Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,858 members, 7,820,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) (117881 Views)

List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria / Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church / Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by Kobicove(m): 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
Progressive countries are building factories, here in Nigeria we're debating on which church has the biggest auditorium
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by sunbilor(m): 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
gidzbobby:
MFM is big o, I remember when i got misplaced abi lost, I had to report myself to their taskforce to take me to the alter for announcement, so my mum can come and pick me up. That day, i cried ehn....
Announcer: please Mrs Olisah, come and pick up your son at the alter, he's waiting for you....
They for kukuma leave you there and rename you Samuel. grin
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by Divay22(f): 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
gidzbobby:
MFM is big o, I remember when i got misplaced abi lost, I had to report myself to their taskforce to take me to the alter for announcement, so my mum can come and pick me up. That day, i cried ehn....
Announcer: please Mrs Olisah, come and pick up your son at the alter, he's waiting for you....
Hahahahahaha grin grin grin
You' wee be crying and looking at everybody's face cheesy
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by agwom(m): 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
50 naira x 500 people x 52 weeks = 1,300,000 naira.
Brownhypo:
Some people will just be shouting tithe and offering every seconds, as if its your 50# or 20# they used in building those Churches.

the truth is, He who is blessed is blessed indeed! forget the 20 naira offering wey you dey squeeze inside box every sunday

#Peace
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by Themandator: 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
Eke40seven:

How can 40k hectare "house" 1 million people at same time?
We need bloggers who are also professionals and can give figures with proof and not sentiments. Good for them though.
So where do you get the money from? If not altar calls and the rest? Do churches print money? Or "blessings" print money. You need people who are in on it to bring those cash. It doesn't appear by some divine magic.

I can tell you for free that winners don't actually rely on offering to do most of their project s and neither do they ever organise any form of fund raising activity .... It is actually taboo to organise launching if any kind in winners. ...altar call will get a pastor sacked from winners

When I was still worshipping in a particular branch, they started a building project and until that massive structure was completed not for once was a mention made about second collection . People would just go to the pastorand take permission to bring in materials for free. ... You actually took permission and not just bring it. One individual was responsible for buying the pastor a brand new landcrusiser.

It is hpnever been offering money . God just lay it in somebody's heart to do anything he wants changed . A single individual went to the pastor and took permission to replace the ceiling in the state headquarters with POP. ... NOT that the church saidthry wanted to change it but the guy said that was what God laid in his heart to do ..

I will end this way: I am into petroleum products business. I usually have PMS in large quantities at home for power issues. One day I was at home and restless ... God was dealing with me to give pms to local branch I just went to. I just told my wife and she said ...oya na.

When I went back to that local branch around 8pm in the evening, I met the pastor with his other officials having a meeting .... I asked for him since I don't know him and he asked one of them to attend to me ..... I told him what God had laid in my heart and just started laughing and went and told the pastor .... It turned out that the pastor had told them that God said they shouldn't make a budget for PMS as he would cause somebody to make it available.

I went back and brought enough gallons of it for them to make use of for their program. ... This is my personal testimony. They didn't know me. Didn't ask me and never announced it during service .

That is how winners has operated in many of the places you find them

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by Antichristus: 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
pauljumbo:
Opportunity for never do well kids to insult pastors

Really? Never do well kids? No wonder Nigeria will never, again, do well. In the realm of knowledge (epistemology) three categories are identifiable: facts, opinions and beliefs. Any human endeavours and inventions can only thrive when built on facts (think of the technologies we're using to communicate right now - phones, computers, internet and web technologies. These are all contingent on facts) not opinions and beliefs. The current wave of wilful enslavement of the African continent and Africans is lack of knowledge which is power and dangerous subservient to unverifiable religious beliefs, myths and folklore. Hence, Nigerians are building churches and cathedrals rather than build their economy. I was ashamed last night when the British media was awashed with news that the whole Nigeria was in total darkness as the national grid went down and couldn't supply electricity. That's a first in the 21st century. You all should go and hang your heads in shame - cursed country relishing on hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by TemmyTee82(f): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
Smoggy12:
Buy Facebook working account different years message me Robertjohn406@mysekf.com
Yahoo tins.
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by Themandator: 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
3plechief:
Religion in Nigeria has evolved so much negatively.
I believe in God, but we are simply too religious. I am certain we would have been better off as a people if we hadn't roped in religion into every facet of our lives.
Imagine having such large venues where the gullible lot willingly submit themselves regularly to be exploited by a few.

Unless I am better off than the people whom I seek to advice then I am only foolish....how somebody who doesn't even know the name of his account officer even without being amongst the gullible but consider himself wise , advice another who can seat at home and ask for transfer is beyond me.... How anyone can call somebody with tithe equal to tour months earnings as gullible will remain a wonder
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by GoodMuyis(m): 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

"A grain may not fill a sack but it definitely helps" you sound like a fool for thinking only millionaire's monies built churches

Do you know how much churches spent fueling Generator weekly, maybe they use the N20, N50 for that, not building church.

Churches Building are not build on the budget of N20 offering, People of willing heart come together to do it. Some do it out of abundance and some sacrificially.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by ElsonMorali: 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
Brownhypo:
Some people will just be shouting tithe and offering every seconds, as if its your 50# or 20# they used in building those Churches.

the truth is, He who is blessed is blessed indeed! forget the 20 naira offering wey you dey squeeze inside box every sunday

#Peace

Very ignorant aren't you?

Your daddy G.O was a pauper before gullible people like you started squeezing #20 inside offering box for him.

Now he's rich, yet the people are still poor.
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by Greatzeus(m): 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
beejayvince:
When talking about the largest Church auditoriums in Nigeria, some Churches automatically come to mind. This is only natural, considering that these Churches are very popular in this country where many people are deeply into religion.

This post gives a list of the 5 largest Church auditoriums in Nigeria, their capacities, and where they are located.

So, here we go.

1. The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG)
The Redeemed Christian Church of God has the biggest Church auditorium in Nigeria. The auditorium which sits within the Redemption Camp along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway covers over 40,000 hectares of land. It can house up to 1 million worshippers at a time.

2. Mountain Of Fire and Miracles Ministry (MFM)
The Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministry auditorium has a capacity of 500,000 worshippers per time..
Owning a camp ground along Lagos-Ibadan Express way apparently made this Church popular among Nigerians.
The auditorium has an additional overflow which can take up to 250,000 people.

3. Living Faith Church Worldwide (Winners’ Chapel)
Living Faith Church (also known as Winners’ Chapel) is definitely one of the most popular Churches in Nigeria. It is headquartered in Ota, Ogun State.
The Guinness Book of Records once named the headquarters - Faith Tabernacle - the largest Church auditorium in the world.
This auditorium can take up to 50,000 worshippers, with an overflow of extra 250,000.

4. The Apostolic Church
The National Temple of The Apostolic Church is one of the largest auditoriums in Nigeria, after undergoing construction for about 25 years.
It is a 100,000-capacity auditorium situated at the international ground of the Church in Ketu, Lagos State.

5. Deeper Life Christian Ministry
The Deeper Life Bible Church boasts of a 30,000-capacity auditorium as its headquarters in Gbagada, Lagos.
The building covers 6,200 sq. metres, and has an additional 1,624 sq. metres for land spacing, sidewalks and car parks. It also has an additional underground park that can take up to 200 cars at once.

https://www.nigerianindex.com/2018/06/03/list-of-the-5-largest-church-auditoriums-in-nigeria-photos/

Are you talking of church auditoriums or Church camp ground worship center. You used camp auditoriums for others but used Lagos hq for deeper life.
To be fair use camp auditorium of deeper life too. Which is bigger than all others apart from Redemption camp.
Thank you.
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by TundeBricklayer: 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
beejayvince:
When talking about the largest Church auditoriums in Nigeria, some Churches automatically come to mind. This is only natural, considering that these Churches are very popular in this country where many people are deeply into religion.

This post gives a list of the 5 largest Church auditoriums in Nigeria, their capacities, and where they are located.

So, here we go.

1. The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG)
The Redeemed Christian Church of God has the biggest Church auditorium in Nigeria. The auditorium which sits within the Redemption Camp along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway covers over 40,000 hectares of land. It can house up to 1 million worshippers at a time.

2. Mountain Of Fire and Miracles Ministry (MFM)
The Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministry auditorium has a capacity of 500,000 worshippers per time..
Owning a camp ground along Lagos-Ibadan Express way apparently made this Church popular among Nigerians.
The auditorium has an additional overflow which can take up to 250,000 people.

3. Living Faith Church Worldwide (Winners’ Chapel)
Living Faith Church (also known as Winners’ Chapel) is definitely one of the most popular Churches in Nigeria. It is headquartered in Ota, Ogun State.
The Guinness Book of Records once named the headquarters - Faith Tabernacle - the largest Church auditorium in the world.
This auditorium can take up to 50,000 worshippers, with an overflow of extra 250,000.

4. The Apostolic Church
The National Temple of The Apostolic Church is one of the largest auditoriums in Nigeria, after undergoing construction for about 25 years.
It is a 100,000-capacity auditorium situated at the international ground of the Church in Ketu, Lagos State.

5. Deeper Life Christian Ministry
The Deeper Life Bible Church boasts of a 30,000-capacity auditorium as its headquarters in Gbagada, Lagos.
The building covers 6,200 sq. metres, and has an additional 1,624 sq. metres for land spacing, sidewalks and car parks. It also has an additional underground park that can take up to 200 cars at once.

https://www.nigerianindex.com/2018/06/03/list-of-the-5-largest-church-auditoriums-in-nigeria-photos/

Biggest auditorium in Southwest not Nigeria, these are the ones you know because they are in your region.

Adoration ministry Enugu is large with thousands of worshippers across the country and beyond
Same with the one in Uke Anambra state, their are large auditoriums in eastern part 95% of them are Christians unlike west with 50-35-15

Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by TundeBricklayer: 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2018

Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by obiseq: 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
theenchanter:
Living faith is d only church that fits d description, the first two ain't auditorium but just landmass.

Yes bro,
1 Winners
2 Deeper

MFM and RCG are camps not auditorium for weekly meetings
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by kinzation(m): 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
gidzbobby:
lol
try and get lost within RCCG camp.. i swear dem no go see u again
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by FirstTImeUser: 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
[b][/b]
pauljumbo:
Opportunity for never do well kids to insult pastors
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by kinzation(m): 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
Themandator:

I can tell you for free that winners don't actually rely on offering to do most of their project s and neither do they ever organise any form of fund raising activity .... It is actually taboo to organise launching if any kind in winners. ...altar call will get a pastor sacked from winners

When I was still worshipping in a particular branch, they started a building project and until that massive structure was completed not for once was a mention made about second collection . People would just go to the pastorand take permission to bring in materials for free. ... You actually took permission and not just bring it. One individual was responsible for buying the pastor a brand new landcrusiser.

It is hpnever been offering money . God just lay it in somebody's heart to do anything he wants changed . A single individual went to the pastor and took permission to replace the ceiling in the state headquarters with POP. ... NOT that the church saidthry wanted to change it but the guy said that was what God laid in his heart to do ..

I will end this way: I am into petroleum products business. I usually have PMS in large quantities at home for power issues. One day I was at home and restless ... God was dealing with me to give pms to local branch I just went to. I just told my wife and she said ...oya na.

When I went back to that local branch around 8pm in the evening, I met the pastor with his other officials having a meeting .... I asked for him since I don't know him and he asked one of them to attend to me ..... I told him what God had laid in my heart and just started laughing and went and told the pastor .... It turned out that the pastor had told them that God said they shouldn't make a budget for PMS as he would cause somebody to make it available.

I went back and brought enough gallons of it for them to make use of for their program. ... This is my personal testimony. They didn't know me. Didn't ask me and never announced it during service .

That is how winners has operated in many of the places you find them
wow... God blesses the members and in return dey bless d church..

sir...let me use ds opportunity to say hlp a young grad looking for job.. akinnifesiolumide@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by buske(m): 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
Just like all other business companies.... These too (the churches) are headquartered in Lagos.
Little wonder!
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
pol23:
Talking about Cathedrals...
Winners is the biggest.
Rccg and MFM are tent.
I'm more concerned about the billions those incorporation would've made today.
Yes they making billions and helping the the Nigeria economy by attending to psycho-emotional need of their members. It is not by coincidence that there church members are very efficient and effective at work. In Nigeria of today, places with fewer churches are riddled with science students...#codine#soakaway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by hope4life: 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
futurekin:
Aerial view of The Apostolic Church

I know this place very well and have been there several times.The contractor was Beaton Bau-Chinese conglomerate I suppose.God bless his church.The auditorium took 25 years in construction because only Lagos was allowed to contribute towards it.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by adahlee(f): 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
pol23:
Winners is the biggest.
Rccg and MFM are tent.
I'm more concerned about the billions those incorporation would'vke made today.
That's not true. Redeem has a new auditorium. I attend winners and I've been to d new site
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by Obascoetubi: 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
pol23:
Winners is the biggest.
Rccg and MFM are tent.
I'm more concerned about the billions those incorporation would've made today.
what of new Dunamis church?

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by Obascoetubi: 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
adahlee:

That's not true. Redeem has a new auditorium. I attend winners and I've been to d new site

show me pix of new redeem' building
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by Obascoetubi: 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Biggest auditorium in Southwest not Nigeria, these are the ones you know because they are in your region.

Adoration ministry Enugu is large with thousands of worshippers across the country and beyond
Same with the one in Uke Anambra state, their are large auditoriums in eastern part 95% of them are Christians unlike west with 50-35-15

first & second pix are tent
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by Osashalom: 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
Kenneth4u205:
don't fall into error my brother. The bible said that God does not live in tremble made with human hands (act 17:24 and act 7:48). where God really lives is in our heart .That's the greatest building one can offer to the holy spirit.The heart

Free yourself from error of hatred and bad belly. They are not building tremble but temples for our living God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by gidzbobby: 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
kinzation:
lol try and get lost within RCCG camp.. i swear dem no go see u again
that one don pass ''Lost'' level, na ''Vanish'' na him be that...
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by gidzbobby: 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
kinzation:
lol try and get lost within RCCG camp.. i swear dem no go see u again
that one don pass ''Lost'' na ''Vanish'' be that...
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by gidzbobby: 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
Divay22:

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin
You' wee be crying and looking at everybody's face cheesy

azin ehn, even d ''Ghana Buns'' i was eating no con sweet again for my mouth... Was just crying ''my mummy, i want my mummy'' #PowerMustChangeHands
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by gidzbobby: 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
sunbilor:
They for kukuma leave you there and rename you Samuel. grin

lol, samuel ko.... Samu alajo ni
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by gidzbobby: 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
tragergeorge:
shuuo,na now u talk,lol I don de vex before sorri

thank u sir... Lol
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by TundeBricklayer: 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
Obascoetubi:
first & second pix are tent
Redeem and Mountain of fire are not auditorium, they are tents

Op is wrong, he only knows the ones in his region, East has highest concentration of Christian, that where you will find large numbers Churches or whatever name he call it

This is All Saint cathedral Onitsha

Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
Themandator:

That is how winners has operatevd in many of the places you find them
that's hw it shd be.... if u have to give give willingly nt under compulsion... Bt d church shd still do more in welfare nd dos who find themselves in top position shd use dier position well lot of people need inspiration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / Let Us Be More Tolerant Of Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.