Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today (48939 Views)

Please Help Two Months After Employment Letter / Biggest Factor That Influenced Landing My Current Job [survey] / GNLD Happened To Me Today For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today by pedrilo: 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
olaade21:

Madam M.Ed, must education be expensive. Shame.
if you think it is too expensive try ignorance.
Re: 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today by olaade21: 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
pedrilo:
if you think it is too expensive try ignorance.

Education as it is today is mostly a sham. So many people are educated but not enlightened. Thanks to people like you who have decided to turn it into a money grab.
Re: 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today by pedrilo: 9:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
olaade21:

Education as it is today is mostly a sham. So many people are educated but not enlightened. Thanks to people like you who have decided to turn it into a money grab.
education is expensive world over. It's either the govt takes care of the bills or the beneficiaries themselves.
If u want quality education, be ready to pay for it.
Re: 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today by LaudableXX: 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
egobetatoday:
I heard u can be traced using your phone/laptops IP adress. ur phone number is linked to an IP.

You heard, or you know? Only your location can be traced, if you let them know your IP address. If your phone is to be traced, then they need to know the IMEI number of your phone, as well. Are you going to give it to them?

1 Like

Re: 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today by tk4rd: 6:57am On Jun 04, 2018
iLegendd:
Great for job seekers, but for those who want to be their boss, live your life the way you want and others will also live their lives the way you want just to work in your company. Now, you hold the key on how other people will live their lives, but they don't hold the key on how you'll live yours. Isn't it amazing? This is to say, be a boss and live your life like a boss.
You are your own boss, and you do things anyhow you like. You sack people anyhow too..
But then, it pains you that whenever you find someone good enough, they would either abscond or resign outrightly in less than three months of working with you..
That means, you are perpetually advertising and in search of staff..
In all the years you have been your own boss, you can't boast of any experienced staff in your payroll.
They are all less then three months on the Job..
They Are All Amateurs and Novices..
You are still directly involved in doing much of the works..
All these are as a result of you thinking that you are free to do anyhow you like, just because you are your own Boss.!!
Change That Mentality My Brother.
If you are your own boss, be a responsible boss.
Treat both your staff and clients/customers well., if not, you are heading down.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. / How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye / FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.