Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,621 members, 7,955,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:24 PM

Man Attempts Suicide After Killing His Coworker While Trying To Rape Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Attempts Suicide After Killing His Coworker While Trying To Rape Her (560 Views)

My Coworker De Gi Mi Bwess Like No Other / Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend / Me And My Female Coworker(what Could This Mean Please) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Attempts Suicide After Killing His Coworker While Trying To Rape Her by Arewa28: 11:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
Police in Ogun State, on Tuesday, 29th of May, arrested one Abiodun Idowu, 40, over the killing of his co worker one Abimbola Hamzat, 38.

The arrest of the suspect followed a complaint by one Owolabi Moses who reported at onipanu divisional headquarters that the suspect who is a driver in his pure water factory had been disturbing the deceased who was an accountant in the the same factory for love affair and the deceased had been refusing.

He stated further that on that fateful day, the deceased was alone in the factory when the suspect came in and attempted to forcefully have carnal knowledge of her.

While the victim was struggling with him, he strangled her to death. On the strength of the report, the DPO onipanu division SP sangobiyi Johnson led detectives to the scene where they met the suspect unconscious.

Investigation revealed that the suspect having realized that he has committed a serious crime made efforts to kill himself by drinking hypo and izal.

The DPO and his men quickly rushed him to an hospital for medical attention where he was treated and discharged before being taken to custody.

SOURCE: https://barewa.com.ng/man-attempts-suicide-after-killing-his-coworker-while-trying-to-rape-her/

Re: Man Attempts Suicide After Killing His Coworker While Trying To Rape Her by sapeleboi(m): 11:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
your time don reach young man
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After Killing His Coworker While Trying To Rape Her by drstrange12(m): 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
the rest never come, let me book space
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After Killing His Coworker While Trying To Rape Her by Arewa28: 12:14am On Jun 04, 2018
Na so now...
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After Killing His Coworker While Trying To Rape Her by lookatew: 1:18am On Jun 04, 2018
Wawu

Just looking at the driver's pic, u'll know he has long-throat and konji has finished him.

May konji not lead us into a path of destruction ... u better say "Amen"
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After Killing His Coworker While Trying To Rape Her by Marshalxv(m): 1:23am On Jun 04, 2018
Hypo and izal, that guy didn't intend to kill himself, I bet if he wanted to die he would've tried otapiapia or sniper.Wicked rapist.

(1) (Reply)

Pastors Sexually Harassing Young Girls And Women, Exposed / Ladies..wot are U watching:..The World Cup Or The Volleyball World Cup? / 10 Ways Of Creating A Strong And Intimate Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.