Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Travel To Overseas - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Overseas (836 Views)

UK Bans Overseas Health Workers From Bringing Dependants / How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? / Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel To Overseas by a4square2: 12:11am On Jul 15, 2019
Please Nigerian overseas please I need your help, I want to travel to overseas... I can pay for airline tickets and others by myself please help someone
Re: Travel To Overseas by ghanaman5050: 6:25am On Jul 15, 2019
You don't air ticket to travel to Benin Republic , Niger or Chad.
Re: Travel To Overseas by Goalgirl6(f): 6:35am On Jul 15, 2019
ghanaman5050:
You don't air ticket to travel to Benin Republic , Niger or Chad.

You don't HV to be mean....most people ehn, when you mention about traveling out of Nigeria na bad belle . and am very sure if this person asked how to go about traveling to Benin republic people will still say why waste your time in Africa. Bad mind everywhere

1 Like

Re: Travel To Overseas by Spanishmilf(m): 7:48am On Jul 15, 2019
a4square2:
Please Nigerian overseas please I need your help, I want to travel to overseas... I can pay for airline tickets and others by myself please help someone
you are Goalgirl6 you better don't be in a hurry to travel out so you won't regret it later �

1 Like

Re: Travel To Overseas by Kirchhoff01(m): 8:03am On Jul 15, 2019
You sound desperate
Re: Travel To Overseas by Goalgirl6(f): 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
Spanishmilf:
you are Goalgirl6 you better don't be in a hurry to travel out so you won't regret it later �

That is not my post.... even if it is
it's my choice.
All this talk on traveling regret bla bla the Nigeria wey Una dey how are you enjoying it .

Gracias

1 Like

Re: Travel To Overseas by Spanishmilf(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
Goalgirl6:

it's my choice.
All this talk on traveling regret bla bla the Nigeria wey Una dey how are you enjoying it .

Gracias
But you need to chill on your travelling stuff so that they won't scamm you................................ You just need to chill
Re: Travel To Overseas by Spanishmilf(m): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
Goalgirl6:

it's my choice.

Gracias
you can join any travelling thread discussion and ask questions on kegal immigration I sent you a pm I hope you reply
Re: Travel To Overseas by Jaymaq(m): 11:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
The truth is, if you are not qualified for a visa, you won't be granted one. So, why not find a country of your choice, find a purpose for traveling and then try to qualify for the kind of profile that will be granted a visa? There is no short cuts so you will need to work out your travel plans.

Don't give up.

https://naijafaq.com/in/travel/
Re: Travel To Overseas by Goalgirl6(f): 6:37am On Jul 17, 2019
Spanishmilf:
you can join any travelling thread discussion and ask questions on kegal immigration I sent you a pm I hope you reply

OK I. Will check it

(1) (Reply)

Luxembourg Student Visa.. / Black Girl Kicked Out Of Arkansas Daycare For Wearing 'blacklivesmatter' T-shirt / Can I Go For A Masters Degree With A 2.2 Degree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.