Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

I Hate Children! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Children! (1018 Views)

Why Do White People Hate Children / I Hate My New Looks. Look At How I Look Now. [PICTURE] / SEUN Is My Boss, But This Is Why I Hate Him — I'm Grateful. [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Children! by ChildOfDoom: 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
Children are annoying set of creatures. I doubt if i'll raise one myself.

Where i live, a lot of children litter the compound (probably due to lack of family planning by my co-tenants). I've grown wearied telling them to stay off my properties. Their stupid plays lead them to destroy one thing or the other at my verandah
Re: I Hate Children! by ChildOfDoom: 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
I also get uncomfortable at the office too because about four of my colleagues have children at their infancy state. They expect me to lend a helping hand at times but i can't. When their babies cry, i distance myself and send for the mother. You don't expect me to carry them. I dn't wanna mess up my clothing. Imagine when they defecate on you in the process - nauseating
Re: I Hate Children! by gabinogem(m): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
Pedophobe clap 4 urself cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Hate Children! by ChildOfDoom: 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
I've stopped entering a public transport where mothers lap children. Their carefree children step on people in those kind of buses. The final straw was when one vomited and it splashed on my body. I was pissed off. The most scary experience will be if a girl gets pregnant for me. I'm not cut out for fatherhood sh*t.

Who else feels this way?
Re: I Hate Children! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
I've stopped entering a public transport where mothers lap children. Their carefree children step on people in those kind of buses. The final straw was when one vomited and it splashed on my body. I was pissed off. The most scary experience will be if a girl gets pregnant for me. I'm not cut out for fatherhood sh*t.

Who else feels this way?
They grow up and all they wanna do is leave you..

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Children! by swiz123(m): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
Children are annoying set of creatures. I doubt if i'll raise one myself.

Where i live, a lot of children litter the compound (probably due to lack of family planning by my co-tenants). I've grown wearied telling them to stay off my properties. Their stupid plays lead them to destroy one thing or the other at my verandah

I never knew you had properties

1 Like

Re: I Hate Children! by ChildOfDoom: 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
swiz123:

I never knew you had properties
lol... So in your mind, properties mean cars and landed properties?? I'm referring to the containers [bucket,rubber,waste bin etc] i keep outside

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Children! by Bluezy13(m): 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
cheesy
Re: I Hate Children! by Lonestar124: 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
I love children so much especially the smart ones cheesy

Just missed the touch and funny displays of my sister children cheesy
Re: I Hate Children! by ahnie: 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
lol... So in your mind, properties mean cars and landed properties?? I'm referring to the containers [bucket,rubber,waste bin etc] i keep outside
angry grin
Re: I Hate Children! by ChildOfDoom: 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
gabinogem:
Pedophobe clap 4 urself cheesy
ohh.. So there's a word for it. Cool
Re: I Hate Children! by ChildOfDoom: 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
wildimagination:

We are together....but mama said I would feel different once I have my own...
But I told her, it's not like I hate children, ofcourse they are adorable and cute...but their drama and the way they affect ur decision of relocation and travel in life is just what I'm not cut out for.
At the end of the day, they grow up and all they wanna do is leave you..
as in eh... There are a lot to consider before talking of children. For me, taking care of myself is already enough stress, i can't come and kill myself on top other people [wife and children]
Re: I Hate Children! by lovelybugs(f): 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
Get a vasectomy
Re: I Hate Children! by ChildOfDoom: 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
lovelybugs:
Get a vasectomy
which grammar be this again? Vaseline i know.......
Re: I Hate Children! by lovelybugs(f): 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
which grammar be this again? Vaseline i know.......

Vasectomy:Vasectomy is a surgical procedure for male sterilization or permanent contraception. During the procedure, the male vas deferens are cut and tied or sealed so as to prevent sperm from entering into the urethra and thereby prevent fertilization.

You said you don't like children and your worst fear is to get a woman pregnant. The logical thing to do would be to get a vasectomy as it would eradicate the possibility of that happening.

See that hesitation when you consider getting one? That means you don't hate the thought of having children as much as you think.

I believe your still young and your opinion will change as you mature.

If it doesn't then consider getting a vasectomy as fathering a child that you don't care for is completely irresponsible and cruel.
Re: I Hate Children! by ChildOfDoom: 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
lovelybugs:

Vasectomy:Vasectomy is a surgical procedure for male sterilization or permanent contraception. During the procedure, the male vas deferens are cut and tied or sealed so as to prevent sperm from entering into the urethra and thereby prevent fertilization.

You said you don't like children and your worst fear is to get a woman pregnant. The logical thing to do would be to get a vasectomy as it would eradicate the possibility of that happening.

See that hesitation when you consider getting one? That means you don't hate the thought of having children as much as you think.

I believe your still young and your opinion will change as you mature.

If it doesn't then consider getting a vasectomy as fathering a child that you don't care for is completely irresponsible and cruel.
ohh! Sense will not kill you
Re: I Hate Children! by Li2Ghost: 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
Indeed!!!

(1) (Reply)

Boy Child Sexual Predators Share Your Experiences / Kaya Mata Chicken / I M Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.