Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

My Continental Business Affair- A Short Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Continental Business Affair- A Short Story (398 Views)

The Lust Affair – A Misconstrued Story / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Continental Business Affair- A Short Story by daviesblaze(m): 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
The ballroom was loud and bustling. I was bored and looking forward to heading up to my room. The two day Financial Industry conference sponsored by a myriad of Mutual Fund companies to peddle their latest investments had too much information packed in too short of a time frame. I glanced at the glass doors across the room that led to the hotel's foyer, as I politely listened to one of the attendees bragging about the fortune he had amassed by investing in crypto-currency. I followed the path of his hand as he reached for the inside pocket of his jacket. He pulled out a business card and said, "Give me a call if you want to make money," he winked, grinned, and whispered as he leaned closer to me, "a shitload of money."

I reached for the business card that the overly eager stock broker offered me. I would thank him for the offer, excuse myself, and head up to my room. Before my hand reached the rectangular card, a slender hand gently gripped my wrist. I turned my head and gazed at the long, delicate fingers with manicured nails painted blood red on the cuff of my jacket’s sleeve.

"Would you dance with me?" A sultry voice asked.

I lifted my head to look at who the bold lady was that had asked the question in a confident and calm tone that suggested the answer to her question could only be yes. I turned to the stock broker, nodded a silent good bye at him, and offered the bold lady my arm. She hooked her elbow around mine and we made our way to the dance floor.

"I'll lead," she coyly grinned as she pivoted gracefully to face me and placed her right hand on my left shoulder and gently gripped my right thumb in her left hand.

I placed my left hand on her right hip and pulled her towards me. Our bodies were separated by a few inches, but I could feel the heat radiating from her sleek body. She slid her hand down my shoulder and along my arm and gripped my wrist. As we swayed to the music, she pushed my hand lower on her hip until my fingers rested on the curve of the top of her ass cheek. She smiled and returned her hand to my shoulder.

"I won't break. You can hold me tighter," she playfully said with her lips curled into a mischievous smile. She studied my face for any reaction that would confirm I picked up on the meaning of her words. Words, which she meant as a dare - not as a fact. And I was certain she was scanning my face and looking for any stiffening of my body for any sign of hesitation or uncertainty on my part, of her intended meaning and innuendo.

I grinned back at the intriguing beauty that had my heart beating quicker and pulled her tighter against my body. "Why would I want to break you?" My voice matched the same confidence and calm tone that hers had when she asked me to accompany her on the dance floor. Before she could reply, I lowered my head and brushed my lips against her cheek. "I like your scent," I whispered.

She brought the back of my hand to her lips and gently grazed them across my wrist, then upwards to my knuckles. Her bottom lip peeled away from her teeth as it caught against my skin. She gazed in to my eyes and studied me for a moment with her mouth slightly open. She kissed my knuckles and whispered, "I taste sweeter than my perfume."

My cock twitched and shifted between our bodies. Her smile broadened, she sucked her bottom lip between her teeth and pushed her hips forward, trapping my cock tightly between our bodies which made it twitched harder.

I pulled her tighter to me and whispered back, "It's not your perfume that I was referring to."
Our eyes locked, the room floated away, taking with it all the noise and bustle. All I could hear was my heart pounding in my ears in perfect cadence with the throbbing in my cock. "I was about to leave the party and head up to my room," I confessed to her.

She let out a soft laugh, tilted her head back to look up at me, and asked, "Do you still want to leave?"

I flashed a smile at her with a glint of fang to make my intentions clear to her, and replied, "More so, now that have I met you."

She paused a moment, narrowed her eyes and chuckled, "You are a rogue, sir. I was correct in my observation of you. I know your type."

I tilted my head and innocently asked, "Type?" She wasn't buying my innocent act for a second. She was sharp, a seasoned player. The hint of fang I flashed at her had not gone unnoticed.

She slid her hand up my shoulder to the back of my neck and pulled me to her as she pushed her full, large breasts hard into my chest. She let out a soft gasp and replied, "Mmm, I was referring to the type of guy that women stay away from if they're looking for a serious relationship. The type of guy every girl should be lucky enough to experience."

I smiled and replied, "I see. The type of man," I paused long enough to curl my lips into a crooked smile, "that is capable of taking the lead?"She nodded and pressed her breasts harder against my chest. She gasped, "You are going to make me work hard, aren’t you? To answer your question, yes, I am drawn to a man that can lead." She pressed her belly hard against my fully erect cock and added, "I’m certain we’re on the same page, don’t you agree?"

I nodded. “We are undoubtedly reading from the same page. I look forward to reading more of this story.”

“Hmmm,” she turned her head and looked at me from the corner of her eye, “What type do you take me for?”

She was a seductress. She was a temptress. She was a woman who knew what she wanted from sex, and exactly how she wanted it. I placed my cheek on hers and softly growled, "Stop me if I'm wrong. You are the type of woman who can appreciate a selfish lover. The type that would enjoy doing anything asked of her. But, you enjoy putting up struggle. Feebly fighting off advances is part of pre-intimacy to you. Not that you would want a capable and experienced partner to stop, but to wind him up and have him overpower you.”

She trapped my ear lobe between her teeth and moaned her reply in my ear, "I am very selfish when it comes to carnal satisfaction, too. Selfish lovers are my favorite. Whatever they do or take from you, you reap the rewards. You got the feeble part wrong. This kitty likes to bite and scratch. Go on. You have my full and undivided attention."

“You enjoy making a man growl and hope that he manhandles and coerces you to do things most people would be ashamed to come right out and ask for.”

She bit down hard on my ear lobe and in a breathy voice said, “You will find that I am not ashamed to ask for anything that pleases me. How would you discipline a very, naughty kitty that bit and scratched you?”

I laughed softly and sunk my teeth into her shoulder. As she writhed and moaned in my arms, I replied, “I would discipline the bad kitty with the kind of intense sex that leaves marks, bruises and scrapes. So that kitty can watch the marks bloom and slowly disappear from her flesh. They would serve as a reminder of just how naughty she had been.”

She rubbed her body against mine like a cat in heat, and cooed, “Kitty would be sure to leave claw marks on your back, as a reminder that you belonged to her, just as much as she belonged to you. Even if it was only for a few fleeting, sexually gratifying hours." I felt her shiver as she released my ear from between her teeth and whispered, "Let's go to my room. This kitty needs lots of discipline. Meet me at the elevators; I need to grab my purse."

I winked at her, grinned, and replied, "I am at your service."

We rode the elevator in silence as two other couples continued their polite conversation from the party. We exited the elevator first, on the fourth floor. When we were inside her room, she leaned with her back against the locked door, grabbed the lapels of my jacket, stood up on her toes, pulled me towards her and kissed me hard. I pressed my throbbing cock hard against her belly and kissed her back harder. She remained standing on her toes and broke our kiss, grabbed my right hand and placed it around her throat. “I get to be selfish first,” she panted.

I grinned and growled my approval. I gently squeezed her delicate throat, holding her fast and pinned against the door.

She gasped and shivered as she released my wrist. "Yes, just like that. Don't let go of me," she moaned.

She slowly leaned her shoulders forward and lowered herself off her toes. I studied her face closely in the dim light as I held her pinned to the door. Her chest rose and fell with a lustful urgency. She was getting off on having a hand around her throat and having her breath, and blood flow to her brain restricted. Heavy breathing quickly turned to labored gasping as she slid a hand between her legs and rubbed her swollen, dripping slit.

"Watch me. Watch me come. I need you to watch me come." Her plea to me gurgled from deep in her throat.

A tremor shot through her core. She gurgled a muffled moan that might have been the word Bleep, as she rubbed her dripping pussy feverishly. Her eyes widened and bulged out of their sockets. Her mouth flew open wide in a silent scream. She began to shake uncontrollably from head to toe. She took a deep, gurgling breath and grabbed hold of my wrist with both her hands to steady and brace herself for the orgasm that started to rip through her.

I waited until she stopped shaking to loosen my grip around her throat. Her eyes slowly opened to reveal the glassy, blank stare of satisfaction. She exhaled hard and took quick, deep breaths. With trembling hands, she guided my hand from her throat to her breast.

She licked her lips and stared at me. Her lips formed the smallest of smiles as she said, "My pussy clenched as soon as I laid eyes on you. I had to have you. Beneath the surface of your fine clothes and well-groomed façade, I could sense the beast that you keep on a tight rein straining to break free. The intensity in your eyes when you looked at me made me drip. I won't deny you anything this evening. It's time for you to be selfish, and for me to follow your lead."

I winked at her, grinned, and growled, "I am at your service."

TBC

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Dating A Married Man / Nigerian Man Shares Story Of How His Wife Secretly Another Man / Wisdom For The Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.