Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Man Arrested After A Random Girl He Brought Home Passed Out During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Arrested After A Random Girl He Brought Home Passed Out During Sex (4995 Views)

I Drew A Random Girl, Check Her Reaction / Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested After A Random Girl He Brought Home Passed Out During Sex by Pandalytics: 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
Man arrested after a random girl he brought home passed out during sex

Men, stop taking random girls to your house and allowing them spend the night... My neighbor has just been picked up by the police.

This dude is a life of the party kind of guy. He changes girls everyday and always prides himself about it.

I had a conversation with him once where I advised him to calm down but he told me he's young and he deserves to enjoy his life

Few minutes ago, police came around and forced their way into his house and found the girl he came home with last night lifeless.

The story has it that she's one of his numerous girlfriends and this is the first time he's bring her home.

Unfortunately, while they were copulating she had an attack (she's got asthma) but he doesn't know.

He tried everything to get her to normalcy; she eventually calmed down after jerking for minutes and she slept off, or so he thought.

She didn't wake up this morning and her friend whom she was supposed to go out with has been calling her all morning.

She's the one that alerted her family who in turn alerted the police. She has been carried away by ambulance and the boy taken to the station. We don't know if she's good or gone, but we hope she's still around for his sakes.

Please be careful what you do out there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested After A Random Girl He Brought Home Passed Out During Sex by slawomir: 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Wahalar...

But am sure the niggarrrr is gonna be free last last

But this he neighbour abi wetin nor be real niggarrr

So make we nor bang again just because babe pass out for another niggar apartment

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested After A Random Girl He Brought Home Passed Out During Sex by M23M(f): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
Wahala.

Lesson: be careful what you do.
Re: Man Arrested After A Random Girl He Brought Home Passed Out During Sex by Michelle70(m): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
na wa o.
Thats why i rather get a gf.
At least i know what to say if she dies in my house, neighbours could defend me too

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested After A Random Girl He Brought Home Passed Out During Sex by Vinnie2000(m): 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
Didn't the Babe know she was Ashmathic b4 she followed a Guy to his house to receive Big Pricck? undecided

Very Yeye Girl!

5 Likes

Re: Man Arrested After A Random Girl He Brought Home Passed Out During Sex by Humbleyou: 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
trouble sleep!
Re: Man Arrested After A Random Girl He Brought Home Passed Out During Sex by fati2001(m): 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
Lol
enjoy your beat.

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested After A Random Girl He Brought Home Passed Out During Sex by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
A) if she is one of his GFs, then she isnt random.
B) having an Asthma/heart attack can happen to anybody, regardless whether she is a stranger and/or your wife of 50yrs
C) in this issue, sex is not the problem...poor health care is at play.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested After A Random Girl He Brought Home Passed Out During Sex by Stallionhorse: 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
I hope he cum sha. So @op or the guy the tweeted this we should be asking a girl for medical clearance before we take them home right? Abeg! Make them free the guy the girl know say she no get speedometer she go dey shout faster faster harder now see the result.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested After A Random Girl He Brought Home Passed Out During Sex by paradiseVirgin: 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
fati2001:
Lol

enjoy your beat.
When last were you raped? cry

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested After A Random Girl He Brought Home Passed Out During Sex by RedpillAnalyst: 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Passed out or passed away

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested After A Random Girl He Brought Home Passed Out During Sex by detectivejones: 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
Na waoo. Maybe when she was gasping making faces he thought that was her 'come face.'

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested After A Random Girl He Brought Home Passed Out During Sex by Baronthecelebri: 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
The girl na mumu

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested After A Random Girl He Brought Home Passed Out During Sex by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
When Nigeria movie wan tough you go hear gen gen.....
Re: Man Arrested After A Random Girl He Brought Home Passed Out During Sex by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hehehe
I'm very sure deep thr0ating triggered the asthma attack

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested After A Random Girl He Brought Home Passed Out During Sex by Conner44: 2:42am On Sep 16, 2022
I once had an encounter like this and it wasn’t funny. I thought the lady was dead but her heart was still beating. I had to call my neighbors to help me but when we were contemplating on what to do with the body the lady came back to life. It was a memorable night.

Guys listen up, whenever you’re having sex with a lady and she passes out or faints and stays like that for a while, please don’t fret. It’s simply a situation called La Petite Mort aka The Little Death and it affects 5% of sexually active females on this planet.

This situation occurs when the female is experiencing an orgasm, she goes into a state of partial coma and won’t respond to touch, sound or any external stimuli until the phase passes (usually after about 10-15 minutes).

Many ladies are plagued by this peculiar condition and it makes them withdraw into themselves for either fear or shame but I want you guys to understand that this condition exists in our society today. When next you’re having sex and the lady acts like she’s dead , please don’t panic. Just take a few minutes to refresh yourself and get ready for another round when she wakes up. You just succeeded in sending her to cloud 9 and she will be very grateful to you for your understanding if you learn not to freak out during the episode.

And as for the ladies that have this condition, I want you to know that you are very special and beautiful. I understand what you pass through during intercourse and I will do my best to sensitize my fellow brothers as to your plight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested After A Random Girl He Brought Home Passed Out During Sex by alpharoyalty: 5:59am On Sep 16, 2022
No pic.
No location.
No date.
Verdict: LIE.
another twitter story
Re: Man Arrested After A Random Girl He Brought Home Passed Out During Sex by Vinnie2000(m): 6:08am On Sep 16, 2022
Conner44:
I once had an encounter like this and it wasn’t funny. I thought the lady was dead but her heart was still beating. I had to call my neighbors to help me but when we were contemplating on what to do with the body the lady came back to life. It was a memorable night.

Guys listen up, whenever you’re having sex with a lady and she passes out or faints and stays like that for a while, please don’t fret. It’s simply a situation called La Petite Mort aka The Little Death and it affects 5% of sexually active females on this planet.

This situation occurs when the female is experiencing an orgasm, she goes into a state of partial coma and won’t respond to touch, sound or any external stimuli until the phase passes (usually after about 10-15 minutes).

Many ladies are plagued by this peculiar condition and it makes them withdraw into themselves for either fear or shame but I want you guys to understand that this condition exists in our society today. When next you’re having sex and the lady acts like she’s dead , please don’t panic. Just take a few minutes to refresh yourself and get ready for another round when she wakes up. You just succeeded in sending her to cloud 9 and she will be very grateful to you for your understanding if you learn not to freak out during the episode.

And as for the ladies that have this condition, I want you to know that you are very special and beautiful. I understand what you pass through during intercourse and I will do my best to sensitize my fellow brothers as to your plight.

You are RIGHT Bro...

One of my Guy's Girlfriend in my Uni Days

He said when he is Fvcking and Fingering her to make her Cum...

If she is getting close to Cumming, She will Punch his Face with blows and use any Nearly Object to be Hitting his Head and Finally Push him Away..

Baba was Always Surprised and confused.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested After A Random Girl He Brought Home Passed Out During Sex by michlins(m): 6:15am On Sep 16, 2022
More reason we need good medical centers and post mortem examination in this country
Re: Man Arrested After A Random Girl He Brought Home Passed Out During Sex by Ocholu: 8:12am On Sep 16, 2022
Conner44:

This is a very dangerous advice. People without any medical licenses will just be spewing trash.

Guys, if you girl passes out (stops breathing) during coitus, the first thing to do is CPR. The idîot that I quoted was just lucky. You may not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested After A Random Girl He Brought Home Passed Out During Sex by kelspinall(m): 8:19am On Sep 16, 2022
una no say,una health no ready still yet una go dey collect dicq from some guys wey dey use drugs the smash..gosh

Great God anything wey go make me land for police via knacking and passing out abeg comot am..

guys is high time we start asking for medical results before knacking,some people no well oo

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested After A Random Girl He Brought Home Passed Out During Sex by Allison012: 8:38am On Sep 16, 2022
Well, never had sex before so i don't know how it feels.
Re: Man Arrested After A Random Girl He Brought Home Passed Out During Sex by Ghostrye: 9:56am On Sep 16, 2022
Conner44:

Your talk is dead on arrival, how can you, as a layman, differentiate between "La Petite Mort" and any of the more serious, potentially fatal medical issues that she might be having, ranging from and not limited to cardiac arrest, asthmatic attacks, or even neurological disorders.

Abeg, if you knack and the girl passes out or in unresponsive, please call for help to avoid stories that touch

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested After A Random Girl He Brought Home Passed Out During Sex by Conner44: 10:44am On Sep 16, 2022
Ocholu:

This is a very dangerous advice. People without any medical licenses will just be spewing trash.

Guys, if you girl passes out (stops breathing) during coitus, the first thing to do is CPR. The idîot that I quoted was just lucky. You may not.

Did I say the lady wasn’t breathing? Of course she would be breathing and her heart beating but you won’t get any conscious response from her no matter how much you try. If you’ve never given a woman orgasm then swerve and not attack people who have.

I envy you. Your ignorance is truly bliss grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested After A Random Girl He Brought Home Passed Out During Sex by Conner44: 10:45am On Sep 16, 2022
Ghostrye:

Your talk is dead on arrival, how can you, as a layman, differentiate between "La Petite Mort" and any of the more serious, potentially fatal medical issues that she might be having, ranging from and not limited to cardiac arrest, asthmatic attacks, or even neurological disorders.

Abeg, if you knack and the girl passes out or in unresponsive, please call for help to avoid stories that touch

If you’ve never encountered such a situation then keep quiet until you do. There’s a clear difference between little death and all those other medical conditions you listed up there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested After A Random Girl He Brought Home Passed Out During Sex by dnawah(m): 11:23am On Sep 16, 2022
Pandalytics:
Man arrested after a random girl he brought home passed out during sex

Men, stop taking random girls to your house and allowing them spend the night... My neighbor has just been picked up by the police.

This dude is a life of the party kind of guy. He changes girls everyday and always prides himself about it.

I had a conversation with him once where I advised him to calm down but he told me he's young and he deserves to enjoy his life

Few minutes ago, police came around and forced their way into his house and found the girl he came home with last night lifeless.

The story has it that she's one of his numerous girlfriends and this is the first time he's bring her home.

Unfortunately, while they were copulating she had an attack (she's got asthma) but he doesn't know.

He tried everything to get her to normalcy; she eventually calmed down after jerking for minutes and she slept off, or so he thought.

She didn't wake up this morning and her friend whom she was supposed to go out with has been calling her all morning.

She's the one that alerted her family who in turn alerted the police. She has been carried away by ambulance and the boy taken to the station. We don't know if she's good or gone, but we hope she's still around for his sakes.

Please be careful what you do out there.
she will not die and she also be heal from ashma.up date me.
Re: Man Arrested After A Random Girl He Brought Home Passed Out During Sex by Zhamani(m): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
virgin life don tire me ooo
Re: Man Arrested After A Random Girl He Brought Home Passed Out During Sex by KunGioKehRah: 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
Maaa

Maaa

Maaaa Doo E Paaaaa!

Rip to the dead

But the guy no try at all oh!

Ah ah, till she die?

Lol!
Re: Man Arrested After A Random Girl He Brought Home Passed Out During Sex by KunGioKehRah: 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
Some guys na GUN dey between their legs
Re: Man Arrested After A Random Girl He Brought Home Passed Out During Sex by Ghostrye: 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
Conner44:

If you’ve never encountered such a situation then keep quiet until you do. There’s a clear difference between little death and all those other medical conditions you listed up there.
Wow, how would I even know...
I guess being in the medical field comes second to having encountered such a situation once.

You were lucky mate, just don't risk it.
Re: Man Arrested After A Random Girl He Brought Home Passed Out During Sex by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
I feel for him already.

(1) (2) (Reply)

After This Style He Will Never Cheat On You / The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) / Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.