Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

10 Relationship Questions Every Girl Is Dying To Ask Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Relationship Questions Every Girl Is Dying To Ask Her Boyfriend (724 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / BBNaija: 10 Relationship Lessons To Learn From Disqualification Of K-Brule Khloe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Relationship Questions Every Girl Is Dying To Ask Her Boyfriend by SalzYwie: 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
Last night my girlfriend asked me what it’s like to pee standing up, and I had a really hard time answering that question. I guess it’s just like normal peeing, just a little more laid-back and upscale. As men, we spent so much of our years living our ordinary guy lives, we don’t even realize how unorthodox our modus vivendi gets sometimes. The truth is, women have questions. Lots of them. Why are guys so obsessed with boobs? Do your balls hurt when you walk? Can you pee hands-free? I’m not sure why they obsess so much on how we pee, but I think I speak for all men when I say bathrooms are the one place we feel uncomfortable to converse.

Back to my girl. So we got to talking, and the questions got even more intense. Apparently, girls have hundreds of questions they are dying to ask their boyfriends but they are too afraid to do it. Now that I think about it (perhaps stupidly), it’s probably what they do when they leave to go to the “bathroom”, and when they can’t find the answers they are looking for, Google is always just one click away. Here are 10 relationship questions (and my very half-baked answers) every girl wants answered but is probably too afraid to ask.

Continue reading: http://www.skyideal.com.ng/2018/06/10-relationship-questions-every-girl-is.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Couple Who Met Of Twitter Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kissing Photos / Davido,hushpuppi In Top Top 5 Sandals To Wear On A Date / Slay Queen Take Selfie From Graveyard.see Photo Below...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.