Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (623 Views)

What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. / I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help / I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by LarryBee1k: 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
Thread closed cool
Re: . by TIDDOLL(m): 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
[/b]Dont sit around too long Bro, You will lose her no doubt.

From personal experience man.
I messed up alot,
And it all ended, with them telling me "I never Told them how i felt"

Tell her what you feel asap.[b]
Re: . by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
just text her that since the day you met her, you have feelings for her and you want her to be your wife shikena.... and don't expect her to say yes immediately. and after that try to Chk her and say it again to her real face trust me if she's interested she will agree and don't ask her maybe she dey relationship as nothing concern u with that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Marcelo290(m): 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
The first thing I would advice you of is never to seem desperate even though you may be in reality, it's a total turn off. Secondly, appear confident and don't try to rush things.

3 Likes

Re: . by LarryBee1k: 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
adetoroamos:
just text her that since the day you met her, you have feelings for her and you want her to be your wife shikena.... and don't expect her to say yes immediately. and after that try to Chk her and say it again to her real face trust me if she's interested she will agree and don't ask her maybe she dey relationship as nothing concern u with that.
That's very straight forward. Thanks

But we've not seen each other tho.
Re: . by Adasun(m): 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
Op ur problem would be solved if u paste it on wetclef.

It is free for now i guesscheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
LarryBee1k:

That's very straight forward. Thanks

But we've not seen each other tho.
tell her that you are bored and depressed that you need sm1 u can share ur emotional feelings with and been love with someone like her because you know that she's fit in the position. then begin tell her story how you last ex insulted you despite giving her every attention and she breaks ur heart for another guy and u even went to Chk on her and told you never in your life not to call her again in front of her new guy. then told her you are ready for commitment with her that you won't ever hurt her.
Re: . by LarryBee1k: 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
adetoroamos:
tell her that you are bored and depressed that you need sm1 u can share ur emotional feelings with and been love with someone like her because you know that she's fit in the position. then begin tell her story how you last ex insulted you despite giving her every attention and she breaks ur heart for another guy and u even went to Chk on her and told you never in your life not to call her again in front of her new guy. then told her you are ready for commitment with her that you won't ever hurt her.
Really, that sound really too much. It's like someone is desperate
Re: . by IamPlato(m): 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2018

Mr. Op! Na Your Dick De Control You. Dont Listen To It

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girlfriend / Advice Needed Mature Mind Only / K- Leg Don Cause Pains For The Founder Of Estherokeketv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.