Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,002 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium (100903 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Duped Of N9.5 Million / We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners / 55 Persons Shared N1.3 Billion During Jonathan Administration - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by wirinet(m): 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
globemoney:

Stella ODuah was sacked just because of negative press accusing her of being corrupt, now tell us one successful anti corruption case successfully completed by the genocidal military dictator and killer herdsman muhamad buhari?

Stella Oduah "resigned" she was not sacked.

And to you Buhari is the judiciary?

Now, tell me under your hero, how many politicians were actually taken to court to face prosecution?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by contigiency(m): 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
[quote author=globemoney post=68145107]
Stella ODuah was sacked just because of negative press accusing her of being corrupt, now tell us one successful anti corruption case successfully completed by the genocidal military dictator and killer herdsman muhamad buhari?[/quot

We don't have a president by such name in Nigeria, may be you should try harder to get the correct name you wanted to state so that one can understand and answer your question.
Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by lilyheaven: 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
Sirjamo:
The drunken master that wasted billions on the stoves and abandoned them for six years should not be blamed, it is Buhari who might not be aware of the scam that should receive the backlash abi? I am not surprised, a Robot has no thinking faculties, it only does what it's programmed to do.
Jonathan broke the palm oil bottle inside the house and left., since 2015 ,and this is 2018, you left the oil and the broken bottle on the floor waiting for the culprit to come and clean it up.
You have seen the oil slipping people down, you have seen the broken bottle piecing innocent people, yet you don't want to clean it.
Okooo, continue
Jonathan is coming to clean it.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by richeso: 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
seunmsg:

Those things that looks like bricks are actually gas cylinders. The initiative was to provide 20million clean stoves for rural women. The contract was awarded for N9.2billion while N5billion was released by the ministry of finance for the project. Around 700,000 stoves was however delivered and abandoned inside the velodrome of the Abuja stadium. Nobody has been made to account for that scam till date.

i am so ashamed of you seun. if this happens in Buhari time you would say the Agencies bla bla bla.and not buhari. why call gej on this if this project was handled by an Agency ? why has this not looked into till today after 3 Good years ?
why are you not seeing that there are agent of darkness and evilminded people who do everything possible to tarnish the effort of the GEJ led government and this is just one of their means?

abi na inside GEJ bedroom you see the stoves ? abi this government want use am and gej say no ? abi GEJ say make them go hide am somewhere ?

all this stupid reasons make me dislike NL daily.
Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by batstan(m): 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
dplordx:
During the GEJ era, I happen to visit Abuja a dozen times to get part of my money and getting a hotel room in Abuja was insane. From Transcorp to any three stars hotels, everywhere is reserved for VIP. Sirens will be heard everywhere and there was so much stolen money in circulation. Abuja became the circus where money is been tossed around mindlessly. To be candid I hate Buhari because he has stopped that flow of money, and he's pursued all my rich politician clients to I supply for out of the country but the truth that I know deep down is if GEJ had won a 2nd term, most Nigerians will be queuing for bread and beans on the road by now as there was this insane looting. Imagine a former level five project manager in the NDCC buying two houses in Banana Island!!! Imagine a Freshly recruited Navy personally buying a whole building in Gwarimpa and boasting that the oil bunkering militants have made him very rich!!! Imagine a prostitute I used to patronize in Lagos for 5k per night landing in Abuja and getting $1000 for a bj inside an Alhajis keep. I swear no nation can ever continue the way it was under GEJ without been ruined. I just wish this Buhari monkey could fix security. Other than that, he's far better than that mad and crazy fool called Jonathan. Mind you, I became rich under GEJ and currently struggling.
Best comment, ever!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by muffyt05: 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
Donald95:
All am seeing is left over bricks I guess was meant for the stadium construction. Anyway sha, There is hunger in the land and BMC must feed.

Those things are not bricks at all,you need to zoom the picture to see it clearly
Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by Yusman316(m): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
IgweIgweIgwe:

The major solution to the our problem in Nigeria is to flush the whole political system from the Senate down. Nigeria needs to stop recycling senators and house of reps members..
Reduce the cost of running the government so that it wouldn't be attractive to persons whose interest is to make away with public money..
Tinubu, Obj and all other former heads of state should hands off government, they are no longer needed. Pmb should stop the blame game and seek solutions..
Finally the government should always bear in mind that Nigeria is a secular state, it belongs to all of us (Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani). Pmb isn't making attempts to bring us together, Nigeria has never been this torn apart since I was born and it's painful cry
But the problem is they control everything. And we the youths re busy fighting and killing ourselves
Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by erico2k2(m): 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
seunmsg:

Those things that looks like bricks are actually gas cylinders. The initiative was to provide 20million clean stoves for rural women. The contract was awarded for N9.2billion while N5billion was released by the ministry of finance for the project. Around 700,000 stoves was however delivered and abandoned inside the velodrome of the Abuja stadium. Nobody has been made to account for that scam till date.
but it was bought, so who was meant to distribute them or who where the recivers?
Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by maasoap(m): 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
dplordx:
During the GEJ era, I happen to visit Abuja a dozen times to get part of my money and getting a hotel room in Abuja was insane. From Transcorp to any three stars hotels, everywhere is reserved for VIP. Sirens will be heard everywhere and there was so much stolen money in circulation. Abuja became the circus where money is been tossed around mindlessly. To be candid I hate Buhari because he has stopped that flow of money, and he's pursued all my rich politician clients to I supply for out of the country but the truth that I know deep down is if GEJ had won a 2nd term, most Nigerians will be queuing for bread and beans on the road by now as there was this insane looting. Imagine a former level five project manager in the NDCC buying two houses in Banana Island!!! Imagine a Freshly recruited Navy personally buying a whole building in Gwarimpa and boasting that the oil bunkering militants have made him very rich!!! Imagine a prostitute I used to patronize in Lagos for 5k per night landing in Abuja and getting $1000 for a bj inside an Alhajis keep. I swear no nation can ever continue the way it was under GEJ without been ruined. I just wish this Buhari monkey could fix security. Other than that, he's far better than that mad and crazy fool called Jonathan. Mind you, I became rich under GEJ and currently struggling.

To tell you the truth, I was scared of GEJ getting second term in office. Only God knew where we would have been by now.
Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by Sirjamo: 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
lilyheaven:
Jonathan broke the palm oil bottle inside the house and left., since 2015 ,and this is 2018, you left the oil and the broken bottle on the floor waiting for the culprit to come and clean it up.
You have seen the oil slipping people down, you have seen the broken bottle piecing innocent people, yet you don't want to clean it.
Okooo, continue
Jonathan is coming to clean it.
It was more like a barrel of palm oil that president Jonathan spilled on the floor, cleaning it will take years.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by adymumila1992(m): 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
clarocuzioo:
And Goodluck Jonathan is still president since May 2015? The way zombies exposes Buhari's incompetence is unprecedented. This is obviously how the affairs of the Nation has been left since May 2015.
Please BMC, Buhari was elected to work, serious work at that, not blaming up and down.
why would'nt he blame the past administration when u lots want him to perform magic and repair Nigeria in like a day...mind you Rome wasnt build in a day

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
Yusman316:

But the problem is they control everything. And we the youths re busy fighting and killing ourselves
Lol, the people that want to fight themselves..
Tribalism and favouritism has killed this country. Until we start voting competency and not "my brother" Nigeria would never crybe great!!
Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by maasoap(m): 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Maybe if PMB had been reading newspapers he'd Av known about it

But since he knows absolutely NOTHING....

Why is it that the stoves were found when campaigns are gradually starting

You guys need something smarter, not this baseless rebuttals

Or was there no proper handover from Gej's minisitries to PMB's?

If less than 5% was delivered, PMB should have ordered for the remaining deliveries .... Or cos it's not like the Abuja metro line that can be commisioned?

You're ignorant. So, in your little mind, you believed that money was paid but they just didn't take delivery.
Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by mikedimeji(m): 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
360frolic:
As shared on social media:

Your hero paid N9.2billion for stoves and kept them inside the Velodrome at National Stadium in Abuja. Goodluck Jonathan is an arungun sha. Apa ni man yen. Kilode!

http://newshelm.ng/photo-of-n9-2billion-stoves-bought-during-jonathans-era-kept-at-abuja-stadium/

Try and tell the whole truth, 1.3B was only used so far, contract terminated and now case in court
Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by NEOJ: 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
cryfor what them they cook for stadium yeee egbami owo wo bush embarassed
Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by stieyven(m): 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
TarOrfeek:
Blame.

The only area, the bovine thinking anarchist, shows any bit of competence.

PMB - Mooo! Mooo!
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by 4everGrand(m): 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
dplordx:

Guy, I do not know you but may God bless you for this. I had to login after many months just to respond to your point.
GEJ was himself not a corrupt person but Nigeria was fast nose-diving but a lot of people did not know. I witnessed first-hand the massive corruption during Gej's time and I knew for sure that if he came for second term Nigeria was finished, but God saved us.
Inasmuch as I do not like Buhari that much, at the moment there is no better candidate. And I fear for Nigeria because if Buhari does not win a second term, he has saved so much that if we are unlucky to get a corrupt or docile president, it would be a windfall for the corrupt guys and Nigerians would suffer.
But I know God loves this country too much to make Satan take over.
It is well with Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by Kingspin(m): 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
dplordx:
Forget it every Nigerian president has been bad including GEJ and Buhari. We have more deads and the economy is messed up so bad presently. This is under Buhari government not Jonathan or OBJ because we cannot go back to the latter. Buhari is a very bad manager and Nigerians need to try another leader 2019, he/she can come from any party.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by Makarous(m): 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
Donald95:
All am seeing is left over bricks I guess was meant for the stadium construction. Anyway sha, There is hunger in the land and BMC must feed.
please don't be myopic.. If you don't something or a subject matter, its better not to comment.. Be objective and less sentimental next time. Cheers!
Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by Kingspin(m): 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
seunmsg:

The scam was perpetrated in 2014 when preparations were already in top gear for the election. It is save to assume that the funds for the contract was diverted to fund Jonathan's campaign. If Buhari goes after those that perpetrated the scam, it will lead to the arrest and prosecution of PDP members and Jonathan himself. Thereafter, hero worshipers like you will start shouting witch hunt and persecution of opposition members.
Get it Nigeria is not ready to fight corruption. All this media noise is just to confuse and keep the masses busy. The true of the matter is Nigeria is not the only country in corruption but only serious nations succeed in reducing forms of corruption. Lets keep corruption aside; which other area have Nigeria succeeded as nation? Power or education or security or Census etc. Non! So, it is the same problem fellow the Nigeria all round.
Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by Throwback: 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
globemoney:

Stella ODuah was sacked just because of negative press accusing her of being corrupt, now tell us one successful anti corruption case successfully completed by the genocidal military dictator and killer herdsman muhamad buhari?

Jonathan reshuffled his cabinet after 1yr of Stella Oduah's BMW scandal, and he dropped her, yet you say she was sacked?

Even she will give you a dirty slap for saying she was sacked.

So you sack someone for corruption charges which you claim is negative press, then you don't arrest or prosecute her, but instead awarded her the senate ticket of your party?

Now you know why Jonathan was called ineffectual buffoon.
Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by RexTramadol1: 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
maasoap:

You're ignorant. So, in your little mind, you believed that money was paid but they just didn't take delivery.

Oh tell me something....dose ones found in the stadium were souvenirs?

And in your big mind.....give evidence of non payment or stay mum forever!
Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by AnanseK(m): 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
globemoney:

remove blood sucking killer herdsman buhari today and the killings will stop. fact!

We all know that. The killing is a plan by looters and their friends like you. Once Buhari is out, no need to kill again. Abi ?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by jrusky(m): 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
xreal:

That list without Saraki...SMH

Thanks

Saraki
Tambuwal or Tambawal or whatever
Hell Rufai the midget
Garba Shehu
Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by maasoap(m): 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Oh tell me something....dose ones found in the stadium were souvenirs?

And in your big mind..... give evidence of non payment or stay mum forever!

Are you just coming out under the rock or what? Simple Google search will show you how it had been discussed that contract was a huge scam. 700k out of 20 million pieces! And someone like you or someone in your family will also be complaining that Nigeria is not working. Here you are, proving to be champion in defending mega looting of public resources.
Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by Tomjazzy2: 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
dplordx:

You typed all this for what reason? To tell us, like Buhari has been telling us for the past 3years, that GEJ's government was pervasively corrupt?

Chief, it is already very stale argument. I am more interested in why you are currently struggling under Buhari's administration. Yet you only wished he fixed the security challenges?

Don't tell me that you are currently struggling because the corruption level has dropped.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by globemoney: 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
AnanseK:

We all know that. The killing is a plan by looters and their friends like you. Once Buhari is out, no need to kill again. Abi ?
Just like he claimed to have defeated his own boko haram by begging to stop after he gained power, buhari and his fulani herdsmen will stop killing after they lose power... And if you continue support him, it won't be long until he( muhamad buhari) takes your blood for sacrifice too
Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by globemoney: 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
Throwback:

Jonathan reshuffled his cabinet after 1yr of Stella Oduah's BMW scandal, and he dropped her, yet you say she was sacked?

Even she will give you a dirty slap for saying she was sacked.

So you sack someone for corruption charges which you claim is negative press, then you don't arrest or prosecute her, but instead awarded her the senate ticket of your party?

Now you know why Jonathan was called ineffectual buffoon.
Stella was sacked, she already wrote it in her book but I wont be caught arguing with one of muhamad buhari's cows

1 Like

Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by iSpread(m): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
xreal:
9.2billion for stoves?

Are those really stoves or bricks?
Its a modern stove called "brick-stoves", Whatever you put on it, is done in 5 minutes.
Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by Revolva(m): 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
GEJ is d most currupt I swear buhari is trying but it won be easy
so much looting in give during Jonathan time
why people hate buhari is because no where to see awoof contract
Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by Canny123: 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
Bolusticus:
It's Buhari's fault na, isn't it?

See them defending GEJ for presiding over waste and scam.

Same 9.5 billion then would have done a considerable job on the Second Niger Bridge.

Ask ur self how much have Aisha buhari stolen and the rest of his cabinet
Re: Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium by mauricej99: 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
Donald95:
They are gas cylinders, I been there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign / More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG / Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.