Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help (4183 Views)

Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? / I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! / I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by 2chukwu(m): 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
We were so much in love with each other. She was the best thing ever happened to me but how she died mysteriously uptill date am still shocked!
She died 2015 but i still see almost everynight and shes always smiling assuring me shes still alive. Most times i wake up feeling shattered
Please what should i do..
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by Jflex07(m): 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
Oga let us know the truth behind her mysterious death first.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by CokeBar(f): 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
How did she die?

This is just a reminder to anyone keeping grudges against a loved one, especially for a flimsy and forgivable error...

Please call and make peace. Laugh, smile, hug, run, jump while you can.

This life is but short.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
CokeBar:
How did she die?

Co asking.
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by Rapmoney(m): 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
Travel to Benin, go to Upper Sakpomba and ask of Baba Ajigija. E go prepare strong protective charm for you. The charm costs just six naira 50 kobo. Blow it seven times before you sleep and sprinkle it around your bed for three days every night and you will never see her again. Thank me later. Do this fast if you don't want to join her because she still loves you.

2 Likes

Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by Ahmed0336(m): 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
Guy wetin kill her?

1 Like

Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by Ningen(m): 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
You need help. I suggest you surrender yourself to a mental facility before you start conversing.

1 Like

Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by Lamanii22(f): 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
I hope you guys didn't do blood covenant.... Cause as it is eehn....

I'd also like to know how she died....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by valirex: 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
Rapmoney:
Travel to Benin, go to Upper Sakpomba and ask of Baba Ajigija. E go prepare strong protective charm for you. The charm costs just six naira 50 kobo. Blow it seven times before you sleep and sprinkle it around your bed for three days every night and you will never see her again. Thank me later. Do this fast if you don't want to join her because she still loves you.

Many are mad but few are roaming

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by Gibsonworld05(m): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
The connection is still there.
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by Destinylink(m): 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
Go into serious prayer and fasting.
Death and life have nothing in common.

Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
2chukwu:
We were so much in love with each other. She was the best thing ever happened to me but how she died mysteriously uptill date am still shocked!
She died 2015 but i still see almost everynight and shes always smiling assuring me shes still alive. Most times i wake up feeling shattered

Did u ever cheated on her while dating her? shocked
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lamanii22:
I hope you guys didn't do blood covenant.... Cause as it is eehn....

I'd also like to know how she died....

I want the both of us to do blood covenant na.. I promise u dt I wunt die and I wunt leave u alone.

grin

1 Like

Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by Premiumwriter: 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
ProfDview1:

I want the both of us to do blood covenant na.. I promise u dt I wunt die and I wunt leave u alone.

grin
hmm.

Egungun, this express wey u wan cross, u sure say e no go kill you ba?
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by fredopareto(m): 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
Work on ur mindset.. If DAT isn't d situations.. Contact ur pastor asap.or tell ur mum
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by Austeeenxx: 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
She still loves you and she wants you to join her in the afterlife.

16 Likes

Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by Phenomenal16(f): 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
..pray ooo
My dear pray
That lady might want to take u with her
Experience they say is d best teacher
This one is no longer love...separate urself from her spirit.... If u love ur life

3 Likes

Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by BigJoe19: 2:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nigerians with their stupid spiritual advices, OP you better go and see a Psychiatrist.

6 Likes

Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by yyba: 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
Rapmoney:

1 Like

Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by gasparpisciotta: 3:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
2chukwu:

She needs your assistance on something, try figure out what it could be. Maybe her relatives, maybe her work. Did she leave anything significant behind? A child perhaps. Maybe she had a project she was doing and she just wants you to be aware or even complete it. Were you guys together till she passed on?
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by Breezzy(m): 3:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
First of all, what killed her?
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by fykes(m): 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Bros... The truth is that u need to lose all and every pictures, voice notes, messages and everything that has to do with her.
I lost one like that....
Didn't get over it until I lost her totally and made verbal proclamations to that effect
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by 2chukwu(m): 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
gasparpisciotta:

She needs your assistance on something, try figure out what it could be. Maybe her relatives, maybe her work. Did she leave anything significant behind? A child perhaps. Maybe she had a project she was doing and she just wants you to be aware or even complete it. Were you guys together till she passed on?

We struggled to gain admission together in the university. We lived together till she suddenly became very ill and one thing led to the other and she travelled and that was the last...
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by fykes(m): 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..pray ooo
My dear pray
This one is no longer love...separate urself from her spirit.... If u love ur life
So this guy's gf mysterioussly died some years ago, after 2 weeks she was buried and a pastor visited our site and we were chatting. Then the guy entered and he turned to the guy and asked how is ur wife? Are u quarrelling with her and it's that why u ain't wearing a ring?
We were all amazed cos he isn't married.... Then the man asked him... Who is the very fair lady by ur side as u walked in now.. He gave a very apt description of his dead gf.. We all knew her. They were engaged to be married next weekend before she died.
The guy just broke down and cried.
The pastor only told him to disconnect from the lady fast if he still wants to live.
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by 2chukwu(m): 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
Jflex07:
Oga let us know the truth behind her mysterious death first.

Honestly am still shocked till date. She was just sick and her mother never allowed me to gain access to her anymore cos of minor issues we had..

I never get to see her again till date!
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by franklingud(m): 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
She be real ogbanje.

She wan carry you go there kingdom.
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by Phenomenal16(f): 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
fykes:

So this guy's gf mysterioussly died some years ago, after 2 weeks she was buried and a pastor visited our site and we were chatting. Then the guy entered and he turned to the guy and asked how is ur wife? Are u quarrelling with her and it's that why u ain't wearing a ring?
We were all amazed cos he isn't married.... Then the man asked him... Who is the very fair lady by ur side as u walked in now.. He gave a very apt description of his dead gf.. We all knew her. They were engaged to be married next weekend before she died.
The guy just broke down and cried.
The pastor only told him to disconnect from the lady fast if he still wants to live.
...u see what I mean
Most times....they always come to take the person they love...
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by 2chukwu(m): 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
CokeBar:
How did she die?

This is just a reminder to anyone keeping grudges against a loved one, especially for a flimsy and forgivable error...

Please call and make peace. Laugh, smile, hug, run, jump while you can.

This life is but short.

But Honestly she had a minor issues with me backed by her mum. For no just reason i tried making it up to her till i heard she travelled to her grannys burial with her mum and thats was the end i never got to see her again. Still hve her clothes with me..i still cry for her every morning..
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by 2chukwu(m): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..pray ooo
My dear pray

I onced dated a girl...she never killed me in my dream in the same room i slept with the girl..! I never rested till i broke up with the girl....i still love her
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by gasparpisciotta: 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
2chukwu:

We struggled to gain admission together in the university. We lived together till she suddenly became very ill and one thing led to the other and she travelled and that was the last...
What you are experiencing are flash memories of your time together manifesting in your dreams. When you develop a new relationship it will fade away. But if the dream persists then you look inward and see if you can see directions in the dream that could unlock the reason for the dream

1 Like

Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
please sir,you need to fast and pray very well to disconnect yourself from this,may the lord be with you amen

1 Like

Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by 2chukwu(m): 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
scaramucci:

Co asking.

I only knew when her mum took her to travelled with for her granny burial and that was the end. I was told by her younger brother that she died immidiately after her granny burial...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise / You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? / I Stole My Best Friend's Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.