Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque (5199 Views)

Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque / Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque / Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In The Mosque During Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by BanevsJoker(m): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2018
LZAA:

grin grin
MGS?
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by LZAA: 10:31am On Jun 03, 2018
BanevsJoker:

MGS?
Yup
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by IJOBA2: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2018
Mightyraw:
U guys are stupid, I checked your source and nothing to verify the post is true

Big fools
DO YOU HAVE SENSE AT ALL

2 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Mightyraw(m): 10:44am On Jun 03, 2018
IJOBA2:
DO YOU HAVE SENSE AT ALL
Just give me a confirm source to prove the post

That's a hungry bloggers blog

Are you the hungry blogger?
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by IJOBA2: 10:52am On Jun 03, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 03, 2018
Blatant lie
Mtsww
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Mightyraw(m): 11:59am On Jun 03, 2018
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
Mightyraw:

Stop quoting me with stupid blogs

How do I know this shit is real

https://www.thequint.com/news/india/fake-pakistan-man-sentenced-to-death-for-farting

Yep looks like world news daily report carry out fake stories and was even published last year.

Verdict: Fake

2 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by AgentOfAllah: 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
Obviously, the OP is too stupid to realise that the article is satire, so let's help them with the blindingly obvious revelation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by CLIQBOY(m): 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
AkpaMgbor:
If you as a Muslim don’t find anything morally wrong by this, to kill a man for a biological process that he can’t control, then YOU need to start questioning your sanity, humanity and your god.
If you actually believe this nonsense, then you're an embarrassment to those close to you

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by IJOBA2: 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
Mightyraw:

Stop quoting me with stupid blogs

How do I know this shit is real
NOW I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE A M.ORON

2 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Mightyraw(m): 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
IJOBA2:
NOW I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE A M.ORON
Ok you win

Run along boy
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by salam1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
From stupid blogger, u will never succeed
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by TMemos: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
Strikethem:
So farting inside mosque is now an offence. I give up on this occultic religion. Thank God my families and I follow Jesus.

Does this news make sense to you?

It's fake news! A satire!

You've condemned another person's faith on wrong assumptions.

Later una go say una go school

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by TMemos: 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
AkpaMgbor:
If you as a Muslim don’t find anything morally wrong by this, to kill a man for a biological process that he can’t control, then YOU need to start questioning your sanity, humanity and your god.

Yet some people liked this misguided post of yours based on fake news

I pity this generation

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by TMemos: 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by TMemos: 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
IJOBA2:
Muhammad Al-Wahabi, 33, suffers from chronic flatulence, “a rare medical condition” he argued in his self-defense, as no lawyer would take his case.

“No lawyer is crazy enough to bet his career on this issue. If his client his condemned, as in this case, the lawyer would face prosecution and possibly the same faith as his client” admits legal expert Andrew Jones, a Middle Eastern law expert.

Al-Wahabi did not contest the judgment and even said the judgment was fair and that he hoped Allah would be gracious enough to pardon his blasphemous actions.

Al-Wahabi also admitted that he put a tampon in his rectum several times in a desperate attempt to mask the noise and odor.

“A disgraceful and insidious act” the judge declared, visibly disgusted.

“Muslims are not allowed to insert any objects inside their anus, not even a finger, it is forbidden by the Koran,” said the judge.

“As a judge, I must set an example for other Muslims. This is clearly unacceptable under Shariah law,” he concluded.

Al-Wahabi admitted to the judge he had failed his God, his religion, and his people and was terribly sorry for what he had done, and asked for his two wives and seven children’s mercy in court and thanked the judge for his verdict.

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/pakistan-man-sentenced-to-death-for-farting-in-mosque-during-ramadan/

Fake news!

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by MusicSots: 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
grin they said it's a fake news o. Thank God
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by herraph: 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
abokibuhari:

For my 100 level days, we get this Alfa be like he the purge, so anytime he bend for prayer fart go come out for him azz, he end up washing his azz during the prayer like 5 times. We wan laugh the man die.

Still an evil religion

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by jhubril(m): 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
BLOODY IDIOTS ,ENEMIES OF ISLAM . THE NEWS IS FAKE. A MERE SATIRE GONE WRONG IN YOUR HEADS.

(Photo Courtesy: Screenshot of the newspaper/Alt News)
This SATIRICAL POST was published by a website called World News Daily Report. The website carries a disclaimer at the bottom of every page on its website stating that the nature of their content is entirely fictional.
The disclaimer states, “ World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.”
The statement about their content being fictional is also present on their
disclaimer page . The photo used in the World News Daily Report article is that of one Behnam Yaali who’s been accused of murdering his former girlfriend in Canada.
Despite the disclaimer, many on social media believed this report to be true and at the time of writing, this post had been shared/liked over 102,000 times on Facebook. People usually don’t scroll down to the bottom of the website and almost never visit the disclaimer page.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by tolexy007(m): 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
g
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by chernest2002: 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ordinary fart eh
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Iceberg3: 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
SLIMDON88:
Allahu akbar it isn't in Nigeria, had it been in Nigeria some enemies would have blamed and accused Sir M Buhari.

Thunda faya buhari
grin
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
Roger3D:
Pakistan is such a backwards, retrogressive country

LZAA don't you think so?

Not Pakistan but Islam

The state that Pakistan is in now is powered by islam, after all, islam-a-bad.

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
TMemos:

Does this news make sense to you?
It's fake news! A satire!
You've condemned another person's faith on wrong assumptions.
Later una go say una go school
So is it an offence in Islam to fart in the mosque?
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Horus(m): 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ban all imported religions
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by crimeboss: 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
Abubakarsiddeeq:
Blatant lie
Mtsww

It's the truth, i read before seeing it here.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by TMemos: 7:50am On Jun 04, 2018
jusRadical:

So is it an offence in Islam to fart in the mosque?

What are we saying, what are you saying?
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 04, 2018
TMemos:

Is it an offence in Islam to fart in a mosque? Simple question.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 04, 2018
TMemos:

Is it an offence in Islam to fart in a mosque? Simple question.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by TMemos: 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
jusRadical:

Is it an offence in Islam to fart in a mosque?
Simple question.

Yes. It's even a capital OFFENCE. Once you're apprehended they will kill you without any trial.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
TMemos:

Yes. It's even a capital OFFENCE. Once you're apprehended they will kill you without any trial.

So the news is not far from the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See This Photo Of Tinubu At The Presidential Villa / See The Road Construction Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Is Constructing In Sango-Ota / Nigeria’s Electricity Invoices Average ₦720 Billion Yearly - NBET

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.