and the gates of hell shall never prevail against it.

I Believe in One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church, I Profess One Baptism, For the Remission of sins, and i look forward to the resurrection of the dead .............

St Patrick Church Maiduguri tomorrow loading.........

Are you in Maiduguri?
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:01am On Jun 03, 2018
travelland:

Are you in Maiduguri?

Yes cool
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by oruma19: 1:02am On Jun 03, 2018
see as catholics don invade dis thread like say dem rape their reverend father...lolz. religion don scata many pple head that they cant think again. both the woman and the catholics spewing trash are all ignorant. Jesus said if i be lifted up, i will draw all men unto myself...only the name of Christ is important, all these othr tinz u call sacramento abi na eucharesto na wash...olden days tinz,the times of Moses naim all those images make meaning,not now. i no blame catholics tho, at least they are beta than all these modern day fake churches and ministries put together. catholic is not after ur money like all d wayo tithe collecting, firstfruit collecting and special seed collecting churches we see around.
zoba88:
A lady has been trending online for the wrong reason after she was pictured lifting the 'Blessed Sacrament'.It is only Catholics that use Blessed Sacrament and almost only priests are allowed to lift it.For the record, females are not allowed to lift it.Catholics adore and respect Blessed Sacrament. The likes of Reverends Mbaka,Ebube Munso and others perform their miracles especially by adoring Blessed Sacrament which Catholics represent three in one(Father,Son and the Holy Spirit).

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/lady-trends-online-for-wrong-reason.html
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Chuksonyeike: 1:31am On Jun 03, 2018
Follygunners:

Foolish pple.. keep deceiving urselves. There's nothing like that nonsense anymore. We're no longer living in the old testament.
did the body and blood of Jesus Christ exist in the Old Testament? If you don't know what to say just STFU
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Chuksonyeike: 1:33am On Jun 03, 2018
oruma19:
see as catholics don invade dis thread like say dem rape their reverend father...lolz. religion don scata many pple head that they cant think again. both the woman and the catholics spewing trash are all ignorant. Jesus said if i be lifted up, i will draw all men unto myself...only the name of Christ is important, all these othr tinz u call sacramento abi na eucharesto na wash...olden days tinz,the times of Moses naim all those images make meaning,not now. i no blame catholics tho, at least they are beta than all these modern day fake churches and ministries put together. catholic is not after ur money like all d wayo tithe collecting, firstfruit collecting and special seed collecting churches we see around.
mumu do you know what is blessed sacrament or Eucharist? Why don't you people just shut up if you don't know what to say. Must you comment?
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by abdulaz: 1:37am On Jun 03, 2018
deliciousgeh:

Don’t mind these hypocrites. Tell me what is now the difference between the so called Blessed Sacrament and the wooden idols worshipped by the traditionalists?

This is another form of idolatry in the guise of Christianity.

Freethinking is still the only way to liberate our brainwashed mind.
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by blazesam(m): 1:54am On Jun 03, 2018
Les:
A closer look at theses pictures show that that gathering is more of a cult in church clothing as it's obtainable in many religious prayer houses. The spirit controlling that woman is not the spirit of Christ.
This is what happens when Christians prefer to be religious instead of spiritual. grin grin grin
Judge no body. If she is called a pastor then she is ordained. Please God ordain are nt judged. say sumtin else
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Ajisebioyolaari: 1:55am On Jun 03, 2018
deliciousgeh:
abi o my sister
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by linearity: 2:07am On Jun 03, 2018
abokibuhari:

She is not holding to real body, that thing She's holding is not Christ. It takes a priest to transform the bread to the body of Christ through TRANSUBSTANTIATION

Which Bible verse is this on, at least where Peter or James or Paul or any of the disciples performed such transubstantiation?
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Caliso(m): 2:11am On Jun 03, 2018
lobell:

Monstrance is the name of the golden metal without the body of Christ in it. But once the body of Christ is placed in it,it's called the blessed Sacrament. So you r right and wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Èjì Ogbè (baba Ifa) / Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes / 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.