Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) (32560 Views)

Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). / How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. / iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 2:45am On Jun 03, 2018
MarieSucre:

Ehen but not for this story! So somebody should not snap fine picture and put on facebook because kne day bloggers will go through it to pick one if one of their stories trend.
So because the picture is not appropriate for the issue at hand she is now fine abi?
Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:51am On Jun 03, 2018
Every time someone is burnt alive and I condemn the act, people will come here and talk about how devilish robbers are as though they are sure that the victims indeed committed the act.

Many innocent people have died from this sort of false accusation. The Aluu4 comes to mind. Four young men with promising futures wasted because a debtor (who is still at large) accused them of robbery. And those doing the lynching will claim to be good Christians or Muslims. They will go to the Church and mosque and glorify God even after ending the lives of people who have not been properly tried. I am very certain that those "okada" men are Christians. They will go to church today and sing and dance and glorify the name of God. But yet, they are so heartless that they can end a life within seconds without any proof.
Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 4:25am On Jun 03, 2018
friendlyadvice:
She no even fine sef

Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 4:33am On Jun 03, 2018
friendlyadvice:

So because the picture is not appropriate for the issue at hand she is now fine abi?
Oh you've now shifted the argument to "fine" now? Abeg you're confused human being just looking to argue aimlessly.

1 Like

Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by Juliusabiodun32(m): 5:59am On Jun 03, 2018
friendlyadvice:
She no even fine sef

Is it fine that matters let thank God for using that to save the innocent guy life many are victims of this act
Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by Iddossam: 6:19am On Jun 03, 2018
I don't understand the whole story....... saying the same thing repeatedly.
Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by dederocs(m): 6:25am On Jun 03, 2018
God bless you, you are an Angel.
Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 7:01am On Jun 03, 2018
MarieSucre:

Oh you've now shifted the argument to "fine" now? Abeg you're confused human being just looking to argue aimlessly.
grin lol Na only for nairaland wey person without destination go dey call another person confused. Oya sorry o what was the argument initially?
Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by EQFACTS: 7:16am On Jun 03, 2018
damiloladuke:
A young and beautiful Nigerian lady identified as Adanna Princess Tinacharles has taken to twitter to give a narration on how she saved a man from jungle justice today.

According to the lady, the man identified as Abuchi had a misunderstanding with a bike man who then later mobilised his colleagues and labelled Abuchi a thief. His colleagues immediately descended on the man and almost set him ablaze.

She wrote:

https://lailasnews.com/how-a-nigerian-lady-saved-man-from-jungle-justice-in-imo/

lalasticlala
Thank God for rescuing Abuchi from jungle justice. However ur story is riden with bias against Ohaji/Egbema people because Umuguma is in Owerri West LGA different nd far from Ohaji. How then do make such a generalization just to tarnishe the image of others. Be wise nd stop this lame accusations against Ohaji people in Imo state.
Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by vicfy(m): 7:22am On Jun 03, 2018
The present government won't do anything, as Ohaji boys are now Okorocha's tools of mayhem
Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by vicfy(m): 7:26am On Jun 03, 2018
EQFACTS:

Thank God for rescuing Abuchi from jungle justice. However ur story is riden with bias against Ohaji/Egbema people because Umuguma is in Owerri West LGA different nd far from Ohaji. How then do make such a generalization just to tarnishe the image of others. Be wise nd stop this lame accusations against Ohaji people in Imo state.
How well do you know Owerri? Ohaji n Umuguma share same boundaries
Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by chazon(m): 8:21am On Jun 03, 2018
#thisisnigeria anything goes... evil clutches and wheels in daylight
Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 8:25am On Jun 03, 2018
friendlyadvice:

grin lol Na only for nairaland wey person without destination go dey call another person confused. Oya sorry o what was the argument initially?

No be you say the babe posy picture to be taste trap, now you don shift enter "does that mean that she is fine".
Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 8:31am On Jun 03, 2018
MarieSucre:

No be you say the babe posy picture to be taste trap, now you don shift enter "does that mean that she is fine".
Ok may be I need to explain things to you slooooooooooowwwwwwwwly;
1. I said she was not pretty
2. Some dude was like why was that what I saw
3. I replied by saying hey she was trying to thirst trap in the picture which didn't work cause she is not pretty
4. Then you came along and argued that she was thirst trapping sometime ago and some blogger got a pic of her to upload here
5. And then I said pfft still doesn't make her pretty, get it?
Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 10:17am On Jun 03, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Ok may be I need to explain things to you slooooooooooowwwwwwwwly;
1. I said she was not pretty
2. Some dude was like why was that what I saw
3. I replied by saying hey she was trying to thirst trap in the picture which didn't work cause she is not pretty
4. Then you came along and argued that she was thirst trapping sometime ago and some blogger got a pic of her to upload here
5. And then I said pfft still doesn't make her pretty, get it?

okay sir, happy Sunday.
Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by greggng: 10:37am On Jun 03, 2018
friendlyadvice:
She no even fine sef

I 've no doubt you are still a kid. What is the relationship btw what she is saying and beauty?
Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 03, 2018
damiloladuke:
A young and beautiful Nigerian lady identified as Adanna Princess Tinacharles has taken to twitter to give a narration on how she saved a man from jungle justice today.

According to the lady, the man identified as Abuchi had a misunderstanding with a bike man who then later mobilised his colleagues and labelled Abuchi a thief. His colleagues immediately descended on the man and almost set him ablaze.

She wrote:

https://lailasnews.com/how-a-nigerian-lady-saved-man-from-jungle-justice-in-imo/
X
lalasticlala
Kudos woman! I hope the dude gets well soon.
Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by oladele00(m): 11:42am On Jun 03, 2018
Y the guy resemble umtiti for barca like this?
Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by ElPhoche(m): 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Which other thing dey to assess
grin The post, of course. So you couldn't even comment on how an innocent person could have been killed?
Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
ElPhoche:
grin The post, of course. So you couldn't even comment on how an innocent person could have been killed?
Mtchew like he is not going to die another day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo: Dead Body Of A Pregnant Woman Found Beside A Football Pitch / Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) / Army Officer Who Survived Peace Keeping Mission, Killed By Armed Bandits. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.