Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Righteous Lust (episode 1) -amy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Righteous Lust (episode 1) -amy (446 Views)

Nine Month Contract PDF - By Amy Daws / Engraved (episode 1) -amy / Short Romantic Story : Office Matter (18+) Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Righteous Lust (episode 1) -amy by henryedefo: 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
You got to school Holy Ghost filled and as a virgin, you promised God you were going to burn for him and He ignited you because you provided yourself as a living sacrifice (you provide the fire and I provide the sacrifice #Hillsongs), then you met this tall, handsome, fair guy. In an instance something struck me to a standstill as I was walking to the school auditorium. What was about this guy? I couldn’t fathom. Has it been in one of the movies I had watched or have I seen him in reality before. No!!! I said to myself, because this guy standing here was more like an ancient Greek god than human……….hmmm.
https://eagleposts.com/righteous-lust-episode-1-amy/

(1) (Reply)

10 Topics People In Happy Relationship Talk About / When He Loves You But His Parent Says No To Marriage,this Is What You Should Do! / Great Tips For Getting Rid Of Vaginal Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.