Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Don Jazzy At His Cousin, Gabriel Okpuno-Okei's Graduation In Babcook University - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy At His Cousin, Gabriel Okpuno-Okei's Graduation In Babcook University (34371 Views)

Students Sing For Don Jazzy At UNILAG NUGA Opening Ceremony / Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) / Davido Spoils His Cousin, Adenike Adeleke With Money As She Celebrates Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy At His Cousin, Gabriel Okpuno-Okei's Graduation In Babcook University by Deltatoto: 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
GistMore:
GistMore.com

Music producer Don Jazzy took to his instastory to celebrates his cousin as he graduates from Babcook University.

He wrote;

Super proud of my cousin today on his graduation �‍�. Guys pls help me tell him congrats. Congratulations @man_like_gabe ( the only vegetarian in our family) lol

Gist from GistMore

Read More Gist :: http://www.gistmore.com/don-jazzy-cousin-graduates-babacook-university

una too ugly for una family
Re: Don Jazzy At His Cousin, Gabriel Okpuno-Okei's Graduation In Babcook University by DozieInc(m): 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
donstan18:
Village meeting go fit this Don jazzy well well
Lollz..
Congrats to them.
Re: Don Jazzy At His Cousin, Gabriel Okpuno-Okei's Graduation In Babcook University by blakky97(m): 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
He should now take Jamb and apply for a school properly

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy At His Cousin, Gabriel Okpuno-Okei's Graduation In Babcook University by chiedozie198100: 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
na only don jazzy see wine to drink for the graduation?
Re: Don Jazzy At His Cousin, Gabriel Okpuno-Okei's Graduation In Babcook University by Sundayfhd1: 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
Wow. They even look alike
Re: Don Jazzy At His Cousin, Gabriel Okpuno-Okei's Graduation In Babcook University by Partnerbiz(f): 5:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
megafem1:
Plz help me
I mistakenly recharge #10,000 on my glo. The money is part of my school fees. Kindly buy card from me on 07056897107

Whatsapp of flash me.
Will buy.
Re: Don Jazzy At His Cousin, Gabriel Okpuno-Okei's Graduation In Babcook University by Partnerbiz(f): 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
megafem1:
Plz help me
I mistakenly recharge #10,000 on my glo. The money is part of my school fees. Kindly buy card from me on 07056897107

Whatsapp of flash me.
Will buy. ..
Re: Don Jazzy At His Cousin, Gabriel Okpuno-Okei's Graduation In Babcook University by UncutSk(m): 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
thus Nigga went go my sec school
Re: Don Jazzy At His Cousin, Gabriel Okpuno-Okei's Graduation In Babcook University by UncutSk(m): 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
thus Nigga went to my sec school
Re: Don Jazzy At His Cousin, Gabriel Okpuno-Okei's Graduation In Babcook University by daniwise(m): 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
megafem1:
Plz help me

How?
Re: Don Jazzy At His Cousin, Gabriel Okpuno-Okei's Graduation In Babcook University by daniwise(m): 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
sunnywinter:
That feeling when you find out your friend has been Don Jazzy's cousin all along. From nairaland grin grin nice one Gabriel

And so
Re: Don Jazzy At His Cousin, Gabriel Okpuno-Okei's Graduation In Babcook University by gcof(m): 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
vivypretty:
I don't want to ask what happened to donjazzy's legs in the cloth he wore.
that cloth na konkosa grin
Re: Don Jazzy At His Cousin, Gabriel Okpuno-Okei's Graduation In Babcook University by chieni(f): 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
vivypretty:
I don't want to ask what happened to donjazzy's legs in the cloth he wore.
lol
Re: Don Jazzy At His Cousin, Gabriel Okpuno-Okei's Graduation In Babcook University by teelaw4life(m): 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
Really? No one's seeing the headline and the body of this thread. Op wrote babCOOK twice. Is it "cook" or "coc,k"?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy At His Cousin, Gabriel Okpuno-Okei's Graduation In Babcook University by Emmacolinho(m): 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
Olori Nla tongue
Re: Don Jazzy At His Cousin, Gabriel Okpuno-Okei's Graduation In Babcook University by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
Who knows the name and price tag of that wrist watch on don jazzy
Re: Don Jazzy At His Cousin, Gabriel Okpuno-Okei's Graduation In Babcook University by ensamy(m): 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
This Don jazzy don dey old, chaiii no wife no pikin shocked shocked
Re: Don Jazzy At His Cousin, Gabriel Okpuno-Okei's Graduation In Babcook University by Bishop4bella(m): 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
teelaw4life:
Really? No one's seeing the headline and the body of this thread. Op wrote babCOOK twice. Is it "cook" or "coc,k"?

God bless you for your correction. I basically read this thread to see if anyone saw the mistake the op made

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy At His Cousin, Gabriel Okpuno-Okei's Graduation In Babcook University by gaventa: 11:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
Is don actually drinking wine inside babcock? Just saying

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family / Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) / Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.