Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,869 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. (56508 Views)

How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor / Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved / iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by MorataFC: 10:59am On Oct 22, 2021
How CCTV saved man from going to jail after lady asked him to eat her but when he refused, she accused him of rape

A man escaped going to jail narrowly after a CCTV footage saved him from the evil machination of a bitter lady at a house party in Melville.
According to the whose name Mokoena Sekhonyana Jobohe, the lady in question complimented his looks and “began following him while he mingled with folks” at the party.

Jobo claimed that while looking for the bathroom, he opened one of the doors in the house and saw that it was a bedroom, and the lady who was following him pushed him in and tried having sex with him.

However after he pushed her away and exited the room, she began screaming that he was trying to rape her.

Jobo wrote; ‘‘Met This chick at a house party in Melville South Africa. She said I was handsome and started following me as I mingled with folks. I didn’t pay any attention to it until I walked towards the hallway looking for the bathroom.

When I opened my new of the doors it was a bedroom, she shoves me in and quick slammed the door, locked it and hit the lights. I wasn’t feeling her like that so I pushed her off me and tell her to chill. She kept trying to kiss me and and I then over powered her and turned on the lights. I told her I’m not feeling her like that and to back off. I unlocked the door and when I came out the bedroom sweating and angry her girlfriends were in the hallway. They said where is she??

She then comes out of the room screaming “he tried to rape me!!” Immediately these guys started jumping me. I was screaming she came at me!! I started fighting who I could. The police were called and the chic was crying and screaming! They show up and handcuff me then started man handling me. The owner of the house came running out screaming “where did this happen?” She screamed “in the first room before the bathroom” he then said I have a camera in there that’s my office!

The camera records videos and audios let me show you officers. The chick immediately stopped crying. As I stood there in cuffs, I waited for them to come back. When they did, the officer said uncuff him and arrest her! The men I was fighting immediately apologized. That was my last party on the 16th of December 2019.”

174 Likes 19 Shares

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by ItsGoodToBeGood: 11:01am On Oct 22, 2021
This is exactly why all chicks are not supposed to be met,,,,

Thank God for Technology, you for still dey wear your new uniform by now.

582 Likes 28 Shares

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Bola146(f): 11:03am On Oct 22, 2021
Hummmmmm I thank God for this technology, if not a friend of mine here would have been in jail too, shame on some useless ladies

504 Likes 23 Shares

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by FvckAllMods: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2021
Father lord protect us from all this evil gender you created Amen

282 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by FvckAllMods: 11:05am On Oct 22, 2021
Just imagine if cameras no dey just fvcking imagine
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Thank God for Technology

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by FvckAllMods: 11:06am On Oct 22, 2021
You have nothing to say please.
Bola146:
Hummmmmm

4 Likes

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by FvckAllMods: 11:07am On Oct 22, 2021
Lol scam
Bola146:
Hummmmmm I thank God for this technology, if not a friend of mine here would have been in jail too, shame on some useless ladies

7 Likes

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Bola146(f): 11:10am On Oct 22, 2021
FvckAllMods:
You have nothing to say please.

grin grin grin you ran away from aro again cheesy pele

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by FvckAllMods: 11:11am On Oct 22, 2021
What are you saying now undecided
Bola146:

grin grin grin you ran away from aro again cheesy pele

3 Likes

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by WibusJaga: 11:12am On Oct 22, 2021

Same format Potiphar's wife use against Joseph. No be today innocent men start to de languish in jail because of false rape accusation from these daughters of Eve.

391 Likes 21 Shares

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by MarveworldG: 11:18am On Oct 22, 2021
When God is involved

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by MRDEE01: 11:18am On Oct 22, 2021
Thank God for you.
You could have gone to jail for nothing

I am an experienced bolt driver.
please if you have a car in abuja that is free,we can both partner and earn.
Thank you

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by RussianKGB: 11:36am On Oct 22, 2021
God's biggest regret in creation is vagina people. From Eve in the garden, to Zuleikha the wife of Potiphar, to Jezebel the wife of Ahab to Delilah of Samson they all one and the same thing. If not for CCTV dude would probably be languishing in jail for nothing. Even the devil trembles at these vaginarians.

172 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by MorataFC: 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
MarveworldG:
When God is involved
Yes oh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by COMMENTSFIGHTER: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
It turned out she was the one trying to rape the man.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by googlepikins: 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2021
When a woman is desperate for sex, she's up to something, it's even 98% chance she wants to give you STD when she says no condom I want it raw.

Let me also use this opportunity to tell guys not to allow anyhow girl suck your Pen*s cos that's where you get herpes, and it's not curable.

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by ivolt: 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
Fake news.
CCTV or not, there is no evidence of rape and the man was never going to any jail.
Rape is one of the most difficult case to prosecute and the victim's word is never enough for conviction.

Jobo wrote; ‘‘Met This chick at a house party in Melville South Africa. She said I was handsome and started following me as I mingled with folks. I didn’t pay any attention to it until I walked towards the hallway looking for the bathroom.

When I opened my new of the doors it was a bedroom, she shoves me in and quick slammed the door, locked it and hit the lights.
This is the man's convoluted story:

He was was moving around a house that is not his own and opening random room doors.
What kind of a guest does that?

When he got to a particular door, a giant predator lady was hiding and could recognize him
in the dark. She came out of nowhere and shoved a fully grown man inside against his wish with
her massively built muscle, slammed the door and held him hostage.
When our victim wrestled and escaped with his life, the nameless lady friends were waiting outside for him.
And the story ends with a bang, arrest her!
Even a child would do better at inventing stories.

Here is a believable fiction a more intelligent writer would have come up with:
The man and the girl agreed to engage in illicit affair right in a house that isn't theirs.
When they got into a room, the man didn't like what he saw and decide to quit which got the woman
angry and she alleged assault to get back at him.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by AllBlack: 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
I guess he is lucky. many are drinking rotten beans in naija prison becos of this

in a place like Nigeria where there would be no "NEPA" to power the cctv, you are screwed.

next thing they will make sure you appear before a female judge who will be washed by emotion

215 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by amuwo1980: 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
A bedroom and an office , this more like a fairytale

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by engrtobsang: 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
What are you waiting for? You want to control your home from your mobile device but don't know how, worry not we get you covered...
All CCTV installation comes with power back up system.

LIMED TECH®️�� CCTV Installation || House wiring || Electric Fencing || Intercom || Electronic door lock || Solar-Inverter Installation || Project Contractors & Sub Contractor || Repair, Service & Maintenance.

Let us know how we can serve you.

� Iwo road Ibadan Egbeda Local government 200223 Ibadan.

☎️ 08063988765, 09031383656

� info@limedtech.com.ng
www.limedtech.com.ng

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by babniyen(m): 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
FvckAllMods:
Just imagine if cameras no dey just fvcking imagine
Or light no dey!!!!!
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by FvckAllMods: 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
Na juju be that
babniyen:
Or light no dey!!!!!
Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by McStoic(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
Bola146:

Thank God this is coming from a lady.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Mightycall: 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
Why I hardly believe any rape story from ladies without any prove.?

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Jlow2: 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2021
Fear fair women, I tell you this.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Boogyman557: 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool SAME REASON I DNT HVE A GF. SAME REASON I HIGH ON MY KUSH 24sc.. WTF MAN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by irunoko(m): 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
Rape defamation is as grevious as murder

Women who accuse men falsely should be prosecuted immediately

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Anuoluwa12345(f): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
Be careful how you behave around opposite gender,Not everyone has a functioning good conscience. females be careful how you behave around males, males too be careful how you behave among females... "Ceteris paribus". All thing been equal.

8 Likes

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by Gadafii: 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
It's very very difficult for me to believe any wo.an that accuses any man of rape this days, cos when women have decided to weaponize rape, knowing fully well, the society will be on their defense even without hearing the man's side of the story?.

This guy's ancestors and forefathers are solidly behind him, and thanks for the CCTV footage, if not naso Dem for dump am for inside cell ontop crime wey him no commit. Imagine, shes the one that initiated the move, got rejected and then cried rape

Women hate rejection pass anything in this life, the same story every time, one biccch set up camera for Neymar, so as to implicate him, luckily for him and unfortunately for the biichh, Neymar didn't take the bait

Many women have come out to cry rape, which later turned out to be fake, may God save sons of Adam

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by padi94(m): 4:10am On Oct 23, 2021
Camera saved the man

1 Like

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by walexherbs: 4:16am On Oct 23, 2021
The temporary detention and stigma is even more than conviction
ivolt:
Fake news.
CCTV or not, there is no evidence of rape and the man was never going to any jail.
Rape is one of the most difficult case to prosecute and the victim's word is never enough for conviction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. by lkillbrokehoes: 6:32am On Oct 23, 2021
Assuming their was no CCTV, this guy would have been languishing in prison because of one wh0re, thank God for technology.

This is why I fear those who don't fear vaginarians

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) / Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug / 11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.