Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,206 members, 7,860,341 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

Wicked Love Games: Why It Feels So Good To Date Someone Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wicked Love Games: Why It Feels So Good To Date Someone Bad (320 Views)

What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone / Tayo Demola: 10 Signs That God Is Warning You Not To Date Someone / Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wicked Love Games: Why It Feels So Good To Date Someone Bad by SalzYwie: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
“Women also want sex appeal,” says Chris Hart, a relationships expert. “We want someone who will sweep us off our feet like all the Hollywood leading men. I’m afraid that’s what the bad boys are; exciting, uncontrollable and unpredictable. It’s like holding a tiger by the tail.”

Being caught in their clutches, in the beginning, is perfectly understandable. They’re confident, commanding and exceptionally convincing because they’ve done it a thousand times. “I hate to say this but there’s a streak in women of ‘I’ll change him’, ‘with me he’s going to be different’, “says Hart. Sadly we all know how much of a fallacy this can be, with bad habits being magnified under the marriage lens. However, Hart insists that this, not low self-esteem or ‘daddy issues’, is the main reason we give in to the ‘bad boy addiction’.

Continue reading: http://www.skyideal.com.ng/2018/06/wicked-love-games-why-it-feels-so-good.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Drop A World Cup 2018 Live Stream Link / What Fan ID Has Joined Together Nobody Should Put Asunder. / Asia Argento, A #metoo Leader, Made A Deal With Her Own Accuser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.