Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference (21517 Views)

Reekado Banks Quits Relationship With His Girlfriend / Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by alphaconde(m): 10:50am On Jun 04, 2018
if u never encounter sars its either
you are not fine
or you dont look rich and young
Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by Nealson(m): 10:52am On Jun 04, 2018
Such Is life undecidedSuch Is life
Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by haslaw(m): 10:56am On Jun 04, 2018
See this mumu...

What did you do to make them stop you.
Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by Speakdatruth: 10:58am On Jun 04, 2018
What if it wasn't you? Na serious beating
Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by dplordx(m): 10:59am On Jun 04, 2018
Claudegon:
SARS again?

It is people like You with no life that They Really need to bust. I hope they track this your number and arrest You for encouraging fraud. Get a bloody life
Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by Angelfrost(m): 11:00am On Jun 04, 2018
What if I wasn't me??! Ermm... Negro, who are you again
Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by Harrynight(m): 11:04am On Jun 04, 2018
We might just have to bring back #EndSars
And mek it trendding again
Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by ruffDiamond: 11:04am On Jun 04, 2018
@goal9jaoo1,i saw that too..the construction get as e be..'and asked us to come out' sounds better.if person wan yarn pidgin,kuku go on pidgin and liv grammar alone..truth is most of them lack good command of English ,whether spoken or written,na gbagaun all the way cheesy
Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by danwilliams4u(m): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2018
That's terrible

In other news

Revealed: IAUE to Commence Conversion of HND to Degree Programme(what are your thoughts)
http://schoolruns.com.ng/iaue-commence-conversion-hnd-degree-programme/

UNIPORT: 2018/2019 IIPELP Graduate Programme Admission Form is out(apply now)
http://schoolruns.com.ng/uniport-iipelp-graduate-programme-admission-form/

Crescent University 2018/2019 Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is out(apply now)
http://schoolruns.com.ng/crescent-university-form/

AFIT 2018/2019 ND Admission Screening Form is out(post-UTME)
http://schoolruns.com.ng/afit-nd-admission-screening-form/

AFIT: 2018/2019 Pre-HND, HND and PGD Admission Forms is out (apply now)
http://schoolruns.com.ng/afit-admission-forms/

Source: http://schoolruns.com.ng
Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 04, 2018
Everything is wrong with this country
Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by uberambassador: 11:18am On Jun 04, 2018
Awooof!!!!! Get a very reasonable discount off your uber ride.
Its easy
- Download the “Uber” app from your app/play or window store.
- register your number
- enter the promo code “AYANFEOLA”
Thank me later! �
New users only
Dont be greedy, spread the word
Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by jaxxy(m): 11:19am On Jun 04, 2018
Olalan:
These SARS guys are plainly legitimate criminals, cause I dont know what right word explains unlawful arrests, detention and bribe collection if not crimminals.

Im begging to believe our sars are crude and unethical in the way they operate. I know there are bad and shady people on the street bt there shud be proper procedures in dealing with such people and situations effectively without causing embarrassment to the public and their agency.

Ps: once saw reekado and his crew all wearing black in a black benz ride tinted black windows u will wonder who these guys are If u have such looks the police will always want to know u cheesy Lol
Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by Ambitionsway: 11:40am On Jun 04, 2018
Exwizard:
The only difference is that armed robber won't ask you what you do for a living before they either shoot you or collect everything on you

The difference is Robbers do have info about their victims before going to rob them but Sars has no info they would ask what you do for a living so they could know how much they could extort from the individual.

Sars are armed robbers in official force uniforms protected by the law.
Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by Brizzy49ja: 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
Nah Der way
Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by blackboy(m): 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
Is that not their mode of operarion? Happened to me in Abuja. I was driving a basic car and dressed in cheap buba and sokoto. I simply told them to let me park well off the road. They allowed me. They searched the car and asked me some questions and let me go. I kept wondering who reported me or gave them on false tip on me
Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by airsaylongcon: 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
Leebeedo:
Abeg go with your dirty English “ asked that we came down”

That's actually correct English. It's the same way we criticise when someone says "I was sat right there when it happened". Grammatically correct

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by sprints1: 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
blackboy:
Is that not their mode of operarion? Happened to me in Abuja. I was driving a basic car and dressed in cheap buba and sokoto. I simply told them to let me park well off the road. They allowed me. They searched the car and asked me some questions and let me go. I kept wondering who reported me or gave them on false tip on me
Na zo dem dey do some will even check your phone which dem no get right to check...
Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by BuhariDcow: 1:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
End SARS now
Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by yomusty(m): 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Lol.

Nigga was very lucky they knew it was him. Very very lucky.

Because me as I'm here I can't recognise the bruh even if he shared same bed with me.

Not all musicians are celebrities.
what's your point

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
Its a pity in this dear nation of ours. Please check our signature and reach out to us by clicking on the WhatsApp link or call us......
Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by okusman(m): 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
Are you guys sure that this Dude called Reekado is truly a graduate ? He exterminated English

(1) (2) (Reply)

Efe Meets Solomon Dalung At The Airport (Pictured) / Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me / Linda Ikeji Bags Another Honorary Doctorate Degree In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.