Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Closed (1671 Views)

Man Arrested After A Random Girl He Brought Home Passed Out During Sex / I Wanna Make A Photorealistic Portrait Drawing For A Random Nairalander / See The Parting Gift A Random Guy Left On A Lady's Thighs After Dancing With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by Kelblaq(m): 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
Closed
Re: Closed by Cutehector(m): 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
Keep your 10k... She dumped you because you think you could win her with your money

2 Likes

Re: Closed by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
Use your 10k to buy red label and beer so you drink your sorrows away undecided

3 Likes

Re: Closed by ojun50(m): 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
Go give yr mum the 10k back

5 Likes

Re: Closed by success2001: 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ask her the reason why she said you're done..
And if the reason is genuine... Try to explain things and plead with her
But if the bitch refuse
Leave her alone and flex on
You're not meant to be niyen
Re: Closed by Kelblaq(m): 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
Cutehector:
Keep your 10k... She dumped you because you think you could win her with your money
The hard truth embarassed
Re: Closed by SirToothBrush: 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
Guy am qualified

Kelblaq:
embarassed

I'm organising this contest because something just happened now; my girl just called it a quit after i foolishly withdraw a good some of amount from my mum's account to enroll her in a catering school in January this year, i remember what i went through in the hands of soldier men cry after mum discovered what i did.

Now the b!tch is telling me that it's over between us, no i can't take it angry

Please i need your advise.

I don't want to do what's in my mind and later regrets it.

Best Advice gets 10k from me

Remember you once said you love this girl, but her cooking skill is zero. So go to an Eatery and flex or go to a swimming pool, get a swimming trunk and you will even meet new girls at the pool willing to be friends with you
Re: Closed by Divay22(f): 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
Use it to compensate yourself grin grin
Re: Closed by ChildOfDoom: 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hian! Every one rejecting the money. Some of us need it oo.. @kelblaq my principle in life is: no point worry about things you can't change. I've been played before but i know what goes out comes around. So let go in order to have peace of mind.

A bottle or 2 of beer can help calm your nerves
Re: Closed by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
DonPiiko:

This is the winning advice grin

3 Likes

Re: Closed by nikkypearl(f): 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
DonPiiko:
gbam!!!

2 Likes

Re: Closed by Craziestgirl(f): 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
That bitch is somewhere calling you a Moth**f**ker!
You are Lucky your mum decided to give you a mini spanking delivered by able bodied khaki wearing brothers.
Forget about the bitch teacher.
Think about how to make yourself the most desired guy in Nigeria.
Invest in yourself... Study, study, study. Offline, online, any line.
Invest your money in any legitimate profit making venture.
Ask yourself, if your car was a Bugatti, will the bitch teacher have called it quits?

The alternative is to get yourself another bitch,, spend mum's money on her and after a while, you get dumped again.
I am sure those soldiers won't mind paying you another visit. This time to make you a cripple. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed by herdeythoun(f): 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
since you went through a lot after stealing from your mum,compensate yourself for the pains.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
ojun50:
Go give yr mum the 10k back

Nope! This is the winning comment.

*snatches the price from don*

LivingFree:

This is the winning advice grin

DonPiiko:

It's hard work being smart angry
Re: Closed by Kelblaq(m): 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
Hian! Every one rejecting the money. Some of us need it oo.. @kelblaq my principle in life is: no point worry about things you can't change. I've been played before but i know what goes out comes around. So let go in order to have peace of mind.

A bottle or 2 of beer can help calm your nerves
but i love this girl
Re: Closed by Kelblaq(m): 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
herdeythoun:
since you went through a lot after stealing from your mum,compensate yourself for the pains.
how pls?
Re: Closed by Wayneju(m): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
You were wrong bro,taking out mummy's money wasnt the best..
i wouldnt advise you go begging, if truly u didnt provoke or did something wrong to her..

if you go crying like a baby,the relationship will be based on pity,hence many other breakups in the future.

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
Another stunt. Where are the girls? , come and start competition

1 Like

Re: Closed by TIDDOLL(m): 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
[/b]Smh...
Find one of those beggers on NL and dash out the 10k[

BTW

Ride the "Move On" bus, and go apologize to momma for your actions[b]
Re: Closed by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
I thought I had won
LivingFree:

Nope! This is the winning comment.

*snatches the price from don*

It's hard work being smart angry

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
DonPiiko:
I thought I had won

You were sooo close cry

Then common sense came and scattered it grin
Re: Closed by Kelblaq(m): 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
TIDDOLL:
[/b]Smh...
Find one of those beggers on NL and dash out the 10k[

BTW

Ride the "Move On" bus, and go apologize to momma for your actions[b]

Have already done that braa.
Re: Closed by omaxy17: 5:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
Kelblaq:
embarassed

I'm organising this contest because something just happened now; my girl just called it a quit after i foolishly withdraw a good some of amount from my mum's account to enroll her in a catering school in January this year, i remember what i went through in the hands of soldier men cry after mum discovered what i did.

Now the b!tch is telling me that it's over between us, no i can't take it angry

Please i need your advise.

I don't want to do what's in my mind and later regrets it.

Best Advice gets 10k from me

Hmmmmnnn,,,, egbon you for no go reach the extent of stealing all in the name of love! But as e Don happen so, e Don happen, the lessons that life has taught you alone is enough to give you sense! To whom brain is given sense is expected, who knows if deep within her, she's taking you as a criminal!!! Bro any which way, what ever her reason of breaking up with you is something of consideration, if the fault is from your side, maybe character issues, then you gat to work on your self! Inconveniencing yourself towards a negative direction to prove your love for her can be a character flaw, most Ladies like real men that show them their real color!
Well Bro, there are chances she might come back to you!!! But best advice, find out what actually went wrong, of which I know for sure that before now you might have known her full reason or a hint, and Move On! Move On Bro, Nothing wen you wan do to Change wetin Don Happen!!! Life Happenings are all Lessons! Never get to the Extent of displeasing yourself to please human, love yourself first before others!! Abeg make I end there first! But just move with your normal life, na guy you be, women still many, if money dey, many bad girls dey turn good ones for marriage embarassed
Re: Closed by ChildOfDoom: 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
Kelblaq:
but i love this girl
hmm.. I see but life's a teacher. We learn from experience. Girls are hardly 100 percent loyal these days except they are married to you.

We shouldn't take decisions when we are angry so you don't regret it. So try and forget by distracting your self with a game or hobby or go out with friends. Or work on mending your relationship with your mama[the only woman that deserves special care].

Just see it as you helping some one in need. It's better than me who was a heavy gambler [blowing money to thin air]. If she comes begging later, fine. Then you change the rules of the game.

Pheww... I hope with the above, i've said enough smiley

1 Like

Re: Closed by omaxy17: 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
Craziestgirl:
You are Lucky your mum decided to give you a mini spanking delivered by able bodied khaki wearing brothers.
Ask yourself, if your car was a Bugatti, will the bitch teacher have called it quits?

The alternative is to get yourself another bitch,, spend mum's money on her and after a while, you get dumped again.
I am sure those soldiers won't mind paying you another visit. This time to make you a cripple. cool
Love this ,,, once you have develop yourself,,, you will definitely find good girl to marriage
Re: Closed by Kelblaq(m): 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
Craziestgirl:

shocked
Re: Closed by herdeythoun(f): 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
Kelblaq:
how pls?
.. what I mean is that,the pains U passed through in the hand of soldiers after stealing your mama money is not going to serve the purpose since she left. then use it for yourself or better (If I were you) refund it back to mum,and believe me,she will be happy and may even give it back to you
Re: Closed by omaxy17: 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
hmm.. I see but life's a teacher. We learn from experience. Girls are hardly 100 percent loyal these days except they are married to you.

We shouldn't take decisions when we are angry so you don't regret it. So try and forget by distracting your self with a game or hobby or go out with friends. Or work on mending your relationship with your mama[the only woman that deserves special care].

Just see it as you helping some one in need. It's better than me who was a heavy gambler [blowing money to thin air]. If she comes begging later, fine. Then you change the rules of the game.

Pheww... I hope with the above, i've said enough smiley
Good one Bro,, never do things for people with the mindset that they will reciprocate,! That's why you should never involve in negative act that will affect you negatively just to please any body! Bros shine your eyes ooh ,,, 100% love is not acceptable until after marriage,
Re: Closed by Kelblaq(m): 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
I'm going to send the lucky winner a pm in the next 30mins. GoodLuck!
Re: Closed by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
It's all good, my time will come
LivingFree:

You were sooo close cry

Then common sense came and scattered it grin

Re: Closed by Heemcelph: 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
Try that.

Re: Closed by Nofav0rs(m): 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
Farts on thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Royal Family Ready For First Gay Wedding (photo) / How Well Do You Love Snail??? / Kissing Galore At Infinix Valentine Kiss And Win Special

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.