Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium (100894 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Duped Of N9.5 Million / We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners / 55 Persons Shared N1.3 Billion During Jonathan Administration - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by CioAngels(f): 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
I think the EFCC should go after who ever gave out the contract and who the contract was given to. This is trust gone bad.
Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by kereman1: 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
dplordx:
During the GEJ era, I happen to visit Abuja a dozen times to get part of my money and getting a hotel room in Abuja was insane. From Transcorp to any three stars hotels, everywhere is reserved for VIP. Sirens will be heard everywhere and there was so much stolen money in circulation. Abuja became the circus where money is been tossed around mindlessly. To be candid I hate Buhari because he has stopped that flow of money, and he's pursued all my rich politician clients to I supply for out of the country but the truth that I know deep down is if GEJ had won a 2nd term, most Nigerians will be queuing for bread and beans on the road by now as there was this insane looting. Imagine a former level five project manager in the NDCC buying two houses in Banana Island!!! Imagine a Freshly recruited Navy personally buying a whole building in Gwarimpa and boasting that the oil bunkering militants have made him very rich!!! Imagine a prostitute I used to patronize in Lagos for 5k per night landing in Abuja and getting $1000 for a bj inside an Alhajis keep. I swear no nation can ever continue the way it was under GEJ without been ruined. I just wish this Buhari monkey could fix security. Other than that, he's far better than that mad and crazy fool called Jonathan. Mind you, I became rich under GEJ and currently struggling.

u can lie for Africa

1 Like

Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by mechanics(m): 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
hmm, waste of our meagre resources.
Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by QuotaSystem: 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2021
Trains over stoves anyday cool

Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by QuotaSystem: 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
dplordx:
During the GEJ era, I happen to visit Abuja a dozen times to get part of my money and getting a hotel room in Abuja was insane. From Transcorp to any three stars hotels, everywhere is reserved for VIP. Sirens will be heard everywhere and there was so much stolen money in circulation. Abuja became the circus where money is been tossed around mindlessly. To be candid I hate Buhari because he has stopped that flow of money, and he's pursued all my rich politician clients to I supply for out of the country but the truth that I know deep down is if GEJ had won a 2nd term, most Nigerians will be queuing for bread and beans on the road by now as there was this insane looting. Imagine a former level five project manager in the NDCC buying two houses in Banana Island!!! Imagine a Freshly recruited Navy personally buying a whole building in Gwarimpa and boasting that the oil bunkering militants have made him very rich!!! Imagine a prostitute I used to patronize in Lagos for 5k per night landing in Abuja and getting $1000 for a bj inside an Alhajis keep. I swear no nation can ever continue the way it was under GEJ without been ruined. I just wish this Buhari could fix security. Other than that, he's far better than that mad and crazy fool called Jonathan. Mind you, I became rich under GEJ and currently struggling.

Words on Marble
Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by Mr2013(m): 11:03am On Apr 21, 2022
You just want to post something undecided
Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by wirinet(m): 11:30am On Apr 21, 2022
dplordx:
During the GEJ era, I happen to visit Abuja a dozen times to get part of my money and getting a hotel room in Abuja was insane. From Transcorp to any three stars hotels, everywhere is reserved for VIP. Sirens will be heard everywhere and there was so much stolen money in circulation. Abuja became the circus where money is been tossed around mindlessly. To be candid I hate Buhari because he has stopped that flow of money, and he's pursued all my rich politician clients to I supply for out of the country but the truth that I know deep down is if GEJ had won a 2nd term, most Nigerians will be queuing for bread and beans on the road by now as there was this insane looting. Imagine a former level five project manager in the NDCC buying two houses in Banana Island!!! Imagine a Freshly recruited Navy personally buying a whole building in Gwarimpa and boasting that the oil bunkering militants have made him very rich!!! Imagine a prostitute I used to patronize in Lagos for 5k per night landing in Abuja and getting $1000 for a bj inside an Alhajis keep. I swear no nation can ever continue the way it was under GEJ without been ruined. I just wish this Buhari monkey could fix security. Other than that, he's far better than that mad and crazy fool called Jonathan. Mind you, I became rich under GEJ and currently struggling.

I don't know how many times I can thank you for being candid. Jonathan was a disaster. In terms of corruption it was free for all. Every level of public officer, from minister to clerk were cashing out big time. Money was flowing like the Victoria falls. If Nigeria had continue on that path, we would have been completely bankrupt in 4 years.

I supported buhari mainly because of the monumental corruption that president Jonathan encouraged and the embarrassment of Boko Haram taking over Borno. But Buhari has really disappointed us. Even though corruption is not as bad as during Jonathan as only the favoured few (his cronies and fellow fulani people), other public officials don't have access to public money. Even ministers can't approve projects, it has to go through his fellow fulani aids and officials. It was like what was obtained under Abaca government, where only abacha family and a few cronies had access to the national cake. But security is even worse than under Jonathan. Buhari filled the whole security with his fellow fulani people and either by commission or omission has made the security worse. Terrorists have taken over the nations military capital (Kaduna) and are threatening the nations capital.

In saner climes, Buhari would have been forced to resign or impeached, as the primary function of government is the security of lives and properties of its citizens, and he has failed abysmally.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by DeepSight(m): 11:49am On Apr 21, 2022
wirinet:

I don't know how many times I can thank you for being candid. Jonathan was a disaster. In terms of corruption it was free for all. Every level of public officer, from minister to clerk were cashing out big time. Money was flowing like the Victoria falls. If Nigeria had continue on that path, we would have been completely bankrupt in 4 years.

I think both you and dplordx would be well advised to wait till this government has left office to properly assess its level of kwarapshin. I verily believe you will both be gobsmacked. I wouldn't.

Secondly, I dont know if we would have been bankrupt after four more years of Jonathan, but I know that we certainly are already bankrupt under PMB, who has borrowed us into death, in a way no other government could even contemplate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign / More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG / Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.