Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Unable To Register For The FRSC Recruitment, Here Is The Solution - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unable To Register For The FRSC Recruitment, Here Is The Solution (2243 Views)

This Is The Annual Salary Of The Frsc Nigeria / For Those Who Did Not Receive The FRSC Mail / FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable To Register For The FRSC Recruitment, Here Is The Solution by eamux(m): 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
I don't know ,maybe you also experience the same here .. Whenever you wanted to register the FRSC form, you always got an email error.. Congratulation. Just follow this step.
Step1. When filling the surname, at the back of your name put a full stop.
Example: surname:- Adekunle.
Then fill in the rest. Submit it.
If you feel confused follow this link http://www.eamux.com/2018/06/frsc-recruitment/
Re: Unable To Register For The FRSC Recruitment, Here Is The Solution by Adetunjane2(f): 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
eamux:
I don't know ,maybe you also experience the same here .. Whenever you wanted to register the FRSC form, you always got an email error.. Congratulation. Just follow this step.
If you feel confused follow this link http://www.eamux.com/2018/06/frsc-recruitment/
I have been having issues with my application. After I log in, I couldn't proceed to the next stage. I clicked on "my application" but its not displaying anything. Pls help.
Re: Unable To Register For The FRSC Recruitment, Here Is The Solution by mrdogood900: 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
if u are using mobile phone change it from mobile view to desktop view, then click on my app
Re: Unable To Register For The FRSC Recruitment, Here Is The Solution by eamux(m): 9:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
Adetunjane2:
I have been having issues with my application. After I log in, I couldn't proceed to the next stage. I clicked on "my application" but its not displaying anything. Pls help.
Yes, go ahead and change it to desktop .. Use chrome for better result. If it doesn't work.. Change your serve then psiphon the page
Re: Unable To Register For The FRSC Recruitment, Here Is The Solution by omoeko001(m): 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
eamux:

Yes, go ahead and change it to desktop .. Use chrome for better result. If it doesn't work.. Change your serve then psiphon the page

how can one change the server?
Re: Unable To Register For The FRSC Recruitment, Here Is The Solution by megafem1: 12:11am On Jun 04, 2018
Plz help me
I mistakenly recharge #10,000 on my glo. The money is part of my school fees. Kindly buy card from me on 07056897107
Re: Unable To Register For The FRSC Recruitment, Here Is The Solution by Holarbizzy042(f): 5:30am On Jun 04, 2018
megafem1:
Plz help me
I mistakenly recharge #10,000 on my glo. The money is part of my school fees. Kindly buy card from me on 07056897107
I know someone that buys card
Re: Unable To Register For The FRSC Recruitment, Here Is The Solution by eamux(m): 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
omoeko001:

how can one change the server?
psiphon your phone IP address
Re: Unable To Register For The FRSC Recruitment, Here Is The Solution by omoeko001(m): 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
eamux:
psiphon your phone IP address

I no sabi do am
Re: Unable To Register For The FRSC Recruitment, Here Is The Solution by johnime: 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
u get mail if no check my siggy
omoeko001:

I no sabi do am
Re: Unable To Register For The FRSC Recruitment, Here Is The Solution by fbabs(m): 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
eamux:

Thanks

I need your help urgently

pls your whatsapp number

or better still add me on 08132186454
Re: Unable To Register For The FRSC Recruitment, Here Is The Solution by africanjink(m): 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
Av being unable to upload my passport, could someone hlp on dz.. "Failed to Map the Path "
Re: Unable To Register For The FRSC Recruitment, Here Is The Solution by eamux(m): 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
Wait while I provide u the solution
Re: Unable To Register For The FRSC Recruitment, Here Is The Solution by henroo2003: 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
africanjink:
Av being unable to upload my passport, could someone hlp on dz.. "Failed to Map the Path "

WhatsApp me on 08024741344
Re: Unable To Register For The FRSC Recruitment, Here Is The Solution by Abdulrahmon68(m): 9:22am On Jun 28, 2018
henroo2003:

WhatsApp me on 08024741344
If you want to help explain it here and let everyone benefit cus i also have the same issue with my application.

I don't see reason why I should chat you privately on whatsapp because you want to explain to me what's giving most people difficulties when you can easily post it here for everyone to see.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Engineering Training Program (GETP), Services At GE (3 Other Positions) / Nigerian Site That Pay You To Answer Questions / Being A Teacher In The UK Is Hell - Man Narrates His Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.