Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners (7746 Views)

Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium / Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners by PerfectJUSTICE: 11:44pm On Mar 25, 2020
Mr. Gimba Kakanda, a Popular writer and Political analyst has declared that Nigeria can not afford a repeat of Late President Umaru Yar’adua and Goodluck Jonathan situation in 2010. 

Late Yar’adua died on the 5th of May 2010 after a prolonged ailment and was buried the next day. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan who was his Vice constitutionally assumed the position of the President. 

For some reasons best known to him, Gimba Kakanda few hours ago on his Twitter page attacked the Vice President and called on everyone to protect President Buhari. 

Gimba said: “Protect the President by all means. We can’t afford a repeat of the Yar’adua era in this critical time. 

The potential replacements are a breed of vultures I wouldn’t want to see in charge of Nigeria. And now isn’t the time to flee the country.”

This definitely did not go down well with many Nigerians, as they felt Gimba Kakanda spewed that out of his hatred for southerners because he is well known for always criticizing President Buhari.

1 Share

Re: We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners by meum: 11:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
I reserve my comment
Re: We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners by wallex1983(m): 12:06am On Mar 26, 2020
Was that why you guys took one of the only 2 functional ventilators in Gwagalada?... Let as many that may need it die just to keep you boss.

God pass una.

Modified:
We are not praying for any individual in government now. We are only praying earnestly for Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners by KanwuliaExtra: 12:49am On Mar 26, 2020
I think the “North” got this covered!
JUBRIL from SUDAN rules!
Buhari don quench tey tey na. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners by Samunique(m): 1:11am On Mar 26, 2020
A breed of the vultures ? undecided

Don't worry, the day of reckoning is at hand, when you all we will pay for your evil!!!

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners by domopps(m): 1:31am On Mar 26, 2020
Someone should tell me another better candidate than Osinbanjo ...I am waiting

Cheers

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners by olamidedivotee(f): 2:45am On Mar 26, 2020
This man should be stone to death.

But I think Nigeria dividing will bring peace.

7 Likes

Re: We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners by Chikpat(m): 3:09am On Mar 26, 2020
Nigerians have no convenant with ABBA Kyari whether he lives or dies. Buhari is the man. And if he answers nature's call, Osibanjo will take charge! Mr Gimba can go to Chad, Niger, Togo or even hell if he is not comfortable with the realities on ground. After all, Prof Yemi Osibanjo is better than 1000 Buhari, Daura, Kyari, El Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Mr Sanusi Lamido.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners by 175(m): 3:29am On Mar 26, 2020
No atom of fear at all. Gimba we've a constitution naaa.

Ode!

3 Likes

Re: We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners by nony43(m): 3:42am On Mar 26, 2020
These Northerners are creating enemies for themselves, there is nothing they have not said or done, when a southerner comes into power they should all sit down and look, cos they are teaching everyone how to use power

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners by gaddafe(m): 3:52am On Mar 26, 2020
I actually don't pray for the President. In fact if he dies today, he died out of his foolishness and incompetence

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners by Melison(m): 3:53am On Mar 26, 2020
Come rain come shine,
Summer or winter
Autumn or springs
Good will always overcome evil
And the truth will always surface
The day of reckoning is at hand
U guys shouldn't start panicking yet

6 Likes

Re: We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners by backnbeta(f): 4:12am On Mar 26, 2020
These people and their rule-by-force attitude! What a whack mentality undecided

3 Likes

Re: We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners by LivingSage: 4:49am On Mar 26, 2020
angry
Re: We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners by Tunde835(m): 4:54am On Mar 26, 2020
Hes refering To Osinbanjo as A Vulture
Re: We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners by mushystuff: 4:55am On Mar 26, 2020
One Nigeria oye! Ndi sai baba dat year don draw line o! Our broda must be in charge! grin cheesy

Out of selfishness y'all voted a sick devil. Now you're angry that someone called another a vulture but what do vultures do? Feed off corpses and benefit from death! That was the permutation and basis on which y'all consciously voted for the regression and destruction of Nigeria isn't it?

We keep watching and waiting. tongue

24 Likes

Re: We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners by SmartMen: 5:01am On Mar 26, 2020
Igbos are the problem. Every little chance igbos are the problem. See am. Now...

One Of them Even said they will Continue to hold. Power. These guys don't know that it's South West that is holding this country. If they bail out, every others will follow immediately.

4 Likes

Re: We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:04am On Mar 26, 2020
SmartMen:
Igbos are the problem. Every little chance igbos are the problem. See am. Now...

One Of them Even said they will Continue to hold. Power. These guys don't know that it's South West that is holding this country. If they bail out, every others will follow immediately.
...True

3 Likes

Re: We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners by mrvitalis(m): 5:06am On Mar 26, 2020
See am now we can see people wishing buhari death , tomorrow they would say it was igbos ....just for record sake

16 Likes

Re: We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners by LabDNA: 5:12am On Mar 26, 2020
Lol... yoruba should insult Ndigbo very well so that Aboki go give them power. grin

10 Likes

Re: We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners by ewigmee: 5:50am On Mar 26, 2020
If coronavirus kills, it's brought on him by a northener, so better see God's at work and chill your nerves.

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners by WorWorBoy: 6:05am On Mar 26, 2020
We need to go our separate ways.

4 Likes

Re: We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners by Yankee101: 6:07am On Mar 26, 2020
We'll gladly welcome Osinbajo

After Tinubu leaves too

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners by johnmartus(m): 6:09am On Mar 26, 2020
The heart of human being is full of evil. I don't know why he was wishing the president death.
But in the case of history repeat ... Two things would happen immediately its either Osinbajo divide Nigeria or restructure Nigeria...I know Hausa fulani will never accept restructuring we will finally headed up in dividing Nigeria and I think that would really good for us in the southwest.

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners by goodnessme1(f): 6:30am On Mar 26, 2020
johnmartus:
The heart of human being is full of evil. I don't know why he was wishing the president death.
But in the case of history repeat ... Two things would happen immediately its either Osinbajo divide Nigeria or restructure Nigeria...I know Hausa fulani will never accept restructuring we will finally headed up in dividing Nigeria and I think that would really good for us in the southwest.
You are no more an Igbo man from isiala ngwa.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners by iammo(m): 6:35am On Mar 26, 2020
why wishing Buhari death, we all know he is sick due to the fact that he cant travel for routine check ups, but I doubt its corona that he has
Re: We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners by johnmartus(m): 6:36am On Mar 26, 2020
Point to where I say I'm from Anambra.
goodnessme1:
You are no more an Igbo man from isiala ngwa.
Re: We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners by Fizzymike1(m): 6:58am On Mar 26, 2020
Make them no impeach osibanjo o

2 Likes

Re: We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners by Racoon(m): 7:45am On Mar 26, 2020
See the shitcrap this demented fella is saying. sad Now compare this with the "Operation Eleventh Hour" exercise being planned by the Nigerian Army possibly by tomorrow and know what the core north is up to again. They will not succeed.
Re: We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners by Roon9(m): 7:59am On Mar 26, 2020
Lol
Re: We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 26, 2020
When they were voting for the old man, se they didn't consider his capabilities, age, health issues and the rest. They just wanted him there by all means and at all cost.
If anything happens to the president B4 2023, Osibanjo will take over. No amount of wailing can stop that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-rufai Live On Channels Tv / Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE / TINUBU: The Oneness Of Yoruba Leaders, And Unity Of The South And Middle Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.