Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,424 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

How Can I Remove Heavy Starch From Clothes - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Remove Heavy Starch From Clothes (7044 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 300k Aside From Clothes Sales? / How To Make Local Lundary Starch [homemade Process] / How To Make Liquid Starch And Liquid Detergents For Laundry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Can I Remove Heavy Starch From Clothes by jaymichael(m): 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
austin7652:

Any progress sir cause I'm interested. I've been using cold water starch all this while.
If you mix the top bond and put inside those spray plastics, it will spray for a few seconds then it won't spray again. I tried that with different spray bottles same results. So I continued using it just like a cold water starch. I just finished ironing my clothes and it was the top bond I used for the clothes I ironed.
BONUS INFO: to give your clothes extra shine and texture, buy fabric conditioner (also called fabric softener) put two capfulls inside those big spray containers (like say 75cl) Fabric conditioner caps also serve as measuring cup. Pour two capfulls or cupfuls inside that spray container, add water to fill it up and use to spray your clothes (like spray starch) as you are ironing your clothes. You will see a remarkable difference as clothes will be smoother, smell very nice and have a shiny fluffy texture pleasant to the eye, touch and smells fantabulous.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Remove Heavy Starch From Clothes by austin7652(m): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
jaymichael:
If you mix the top bond and put inside those spray plastics, it will spray for a few seconds then it won't spray again. I tried that with different spray bottles same results. So I continued using it just like a cold water starch. I just finished ironing my clothes and it was the top bond I used for the clothes I ironed.
BONUS INFO: to give your clothes extra shine and texture, buy fabric conditioner (also called fabric softener) put two capfulls inside those big spray containers (like say 75cl) Fabric conditioner caps also serve as measuring cup. Pour two capfulls or cupfuls inside that spray container, add water to fill it up and use to spray your clothes (like spray starch) as you are ironing your clothes. You will see a remarkable difference as clothes will be smoother, smell very nice and have a shiny fluffy texture pleasant to the eye, touch and smells fantabulous.

Thank you brother. I actually started my laundry business in the 8th of this month. Customers are coming. I just want to keep them as much as possible.

Thanks. Texting from Awka.
This is my whatsapp number. Maybe we can talk better. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Establishing A Game Center / Who Knows The Origin Of Sachet Water In Nigeria? / How To Produce Yogurt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.