Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,839 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference (21512 Views)

Reekado Banks Quits Relationship With His Girlfriend / Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by GisterBlogger: 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
GistMore.com

Reekado Banks having trouble differentiating between SARS and robbers, following his experience today

See his post below...

Gist from GistMore

Read More Gist :: http://www.gistmore.com/dont-even-know-differences-sars-armed-robbers-reekado-banks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by GisterBlogger: 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by HungerBAD: 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
Deep.

What if it wasn't you?very deep.

99 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
You better thank your God and your Mama head!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by eezeribe(m): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
現在結束警察的暴行
End SARS brutality now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by donstan18: 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
Arm robbers won't give a damn on who you are.

They won't care to notice you, you won't even allow them notice you undecided

40 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by Exwizard: 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
The only difference is that armed robber won't ask you what you do for a living before they either shoot you or collect everything on you

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by anibirelawal(m): 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
donstan18:

And now, that is a difference.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by BiafranDel: 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
what if it wasn't me--
who is reekado banks if sars decides to handle your matter. mtchewww.

3 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by Evablizin(f): 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
donstan18:

You're right Stan.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by Olalan(m): 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
These SARS guys are plainly legitimate criminals, cause I dont know what right word explains unlawful arrests, detention and bribe collection if not crimminals.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by CAPSLOCKED: 12:10am On Jun 04, 2018
Exwizard:
armed robber won't ask you what you do for a living before they either shoot you or collect everything on you

I THINK THAT'S SARS YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by cdqyehyeh(m): 12:51am On Jun 04, 2018
if it wasnt u, then the person they go catch na Yahoo matter hin go go settle for cell

3 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by austyn0(m): 12:55am On Jun 04, 2018
Olalan:
These SARS guys are plainly legitimate criminals, cause I dont know what right word explains unlawful arrests, detention and bribe collection if not crimminals.
When the leader is corrupt,, what do you expect of the loyal followers?
Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 04, 2018
You’d be dead na, that’s probably not hard to figure out or you wan senate to set up a 20 man committee on that

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by GisterBlogger: 7:07am On Jun 04, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by talk2archy: 10:46am On Jun 04, 2018
you appeared like a Gee naa
Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by dvkot(m): 10:46am On Jun 04, 2018
Bunch of thieves

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by Iceman2017(m): 10:47am On Jun 04, 2018
This is Nigeria for you. Crime is a common word

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by abrahym(m): 10:47am On Jun 04, 2018
If not you.
They will extort or waste their family
Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by Nairalandmentor(m): 10:47am On Jun 04, 2018
Do you need a clean website design for your business/organization? Then check my signature No advanced payments required
Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by HeyCorleone(m): 10:48am On Jun 04, 2018
Lol.

Nigga was very lucky they knew it was him. Very very lucky.

Because me as I'm here I can't recognise the bruh even if he shared same bed with me.

Not all musicians are celebrities.

3 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 04, 2018
He shouldn't reveal to us, the opinion here aren't the court of coordinate jurisdiction. He should channel to a competent court of justice. Afterall someone just won a 10millon naira award.
Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by dplordx(m): 10:48am On Jun 04, 2018
Nigerian Youths, especially the SW Youths should punish that useless Osibanjo and his boss Buhari by voting for anybody but those two. How can some bunch of gun welder thieves and institutionalized cultists be hurting every single accomplished Youths of the country under the guise of going after Yahoo boys. These wereys know where the yahoo boys are (hotels, brothels, clubs and college hostels) but would rather just want to embarrass Every hustler. I am currently a car dealer along Otta road and can attest to the insane recklessness of these idiots. Imagine them storming my place and asking me for clearance papers and bill of laden. Are they the customs. These people seize rice, grandnut oil, turkey and extort whoever doesn't know their rights. Imagine arresting a customer who bought a vehicle commando style: his crime? The rims are yahoo boys rims. Can you bloody imagine. May God punish the preSidnecy and Osibanjo if they can't fire the IG for allowing this criminals to continue their madness unabated

6 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by Leebeedo(m): 10:48am On Jun 04, 2018
Abeg go with your dirty English “ asked that we came down”
Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by Oreofepeters: 10:49am On Jun 04, 2018
QUESTION OF THE DAY
NEVER say all he wanted was s*x when actually what you could offer was s*x only.
Did you give him money and he refused it??
13 hrs ·

3 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference by BBM: 10:49am On Jun 04, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce / Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS / Singer Patoranking Shares Selfie Nice Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.