Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Super Eagles: Onazi Under Fire Over Performance During England Friendly - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles: Onazi Under Fire Over Performance During England Friendly (40935 Views)

Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy / Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles / That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles: Onazi Under Fire Over Performance During England Friendly by GOOOGLE504(m): 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nedfed:
Salah had a worst career at Chelsea but best season at Liverpool
Never judge Onazi with yesterday performances it may be at his best during the World cup.
Cos I av seen the Eagles lifting the trophy in my dream. grin

See your pastor make Im lay hand for Ur head.. Na bad dream
Re: Super Eagles: Onazi Under Fire Over Performance During England Friendly by ignis: 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
Coach had better start looking for Onazi's substitute.
Re: Super Eagles: Onazi Under Fire Over Performance During England Friendly by sod09(m): 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
ybalogs:
How time flies. He was one of our most influential players in 2014 but now a pest in our midfield. To think he's only 25 by his football age. Hmmm
bros why you no address the issue at the group
Re: Super Eagles: Onazi Under Fire Over Performance During England Friendly by Dextre(m): 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nedfed:
Never judge Onazi with yesterday performances it may be at his best during the World cup.

���...bro, you have completely lost it...i give up
Re: Super Eagles: Onazi Under Fire Over Performance During England Friendly by oluscofield(m): 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nedfed:
Tell me one important thing he has done both for club and country....
Re: Super Eagles: Onazi Under Fire Over Performance During England Friendly by ybalogs(m): 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
sod09:
bros why you no address the issue at the group
I've chatted them up privately but since they're not patient enough, I can only talk once everybody is sorted. In sha Allah, during the week.
Re: Super Eagles: Onazi Under Fire Over Performance During England Friendly by Timagex(m): 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
Awa Jersey is the one with feathers shocked grin grin grin cheesy cheesy kuku kee me
Re: Super Eagles: Onazi Under Fire Over Performance During England Friendly by sod09(m): 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
ybalogs:
I've chatted them up privately but since they're not patient enough, I can only talk once everybody is sorted. In sha Allah, during the week.
okay
Re: Super Eagles: Onazi Under Fire Over Performance During England Friendly by Jointhemiltons2(m): 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
thoollz:
The super Eagle players, when they want to play for Nigeria, u see them doing big boy up and down, but check them out at their various clubs, they give their all. It's bad because I feel some of them think they r doing us a favor which is bad. The Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Ozil don't act like that, they play just d same way they play at their respective clubs. Look at Iceland, who Sabi them, but see how they thrashed England at d Euros. You r representing over 170m people in D world There should b a way to instill discipline into d players.

My 2cents
Out of all the players it’s just few like Iwobi n Leon then Mikel who gv their best. Others are wastebins.
Re: Super Eagles: Onazi Under Fire Over Performance During England Friendly by oruma19: 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
olametrix:
Nigerians, u have forgotten so fast when u use to shout onazi must be on d list now , he is no body anymore, well am not surprise u did d same to marthins
that's human being for u, very ungrateful

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: Onazi Under Fire Over Performance During England Friendly by brownsugar23: 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
InteriorDecors:
t least we don win jersey world cup grin grin

Contact us for your home and office furniture
We deliver nationwide

How much
Re: Super Eagles: Onazi Under Fire Over Performance During England Friendly by deeman001: 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
i'm not a web market but i strongly felt i need to share this with people out here, to also benefit from this ofer while it last. I sincerely do not know how long this offer is gonna last but i will urge you to make good use of the opportunity now. i understand alot of people will doubt me, have heard of alot of make money online web that turns out to be a joke or lies, but i tell you what, this just proved itsef worthy. i can send a picture to confirm how real this is. the picture will justify how real this is. here is the web - http://ewomoney.site/2501302958665/

An more importantly, your earning depends on how much you can type. registration is free. i mean totally FREE .. i know some people will still doubt me and criticize me but i wont be surprise though. i just pray someone gets lucky now and get involve, enjoy it while it last . thanks
Re: Super Eagles: Onazi Under Fire Over Performance During England Friendly by Augiiee(m): 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
olametrix:
Nigerians, u have forgotten so fast when u use to shout onazi must be on d list now , he is no body anymore, well am not surprise u did d same to marthins
Spain left out Fabregas, Morata, Pedro, Casillas, Mata etc.
Team selections should solely be based on current form and not on past exploits

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: Onazi Under Fire Over Performance During England Friendly by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
Treasure17:
That guy should be playing for Mfm FC and not super eagles.
In a country where nepotism and politics take precedence, you should expect anything. There are great guys from the young teams who could have replaced Onazi. Rohr isn't an angel. He listens to what the bad guys at the NFF dictate to him. Too bad if Onazi is featured in the world cup. You know what? I'm loving the friendlies. Because that's where you'd see the loopholes before world cup and corrections can be quickly made.
Re: Super Eagles: Onazi Under Fire Over Performance During England Friendly by Kenturkey048(m): 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
spartan117:

This dude was poor throughout the qualifiers and also the afcon qualifier, he was also very poor in all our recent friendlies including the match against DRC.

This match against England was just the final cap of his persistent bad performance. So we're not judging him based solely on this match.
bro I know..just tryna prove a point that u cant be at your peak all time.
Re: Super Eagles: Onazi Under Fire Over Performance During England Friendly by Kenturkey048(m): 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
vicardino:
Football has left onazi. Did you even go through his stats of yesterday's match?
bros I know..
Re: Super Eagles: Onazi Under Fire Over Performance During England Friendly by gbens2000(m): 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
[quote author=abiodunalasa post=68138833]Both Onazi and Joel Obi are mistakes... I sincerely hope they won't make it to the world cup.
If they do, we will be out of World Cup by first match needless to mention first round. cry

Modified*
I just saw the world cup list now... All I can say is thank God I never waste my money buying their Jersey grin[/quotethe final list?
Re: Super Eagles: Onazi Under Fire Over Performance During England Friendly by dabossman(m): 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
olametrix:

Only Martins? I can't count the number of players they've done it to. Even the likes of Yekini, Okocha and Kanu were not spared. But when they are no longer in the team, they are the same people who will be missing them. Naija people too get bad mouth

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: Onazi Under Fire Over Performance During England Friendly by dabossman(m): 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
Augiiee:

Spain left out Fabregas, Morata, Pedro, Casillas, Mata etc.
Team selections should solely be based on current form and not on past exploits

I agree with you. However, we don't need to rubbish them just to make our point. The way we ridicule and unceremoniously get rid of players who have done well in the past leaves much to be desired. We are always so quick to use and dump.
Re: Super Eagles: Onazi Under Fire Over Performance During England Friendly by Augiiee(m): 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
dabossman:

I agree with you. However, we don't need to rubbish them just to make our point. The way we ridicule and unceremoniously get rid of players who have done well in the past leaves much to be desired. We are always so quick to use and dump.
You're absolutely right, now that the 23 man team have been announced all we can do now is to wish the team the best of luck

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: Onazi Under Fire Over Performance During England Friendly by donbenie(m): 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
olametrix:
For everything there is a season,we can't dwell on the past..if he can't measure up to the current standard,he should go and take several seats..
Our World Cup performance is on the line,no sentiments..I was also one of his Fans,he's been quite poor lately..

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: Onazi Under Fire Over Performance During England Friendly by donbenie(m): 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nedfed:
Cos have seen the Eagles lifting the trophy in my dream. grin
Unfortunately,Onazi has been poor for the national team for quite some time now,this is not just a one off thing..
Re: Super Eagles: Onazi Under Fire Over Performance During England Friendly by donbenie(m): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
ntyce:
Why not drop either Onazi or Joel Obi and pick Nwakali.

This shows the coach clearly selected based on names and not form.

A blind man knows Nwakali is currently better than those 2.
Unfortunately,Nwakali was not among the list submitted to FIFA..
Re: Super Eagles: Onazi Under Fire Over Performance During England Friendly by donbenie(m): 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
dubilo:
I am surprised nobody is talking about the keeper.He is disaster waiting to happen in the world cup , I am afraid he might be the Karius of Nigeria in the World cup.Ezenwa still remain the best keeper in that squard for me.
The Keeper wasn't that bad,yes there is still room for improvement but he was by far not the worst player on the pitch and Ezenwa isn't really any better,his set piece positioning is awful,he flaps like a Marionette..
Re: Super Eagles: Onazi Under Fire Over Performance During England Friendly by Treasure17(m): 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
fairfora:
In a country where nepotism and politics take precedence, you should expect anything. There are great guys from the young teams who could have replaced Onazi. Rohr isn't an angel. He listens to what the bad guys at the NFF dictate to him. Too bad if Onazi is featured in the world cup. You know what? I'm loving the friendlies. Because that's where you'd see the loopholes before world cup and corrections can be quickly made.
You are right. This single act of nepotism is killing our football honestly when we have alternatives everywhere that can easily displaced onazi. I'm not expecting anything from them anyway. If they win the World Cup fine and if they don't is okay by me. We don't want hypertensive football this time.
Re: Super Eagles: Onazi Under Fire Over Performance During England Friendly by Treasure17(m): 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
SmartyPants:

One world cup ago, Nigeria crashed out and everyone said it was because Matuidi injured Onazi. After just one poor game y'all ready to end his career.

Amazing.
No nah. Nobody is trying to ruin anybody's career here. If you watch the precious friendlies before yesterday's match then you will agree with me that onazi is not qualified to be in that team.
Re: Super Eagles: Onazi Under Fire Over Performance During England Friendly by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
Treasure17:

You are right. This single act of nepotism is killing our football honestly when we have alternatives everywhere that can easily displaced onazi. I'm not expecting anything from them anyway. If they win the World Cup fine and if they don't is okay by me. We don't want hypertensive football this time.
they're not worth our full attention. Just watch them at the world cup as if you're watching a normal match. They're not worth dying for. You know what? A few minutes to the start of ENGNGA match, I simply drove out
Re: Super Eagles: Onazi Under Fire Over Performance During England Friendly by Treasure17(m): 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
fairfora:
they're not worth our full attention. Just watch them at the world cup as if you're watching a normal match. They're not worth dying for. You know what? A few minutes to the start of ENGNGA match, I simply drove out
Lol. Can't die young cause of heart attack football. I just hope they will turn up with all these paparazzi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today / Samuel Kalu Suffers Heart Attack, Rushed To Hospital In Egypt / Jarrell Millner: "After I Beat Anthony Joshua, I Will Take My Mum Out"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.