Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) (34550 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Governor Fayose And Fayemi… When The Going Was Good! / Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos / How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) by Totibush(m): 8:45am On Jun 04, 2018
Enice:
this man is acting for the cameras, yeye dey smell. Most likely this was staged/prearranged. Rubbish.
He is even commiting an unsafe act because he is not a medic and even if a medic is not arround (which I doubt since they are suppose to be part of his entourage) his aides would do this faster and better but Fayose as usual prefer to act for the cameras.
What is wrong with Nigerians and negative criticism? If he has just drove past the lady, a lot of people would call for his head. Now he has assisted in ensuring she gets medicare and we still not pleased... What exactly do we want?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) by ddeola: 8:59am On Jun 04, 2018
Publicity stunt
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) by Tobycharles: 9:01am On Jun 04, 2018
BiafranDel:
must you comment all the time. Only you go comment, only you go still share your post. you are everywhere on this forum. i saw one of your comment now at around 4:00a.m this is 8:00a.m, you are still on nairaland. i hope seun is paying you or patronizing your business because you are always spending your productive hours for him. make you just apply for moderator job because you spend time here more than lalasticlala

Being a monitoring spirit has no gain
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) by Dollabiz: 9:17am On Jun 04, 2018
hmm
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) by Automatic3444(m): 9:22am On Jun 04, 2018
[quote author=BiafranDel post=68160647] must you comment all the time. Only you go comment, only you go still share your post. you are everywhere on this forum. i saw one of your comment now at around 4:00a.m this is 8:00a.m, you are still on nairaland. i hope seun is paying you or patronizing your business because you are always spending your productive hours for him. make you just apply for moderator job because you spend time here more than lalasticala..... GUY U GET BAD MOUTH
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) by stevecantrell: 9:31am On Jun 04, 2018

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) by Daulah(m): 9:33am On Jun 04, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
I don't know why I love this man.
i don't knw why i hate dis man.
very stewpid!
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) by maestroferddi: 9:34am On Jun 04, 2018
Babacele:
mtchew! nonsense.
Dont get heart attack o...

Fayose is a tough act to follow.

Sorry for Fayemi, PDP owns Ekiti State...
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:38am On Jun 04, 2018
Asowari:
2019 is fast approaching wink
yes but i decree justness into ur life.. Because even a toddler knows this is the man's true nature call it semantics or theatrics no one really cares excluding the BMCs crew.
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) by Etianwanokon: 9:41am On Jun 04, 2018
melvinjames:
Fayose wins my Governor of the year award. I just love the man.

BMC please come and abuse Buhari nightmare
You can say it again bro. I love him too.
Thorn in Bubus flesh
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) by Bsingle(m): 9:47am On Jun 04, 2018
Fayose of life, e no dey carry last. grin
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) by Chiboto414: 9:50am On Jun 04, 2018
Fayose all the way
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:52am On Jun 04, 2018
SoapQueen:
The only Yoruba man wey get liver and kidney join

Come on, don't join the shameless tribalists.
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) by Ojiofor: 9:57am On Jun 04, 2018
Ekiti is Fayose,Fayose is Ekiti.
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) by nsesam(m): 10:54am On Jun 04, 2018
Fayose! Who God has ordained and bless no man can curse. APC should forget Ekiti pls
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) by shimardoil: 11:07am On Jun 04, 2018
Fayose dey tap current lol
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) by luvmijeje(f): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2018
Good for him.
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) by Healthwellness0(m): 11:45am On Jun 04, 2018
I hail d script writers!
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) by Enice(m): 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
hush15:

Propaganda or whatever, thats protocol that's insisted by constitution. It's not really a choice. but that you always see this man around people should let you know that he has something going and the people are just in tune with the man. Even Ambode, with all his works is still at a distance with people in his state
you know nothing about politics.. It is not love or affection that make people come out to see him. It is just natural. Even if shekau is paraded in the streets of Abia or Nnamdi Kanu goes on a tour of Kano state, people will still come out to see them
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) by hush15: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
Enice:
you know nothing about politics.. It is not popularity that make people come out to see him. It is just natural. Even if shekau is paraded in the streets of Abia or Nnamdi Kanu goes on a tour of Kano state, people will still come out to see them

Ok. heard you but there is really nothing to be upset about.
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) by Enice(m): 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
Totibush:

What is wrong with Nigerians and negative criticism? If he has just drove past the lady, a lot of people would call for his head. Now he has assisted in ensuring she gets medicare and we still not pleased... What exactly do we want?
Governors usually have a medic team as part of their entourage. So ask yourself again, is this really necessary? If the headlines had been " Fayose's convoy stops and assist woman to the hospital" there would have been no issues because that is the right thing to do but knowing Fayose, i guess not. If there was no camera, him go waka pass.
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) by Enice(m): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
hush15:

Ok. heard you but there is really nothing to be upset about.
As a Governor, he should know better. Safety rules demands that you don't just lift an unconscious person from the floor. You have to check if the person is still breathing and if the airways is free before lifting. if there is an obstruction along the airway and you carry that person, he/she may choke to death. Since Fayose is not a medic, he would be charged for manslaughter and you guys would shout witch hunting

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) by tashashiel(f): 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
Clarence shot it !!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) by ibekwe97: 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
I so much like this man, he value d life of his people a lot. keep it up sir
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) by Pigsandidiots: 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
Daulah:
i don't knw why i hate dis man.
very stewpid!
You are an aboki na, why won't you hate him. When he's not cow. You that value cow than your life.
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) by gbogboija: 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
The only governor in Nigeria with heart of mercy and kindness.
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
Its a pity in this dear nation of ours. Please check our signature and reach out to us by clicking on the WhatsApp link or call us......
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) by MusicSots: 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
paymentvoucher:
cheesy grin Please what is the title of this Movie?

Deceiving the Gullibles (2018)

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) by overseasnbeyond: 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
This public stunt can't last long Mr Fayose, knowing fully well that you planned this with the woman to collapsed. why cant she collapse before she gets to you. we are not all from Ekiti.
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) by slickbak(m): 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
Even if this is considered a media stunt, I commend Fayose cos our politicians can't even do these stunts as well as him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane / 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari / ‘Be Careful’ — Adamu Warns Machina Over Yobe North Senatorial Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.