Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,121 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) (117814 Views)

List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria / Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church / Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by kinzation(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
gidzbobby:

that one don pass ''Lost'' na ''Vanish'' be that...
grin abi o. extends hands of greeting
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by Themandator: 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Biggest auditorium in Southwest not Nigeria, these are the ones you know because they are in your region.

Adoration ministry Enugu is large with thousands of worshippers across the country and beyond
Same with the one in Uke Anambra state, their are large auditoriums in eastern part 95% of them are Christians unlike west with 50-35-15

Mr. I am from Anambra state and i can tell you that ghere is no auditorium in any catholic church or any other church for that matter in the entire East that is anywhere near 20,000 capacity. I mean a structre owned by the church that sits 20,000 people ..not open fields and shabby tents made with woods and irons like redeemed camp

That international auditorium pictures of yours is probably the size of the area reserved for just the choir at Winners headquarters in Ota.... You can find a video of them on YouTube to confirm
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by Kingspin(m): 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
It is better then throwing bombing left and right.
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by Themandator: 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
that's hw it shd be.... if u have to give give willingly nt under compulsion... Bt d church shd still do more in welfare nd dos who find themselves in top position shd use dier position well lot of people need inspiration

It is a cardinal offence to ask anyone to give under compulsion in Winners. I have been a member for like four years and more. I have the constitution of the church, called mandate. It is an offence that can get a pastor dismissed.

The church has a philosophy that says if they are struggling with a project then God has not commanded it for anything he commands he provides for.... That is the reason they don't own a terrestrial TV and radio station. Until it is commended it is never discussed.... They can easily afford it right now but it is not commanded yet.

Anyone who God deals with to give to a project knows he is set for blessings manifestations for you can never outgoing God. Nothing you give to the work of God leaves your life.... It is blessed and increased and returned..but he must deal with you to give not anyone telling you to come to the altar in the name of altar calls.. It is my experience,as a member of the church.
It is a financially stress free Church.
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by Themandator: 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Redeem and Mountain of fire are not auditorium, they are tents

Op is wrong, he only knows the ones in his region, East has highest concentration of Christian, that where you will find large numbers Churches or whatever name he call it

This is All Saint cathedral Onitsha

What is the seating capacity of this church.... this thread is about seating capacity of the church
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by Eke40seven(m): 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
Themandator:

I can tell you for free that winners don't actually rely on offering to do most of their project s and neither do they ever organise any form of fund raising activity .... It is actually taboo to organise launching if any kind in winners. ...altar call will get a pastor sacked from winners

When I was still worshipping in a particular branch, they started a building project and until that massive structure was completed not for once was a mention made about second collection . People would just go to the pastorand take permission to bring in materials for free. ... You actually took permission and not just bring it. One individual was responsible for buying the pastor a brand new landcrusiser.

It is hpnever been offering money . God just lay it in somebody's heart to do anything he wants changed . A single individual went to the pastor and took permission to replace the ceiling in the state headquarters with POP. ... NOT that the church saidthry wanted to change it but the guy said that was what God laid in his heart to do ..

I will end this way: I am into petroleum products business. I usually have PMS in large quantities at home for power issues. One day I was at home and restless ... God was dealing with me to give pms to local branch I just went to. I just told my wife and she said ...oya na.

When I went back to that local branch around 8pm in the evening, I met the pastor with his other officials having a meeting .... I asked for him since I don't know him and he asked one of them to attend to me ..... I told him what God had laid in my heart and just started laughing and went and told the pastor .... It turned out that the pastor had told them that God said they shouldn't make a budget for PMS as he would cause somebody to make it available.

I went back and brought enough gallons of it for them to make use of for their program. ... This is my personal testimony. They didn't know me. Didn't ask me and never announced it during service .

That is how winners has operated in many of the places you find them
I understand your point.
But you remeber the saying, "in cash or in Kind"? Those landcruisers and building materials were bought with money weren't they? It was brought by people/members of the church with a sense of duty (or without).
The blessings and money didn't fall from the sky. If I was bribed with a car of 10 million or given 10 million to buy a car of that worth, it doesn't change anything neither does it change the severity of the crime. Note however, that I don't imply that getting funds for NGOs like churches is a crime.
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
Themandator:

It is a cardinal offence to ask anyone to give under compulsion in Winners. I have been a member for like four years and more. I have the constitution of the church, called mandate. It is an offence that can get a pastor dismissed.

The church has a philosophy that says if they are struggling with a project then God has not commanded it for anything he commands he provides for.... That is the reason they don't own a terrestrial TV and radio station. Until it is commended it is never discussed.... They can easily afford it right now but it is not commanded yet.

Anyone who God deals with to give to a project knows he is set for blessings manifestations for you can never outgoing God. Nothing you give to the work of God leaves your life.... It is blessed and increased and returned..but he must deal with you to give not anyone telling you to come to the altar in the name of altar calls.. It is my experience,as a member of the church.
It is a financially stress free Church.
I for like give so my blessings go increase and make I move from this low life am living as a graduate ooooo
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by Themandator: 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
Eke40seven:

I understand your point.
But you remeber the saying, "in cash or in Kind"? Those landcruisers and building materials were bought with money weren't they? It was brought by people/members of the church with a sense of duty (or without).
The blessings and money didn't fall from the sky. If I was bribed with a car of 10 million or given 10 million to buy a car of that worth, it doesn't change anything neither does it change the severity of the crime. Note however, that I don't imply that getting funds for NGOs like churches is a crime.

Mr. true Christianity is an experience. It is actually an encounter with the great God. Anyone who calls himself a Christian and has never had this experience of a personal encounter is only playing religion. This experience never leaves you where it met you. It advances you.

It is the encounter within the winners family that drives the giving of members....it is not giving in kind or cash suggestion.

I belive the reason it is easier for Winners members to have this experience is that the commission goes after those who have never had it. Those who have played religion all their lives and has been worst for it. The down and out...like myself, then. Those running from prayer house to prayer house looking for the God of miracles.

This group comes into the church and on welcoming them they are told that if they abide and receive the word for three months and nothing changes in their lives they are free to leave. Many like myself took that challenge and I am the better for it today. Not many came to winners as 'made persons' and you can verify this claim by investigating those who are members.

There is nothing that compares to having that experience. Reading the same scripture you have always had and hearing something from it you have never heard. Having personal revelations in place of unscriptural doctrines. Nothing can compare to it.
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by Themandator: 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
I for like give so my blessings go increase and make I move from this low life am living as a graduate ooooo

It is not the giving but the obedience. When God deals it in your heart and spirit to do something and you quickly dive in to do it. Time is of the essence. Your might not be money. Just a relationship with him is all it takes to receive. Get connected and soo he will, be polishing you for an assignment.
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2018
donblazer10:
how as all this big temples helped the average Nigerian?
people are getting bless by the day, is to you according to your faith.
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by RAYAM(f): 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
feelgoodstuffs:
Let the work of God continue to expand smiley
And so shall it be
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by igirabata123(m): 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
Assuming all those auditoriums are manufacturing industries, unemployment will situation in the country would have been abated a little. God reside in the heart, not in the buildings.
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by Eke40seven(m): 5:56am On Jun 18, 2018
Themandator:

Mr. true Christianity is an experience. It is actually an encounter with the great God. Anyone who calls himself a Christian and has never had this experience of a personal encounter is only playing religion. This experience never leaves you where it met you. It advances you.

It is the encounter within the winners family that drives the giving of members....it is not giving in kind or cash suggestion.

I belive the reason it is easier for Winners members to have this experience is that the commission goes after those who have never had it. Those who have played religion all their lives and has been worst for it. The down and out...like myself, then. Those running from prayer house to prayer house looking for the God of miracles.

This group comes into the church and on welcoming them they are told that if they abide and receive the word for three months and nothing changes in their lives they are free to leave. Many like myself took that challenge and I am the better for it today. Not many came to winners as 'made persons' and you can verify this claim by investigating those who are members.

There is nothing that compares to having that experience. Reading the same scripture you have always had and hearing something from it you have never heard. Having personal revelations in place of unscriptural doctrines. Nothing can compare to it.
Everyone will market their church, everyone has glowing reasons why they stuck with a particular church... So, you mean Christianity's 2000 year plus history was nothing special until winners was established just 2/3 decades ago?
After all you said, our original debate was about money and contribution. After you were made an angel on joining, you still contributed by way of cash or kind for the functionality of the church right? Or even if you didn't, others did..
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by Themandator: 7:12am On Jun 18, 2018
Eke40seven:

Everyone will market their church, everyone has glowing reasons why they stuck with a particular church... So, you mean Christianity's 2000 year plus history was nothing special until winners was established just 2/3 decades ago?
After all you said, our original debate was about money and contribution. After you were made an angel on joining, you still contributed by way of cash or kind for the functionality of the church right? Or even if you didn't, others did..

You can only market what you have proof of ..... Winners made me crave God like I never ever did before joining them. .... when I heard the presiding Bishop declare that , until the book (Bible) is opened your destiny remains closed. That Jesus discovered what was written concerning him from the book you can't discover yours by wishing and running from prayer house to prayer house but by a search of the scripture, I settled down with that advice. The gospel I was introduced to when I joined was the gospel of power which is on the other side of the cross. ....the resurrection side not the death side.

As for contribution, I have addressed how God was dealing with me to make contribution to a local assembly I went to. What you can't find in winners is the gimmick of altar calls or launching and raffle draws including levies. They are banned in the commission.
The Bishop said the church was launched the day he was called to ministry therefore, no other launching is necessary.
I am not making this up. It is in the constitution of the church

Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 18, 2018
Largest auditorium my yansh....
Who dem epp angry
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by adahlee(f): 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
Obascoetubi:
show me pix of new redeem' building

no vex o
but i dont have strength for that
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by irukka: 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
beejayvince:
When talking about the largest Church auditoriums in Nigeria, some Churches automatically come to mind. This is only natural, considering that these Churches are very popular in this country where many people are deeply into religion.

This post gives a list of the 5 largest Church auditoriums in Nigeria, their capacities, and where they are located.

So, here we go.

1. The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG)
The Redeemed Christian Church of God has the biggest Church auditorium in Nigeria. The auditorium which sits within the Redemption Camp along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway covers over 40,000 hectares of land. It can house up to 1 million worshippers at a time.

2. Mountain Of Fire and Miracles Ministry (MFM)
The Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministry auditorium has a capacity of 500,000 worshippers per time..
Owning a camp ground along Lagos-Ibadan Express way apparently made this Church popular among Nigerians.
The auditorium has an additional overflow which can take up to 250,000 people.

3. Living Faith Church Worldwide (Winners’ Chapel)
Living Faith Church (also known as Winners’ Chapel) is definitely one of the most popular Churches in Nigeria. It is headquartered in Ota, Ogun State.
The Guinness Book of Records once named the headquarters - Faith Tabernacle - the largest Church auditorium in the world.
This auditorium can take up to 50,000 worshippers, with an overflow of extra 250,000.

4. The Apostolic Church
The National Temple of The Apostolic Church is one of the largest auditoriums in Nigeria, after undergoing construction for about 25 years.
It is a 100,000-capacity auditorium situated at the international ground of the Church in Ketu, Lagos State.

5. Deeper Life Christian Ministry
The Deeper Life Bible Church boasts of a 30,000-capacity auditorium as its headquarters in Gbagada, Lagos.
The building covers 6,200 sq. metres, and has an additional 1,624 sq. metres for land spacing, sidewalks and car parks. It also has an additional underground park that can take up to 200 cars at once.

https://www.nigerianindex.com/2018/06/03/list-of-the-5-largest-church-auditoriums-in-nigeria-photos/

World Biggest Dome: Irukka Online Commend Dunamis Church

Irukka Online Limited, the representative of Wharfedale Pro, British most famous loudspeaker company in the UK has commended the General Overseer of Dunamis Church, Pastor Paul Enenche for building the biggest church in the world in Nigeria and giving them the opportunity to be part of the historical edifice.

Irukka Online limited installed the sound system in the 100,000 sitter capacity church which is the biggest in the world. According to the chairman of Irukka Online Limited, Ifeanyi Onwubiko, apart from bringing positive news to Nigeria, tens of thousands of Nigerians benefited from the world-class edifice.

He said that up till now, St. Peter Basilica in Rome was the biggest church in the world with a capacity of 60,000. Adding that based on that tourists were going there, thereby generating revenue for the country.
According to him, the location of the church in Nigeria has helped in the development of technology in the country since Irukka Online Limited had to up its game before it could power the dome. He said that apart from the spiritual side of the project, its economic side cannot be underestimated as a lot of families were liberated from poverty.

Onwubiko said that with the feat, other parts of the world would be coming to Nigeria to learn the technology that was displayed which is not in any other part of the world.

“I want to commend the General Overseer of Dunamis Church, Pastor Paul Enenche for the opportunity that was given to us to install the sound system in what is now the biggest church in the world. The challenge to power the sound system in the biggest hall in the world made us to go in and bring out our best and in the process made Nigeria proud because we learnt that many other sound companies both local and international were invited but they failed. We are very grateful for the opportunity. I also want to emphasize that the project helped a lot of families, including that of Irukka Online Limited to put food on their table.

Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by irukka: 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
Themandator:

Mr. I am from Anambra state and i can tell you that ghere is no auditorium in any catholic church or any other church for that matter in the entire East that is anywhere near 20,000 capacity. I mean a structre owned by the church that sits 20,000 people ..not open fields and shabby tents made with woods and irons like redeemed camp

That international auditorium pictures of yours is probably the size of the area reserved for just the choir at Winners headquarters in Ota.... You can find a video of them on YouTube to confirm

Irukka Online Limited, the representative of Wharfedale Pro, British most famous loudspeaker company in the UK has commended the General Overseer of Dunamis Church, Pastor Paul Enenche for building the biggest church in the world in Nigeria and giving them the opportunity to be part of the historical edifice.

Irukka Online limited installed the sound system in the 100,000 sitter capacity church which is the biggest in the world. According to the chairman of Irukka Online Limited, Ifeanyi Onwubiko, apart from bringing positive news to Nigeria, tens of thousands of Nigerians benefited from the world-class edifice.

He said that up till now, St. Peter Basilica in Rome was the biggest church in the world with a capacity of 60,000. Adding that based on that tourists were going there, thereby generating revenue for the country.
According to him, the location of the church in Nigeria has helped in the development of technology in the country since Irukka Online Limited had to up its game before it could power the dome. He said that apart from the spiritual side of the project, its economic side cannot be underestimated as a lot of families were liberated from poverty.

Onwubiko said that with the feat, other parts of the world would be coming to Nigeria to learn the technology that was displayed which is not in any other part of the world.

“I want to commend the General Overseer of Dunamis Church, Pastor Paul Enenche for the opportunity that was given to us to install the sound system in what is now the biggest church in the world. The challenge to power the sound system in the biggest hall in the world made us to go in and bring out our best and in the process made Nigeria proud because we learnt that many other sound companies both local and international were invited but they failed. We are very grateful for the opportunity. I also want to emphasize that the project helped a lot of families, including that of Irukka Online Limited to put food on their table.

Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2018
irukka:

This is not true, the biggest catholic cathedral is in Africa. Precisely, in Ivory coast, in the capital city called Yamoussoukro. It's called Basilica of Our Lady of Peace.
Please do check your information very well before posting.
God bless u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KFI-1I5XR8
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by OladayoJoseph: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2018
gidzbobby:
MFM is big o, I remember when i got misplaced abi lost, I had to report myself to their taskforce to take me to the alter for announcement, so my mum can come and pick me up. That day, i cried ehn....
Announcer: please Mrs Olisah, come and pick up your son at the alter, he's waiting for you....
gidzbobby:
MFM is big o, I remember when i got misplaced abi lost, I had to report myself to their taskforce to take me to the alter for announcement, so my mum can come and pick me up. That day, i cried ehn....
Announcer: please Mrs Olisah, come and pick up your son at the alter, he's waiting for you....
gidzbobby:
hmmnn.please how old were you then
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by gidzbobby: 11:31am On Dec 02, 2018
OladayoJoseph:
[color=#000099][/color] hmmnn.please how old were you then
11years old
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by iramure(m): 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
Business centres
Re: Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) by Themandator: 11:44am On Dec 06, 2018
Help me understand this rejoiner. To help you, my statement was that there is no catholic church in the entire East that is half the size of winners chapel

irukka:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / Let Us Be More Tolerant Of Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.