Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Can Powerbanks Be Repaired? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can Powerbanks Be Repaired? (14081 Views)

Can The Power Button Of Tecno Spark 4(kc8) Be Repaired? / Can A Zealot Bluetooth Speaker Be Repaired? / Can Iphone 7+ Home Button Be Repaired/ Replaced? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Powerbanks Be Repaired? by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
Tehila07:

I've been using mine for 2 years now but the output is now very low. Before it could charge my 5000mah phone battery twice, but now it drains at 30% of charging. Can this also be fixed?
Its a pity in this dear nation of ours. Please check our signature and reach out to us by clicking on the WhatsApp link or call us.
Re: Can Powerbanks Be Repaired? by inikamoze(m): 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
[quote author=lyricalz post=68160991]

if you're in Lagos, and near alaba international market, call or WhatsApp me on 08098847247, I fix any issue with power bank, phones, laptops, any multimedia gadget perfectly.[/quote

Do you re-cell laptop batteries? i.e, remove the dead batteries and add new cells?
Re: Can Powerbanks Be Repaired? by Codeman01(m): 2:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
Tehila07:

I've been using mine for 2 years now but the output is now very low. Before it could charge my 5000mah phone battery twice, but now it drains at 30% of charging. Can this also be fixed?

No because they will need to replace the lithium cell of the power bank

1 Like

Re: Can Powerbanks Be Repaired? by dukeokafor(m): 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
lyricalz:

if you're in Lagos, and near alaba international market, call or WhatsApp me on 08098847247, I fix any issue with power bank, phones, laptops, any multimedia gadget perfectly.

Sorry bruv. I'm not close to Alaba. sad
Re: Can Powerbanks Be Repaired? by dukeokafor(m): 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hey Guys, I went to computer village today. I've fixed it at the rate of 2k.

Thanks all cool
Re: Can Powerbanks Be Repaired? by lyricalz: 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
dukeokafor:

Sorry bruv. I'm not close to Alaba. sad
sorry too bro
Re: Can Powerbanks Be Repaired? by lyricalz: 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
[quote author=inikamoze post=68170526][/quote]

the coat of replacing the cells, and cost of buying a new battery is almost the same.
Re: Can Powerbanks Be Repaired? by generationz(f): 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
illitrate:
Depends the damage. A power bank contains a battery pack and some voltage regulators, basically for input and output. The damage could have
happened as a result of a damaged fuse, capacitor, transistor etc and therefore repairable. Any attempt to repair the inbuilt battery itself could be
calamitous to you phone. If the value of a deceased component is wrongly replaced, your phone could be assassinated, eliminated or even annihilated.
I advice you get a new one.

I have a laptop powerbank to repair. when we experienced power outage for 2weeks I used to take it outside to charge. however I never charged it fully for 12hours ( recommended ) charge .

These days it can even carry a laptop for 30 minutes .phones for maybe 2-3hours.

can I repair it?
also the part for charging phone pulled out and the wire cut. can it be repaired and how much?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airtel Is Giving Out 300MB To Customers / Help Me Nokia Restriction Code / Pls How Can I Upgrade My Blackberry Bold 2 To Bold 4?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.