Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Light Up - Drake Ft Jay-z - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Light Up - Drake Ft Jay-z (3611 Views)

[download] 2face Idibia – Chinese Freestyle Ft. Jay Pee & Bebe Sumthin’ / Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Light Up - Drake Ft Jay-z by hax: 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2010
chiogo:

She's wack but you can't wait for her album? I like her a lil' - she's crazy. Kinda cool.  grin
That was off her verse on Up All Night. It was alright, she flowed nicely, less Barbie-girl-ish. It was okay. She's hyped too much though. She's the best female rapper out there? How many other females are rapping right now? It isn't high praise, and it's not like she's done anything amazing lyrically to prove it, I haven't heard her craft a song, but she looks like she'll sing less than Drake. I'm looking forward to her stuff. YM gets nice beats. As long as she isn't terrible, I'm sure her debut will be nice. Just nothing special.

And you didn't get that "tricking" line. So, when am I going to see what my 6'2 beau looks like?  tongue
No, I didn't. I'm not too good with slang. lol

And use your imagination. Don't you just love an enigma shrouded in mystery? tongue
Re: Light Up - Drake Ft Jay-z by chiogo(f): 11:22pm On Jun 18, 2010
hax:

That was off her verse on Up All Night. It was alright, she flowed nicely, less Barbie-girl-ish. It was okay. She's hyped too much though. She's the best female rapper out there? How many other females are rapping right now? It isn't high praise, and it's not like she's done anything amazing lyrically to prove it, I haven't heard her craft a song, but she looks like she'll sing less than Drake. I'm looking forward to her stuff. YM gets nice beats. As long as she isn't terrible, I'm sure her debut will be nice. Just nothing special.
Actually haven't listened to the song - Up All Night. She's the best around considering other female rappers are now extinct and she's like the new kid on the block. Didn't like her first single, "Massive Attack", she went and featured what's-his-face, Sean Garrett. But I like Nicki though, a lil'. I'll love to hear her album.

hax:

No, I didn't. I'm not too good with slang. lol
LOL the line was spat by Nicki on "Roger that". She was like, "C'mon n!gga, is you tricking or what? Flo-fl-flow tighter than a d!ckk in a butt!"  grin
I guess she was asking if he's down for business.

hax:

And use your imagination. Don't you just love an enigma shrouded in mystery?  tongue
Nope, don't love that at all.
Re: Light Up - Drake Ft Jay-z by bouzymill(m): 12:18am On Jun 19, 2010

since he can't make good rap music, he sings, to make bad pop music.

Can't remember who said this here. This is witty in a subtle manner. Kinda like it as a line to end a verse grin

Who is Nicki Minaj?

Two lines from Jean Grae would crush her jaws.

And about Sung verses, I don't really like Drake but I liike the way he does it sometimes. Check out the best of the best Sung Verses from Krayzie Bone and niccah Bizzy Bone. . .
Re: Light Up - Drake Ft Jay-z by chiogo(f): 2:28am On Jun 19, 2010
bouzymill:

Can't remember who said this here. This is witty in a subtle manner. Kinda like it as a line to end a verse grin
That would be hax with his mean/witty lines. grin

Jean Grae, who's that?
Re: Light Up - Drake Ft Jay-z by bouzymill(m): 3:42am On Jun 19, 2010
chiogo:

That would be hax with his mean/witty lines.  grin

Jean Grae, who's that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES-6ALVLqA0

this is "my" most favourite track from her and my best 10 in hiphop so far.

She is, in my own opinion, the most underrated Female Emcee in Hip Hop. She rolls with em Talib Kweli (Blacksmith Movement) and had collaborated with 9th wonder in various projects. I think she got three or more ablums to her credit.

Attack the Attacking things and .   .    .  forgot the title of the albums,
Re: Light Up - Drake Ft Jay-z by chiogo(f): 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2010
bouzymill:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES-6ALVLqA0

this is "my" most favourite track from her and my best 10 in hiphop so far.

She is, in my own opinion, the most underrated Female Emcee in Hip Hop. She rolls with em Talib Kweli (Blacksmith Movement) and had collaborated with 9th wonder in various projects. I think she got three or more ablums to her credit.

Attack the Attacking things and .   .    .  forgot the title of the albums,
That "Love song" is tight.

She seems to have been in the game for a while now, never heard of her till now. The album is "Attack of the Attacking Things". She has other ones: "The Bootleg of the Bootleg", "This Week", and "Jeanius". They all have fewer than 5 songs, what's up with that?
Re: Light Up - Drake Ft Jay-z by bouzymill(m): 12:47am On Jun 20, 2010
chiogo:

That "Love song" is tight.

She seems to have been in the game for a while now, never heard of her till now. The album is "Attack of the Attacking Things". She has other ones: "The Bootleg of the Bootleg", "This Week", and "Jeanius". They all have fewer than 5 songs, what's up with that?

Yeah She's been in the game and stayed too underground. . .

Jeanius' Back Cover

This Week Album traklist
01 - Intro
02 - A-Alikes
03 - Skit
04 - Going Crazy / Skit
05 - Style Wars (Feat. Block McCloud)
06 - Not Like Me
07 - Supa Luv
08 - Whatever
09 - Give It Up
10 - The Wall
11 - Skit
12 - You Don't Want It
13 - Watch Me
14 - P.S. / Outro
15 - Fyre Blazer (Bonus Track)
16 - Don't Rush Me (Bonus Track)
Re: Light Up - Drake Ft Jay-z by chiogo(f): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2010
^^ Ok, thanks. My lyrics website fooled me, usually effective. I like how she manipulated the word, "genius" with "jeanius". Nice one.

I'll listen to her. Whoo!! So much work this summer, I mean so many songs to listen to. I need more space on my Ipod. lol
Re: Light Up - Drake Ft Jay-z by bouzymill(m): 10:53am On Jun 21, 2010
chiogo:

^^ Ok, thanks. My lyrics website fooled me, usually effective. I like how she manipulated the word, "genius" with "jeanius". Nice one.

I'll listen to her. Whoo!! So much work this summer, I mean so many songs to listen to. I need more space on my Ipod. lol

Do you download torrents and have a very good internet bandwidth? if you do, you might consider buying a new HD cos if i have a music torrent site that has virtually everything, from rock, country, hiphop, soul, world music, everything,

www.coda.fm

Now that's one of my goldmines. Anyone with virusless download site should share pls. . .
Re: Light Up - Drake Ft Jay-z by chiogo(f): 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2010
bouzymill:

Do you download torrents and have a very good internet bandwidth? if you do, you might consider buying a new HD cos if i have a music torrent site that has virtually everything, from rock, country, hiphop, soul, world music, everything,

www.coda.fm

Now that's one of my goldmines. Anyone with virusless download site should share pls.  .  .
Gee, thanks for that site!!! Downloaded 10 albums already  cheesy I guess my internet bandwidth is iight. . .relatively.

I usually download songs individually with ares(I'm sure you know that already, nothing compared to this) - takes so long so I just download only the songs I like from an album. Tehehe, this torrent stuff is great(never used it till now). I just wish it has stuff from people like J. Cole, who only have mixtapes(that could pass for albums).
Re: Light Up - Drake Ft Jay-z by Genuflect(m): 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2010
Chiogo, you're just hearing about torrents? Wow, you don dey miss gan.
Anyway, go here to download torrents of J. Cole's mixtapes
http://www.torrentz.com/search?q=j+cole
Re: Light Up - Drake Ft Jay-z by chiogo(f): 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2010
Genuflect:

Chiogo, you're just hearing about torrents? Wow, you don dey miss gan.
Anyway, go here to download torrents of J. Cole's mixtapes
http://www.torrentz.com/search?q=j+cole
OMG! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!! grin kiss

LOL I've heard the word before, just didn't know what it's about. No wonder y'all are so up-to-date with music, it takes me forever to get all the songs on an album.
Re: Light Up - Drake Ft Jay-z by Genuflect(m): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2010
chiogo:

OMG! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!  grin kiss

LOL I've heard the word before, just didn't know what it's about. No wonder y'all are so up-to-date with music, it takes me forever to get all the songs on an album.
Lol. You are welcome. Just go to http://www.torrentz.com to download torrent files of albums, mixtapes, songs, movies, videos etc. And I hope you're using uTorrent to download your files. That's the best torrent software out there.
Re: Light Up - Drake Ft Jay-z by chiogo(f): 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2010
Genuflect:

Lol. You are welcome. Just go to http://www.torrentz.com to download torrent files of albums, mixtapes, songs, movies, videos etc. And I hope you're using uTorrent to download your files. That's the best torrent software out there.
Yes, started using uTorrent today and I've downloaded 20 albums already. I'm hip. grin

And aww, what a nice poem on your signature. Did you really write that? embarassed
Re: Light Up - Drake Ft Jay-z by Genuflect(m): 11:59pm On Jun 21, 2010
chiogo:

Yes, started using uTorrent today and I've downloaded 20 albums already. I'm hip. grin

And aww, what a nice poem on your signature. Did you really write that? embarassed
20 albums?!! You dey vex gan o. Lol. And yeah, I wrote that. The things Love can make one do, right? Lol. Wetin be your fb name sef?
Re: Light Up - Drake Ft Jay-z by chiogo(f): 12:04am On Jun 22, 2010
Genuflect:

20 albums?!! You dey vex gan o. Lol. And yeah, I wrote that. The things Love can make one do, right? Lol. Wetin be your fb name sef?
I know I'm horrible, stealing all these songs. embarassed LOL@ the thought of you in love. Na wa oo, we learn new things everyday. grin
Don't worry, I'll add you now.
Re: Light Up - Drake Ft Jay-z by Genuflect(m): 12:23am On Jun 22, 2010
chiogo:

I know I'm horrible, stealing all these songs. embarassed LOL@ the thought of you in love. Na wa oo, we learn new things everyday. grin
Don't worry, I'll add you now.
Na West you dey o. Dey fit come knock down your door. Lol
I be human naw. I gast dey fall in love once in a blue moon
And I just accepted you on fb
Re: Light Up - Drake Ft Jay-z by chiogo(f): 12:30am On Jun 22, 2010
Genuflect:

Na West you dey o. Dey fit come knock down your door. Lol
I be human naw. I gast dey fall in love once in a blue moon
And I just accepted you on fb
Haha, I know.  cry Aww, you fall in love. You seemed so. . .erm, gangsta  tongue No, playa-ish.
Re: Light Up - Drake Ft Jay-z by Genuflect(m): 1:19am On Jun 22, 2010
Haha, nice strategy o. Lol. Hope they still don't nab you
Yeah, I know I seem so gangsta but I fall in love once in a while. It's good for the heart and blood. Na Ogun Eje (Blood Tonic)
Re: Light Up - Drake Ft Jay-z by chiogo(f): 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2010
Genuflect:

Haha, nice strategy o. Lol. Hope they still don't nab you
Yeah, I know I seem so gangsta but I fall in love once in a while. It's good for the heart and blood. Na Ogun Eje (Blood Tonic)
lol now you're scaring me. geesh.
And yes yes, good for you.
Re: Light Up - Drake Ft Jay-z by bouzymill(m): 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2010
[size=8pt]ON CODA.FM, YOU WILL FIND DRAKE, J COLE AND ANY ALBUM, EVEN THERE IS ASHA ON THE ALBUM.

TALKING ABOUT ALBUM DOWNLOADS, I CAN'T COUNT MY DOWNLOADS ANYMORE, ROCK, SOUL, WORLD, COUNTRY TO MY ENCYCLOPEDIA OF REAL HIPHOP.
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Mohits Mansion / Best Musics From Nigeria For FEBRUARY 2013 {audio And Video} - updated / Mp3 : Zlatan Ibile - Lagos Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.