Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club (28377 Views)

Family Pranks Drunk Son By Putting Him In Coffin And Organising Fake Funeral / Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo / Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by CastedAyo: 6:27am On Jun 04, 2018

A 32-year-old man has been arrested by the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC) in Nasarawa State for allegedly beating his mother to a state of coma.

The Commandant of NSCDC in the state, Muhammed Gidado Fari, said the suspect, Obey Samuel, was arrested for beating his biological mother “without any provocation.”

Aamuel however denied the allegation. He said, “I did not beat her but I know that when I came back from a night club at that time I was drunk I just locked her up in her room.”

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/drunk-son-beats-his-mom-to-coma-after-returning-from-night-club.html
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by Anigreat: 6:28am On Jun 04, 2018
shocked

You didn't beat her, but you locked her up in her room?

Stupid and useless son.

You locked your mother in as if she's your daughter or your girlfriend?

The idiot should be given 15years imprisonment.

42 Likes

Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by HeWrites(m): 6:31am On Jun 04, 2018
undecided

Amputate the dude.
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by izzou(m): 6:37am On Jun 04, 2018
angry

Sometimes, barreness is good

It would have been better if the mother was barren, than for her to have a son that will beat her to coma

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by decatalyst(m): 6:44am On Jun 04, 2018
They should beat sense and remorse back into his torso!

sad

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by Leksidebolton(m): 6:47am On Jun 04, 2018
Fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by Tallesty1(m): 6:49am On Jun 04, 2018
I pity whoever marries this one.

6 Likes

Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by segebase(m): 6:55am On Jun 04, 2018
codeine diet at work
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by uzoormah(m): 6:56am On Jun 04, 2018
if I say I don't drink now..they will be calling me a pastor

drink na orphan....no mama no papa

4 Likes

Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by segebase(m): 7:15am On Jun 04, 2018
g
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by Evablizin(f): 7:59am On Jun 04, 2018
I heard that they want to increase the price of alcohol,they should do that asap,it might help to control this type of wickedness.

Quick recovery to mama.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by Houseofglam7(f): 10:33am On Jun 04, 2018
Tramadol and codeine at work
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by dhabrite(m): 10:33am On Jun 04, 2018
Throw him inside a well!!

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by overhypedsteve(m): 10:33am On Jun 04, 2018
Two Things.
1. this man should be hung
2. he should be hung properly.

Having a term paper? A research paper, assignment Project work, Masters Thesis Or are you writing your PhD papers?
Give it to the professionals and get a thorough, neat and plagiarism free paper when we write for you. Book yours now here.
https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by queensera(f): 10:33am On Jun 04, 2018
cry
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by Benefizz: 10:33am On Jun 04, 2018
God forbid bad thing

1 Like

Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 04, 2018
lol...omo oshi
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 04, 2018
CHIMOOO
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by Mouthgag: 10:34am On Jun 04, 2018
Better pikin grin
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by AutoSpaNg: 10:34am On Jun 04, 2018
Our Parents are the reason behind our smile we should never ever disrespect them.

To book your vehicle down for a comprehensive diagnostic check in abuja for preventive maintenance, general vehicle repairs and body work at one of the most advanced ultramodern vehicle maintenance facility in the country please call 08189742614 or mail
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by SalamRushdie: 10:35am On Jun 04, 2018
32 years and still at home with his mum ...God I thank you

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by HomeOfMe(f): 10:36am On Jun 04, 2018
CastedAyo:

A 32-year-old man has been arrested by the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC) in Nasarawa State for allegedly beating his mother to a state of coma.

The Commandant of NSCDC in the state, Muhammed Gidado Fari, said the suspect, Obey Samuel, was arrested for beating his biological mother “without any provocation.”

Aamuel however denied the allegation. He said, “I did not beat her but I know that when I came back from a night club at that time I was drunk I just locked her up in her room.”

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/drunk-son-beats-his-mom-to-coma-after-returning-from-night-club.html

"Train up a child in the way he should go,so that when he grows up he won't depart from it". Karma is alive!

1 Like

Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by maxiuc(m): 10:37am On Jun 04, 2018
Funke

You will end up in MacDonalds
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by itsmeurLady(f): 10:38am On Jun 04, 2018
Musician and Chief Executive officer (CEO) of Sabi boy entertainment as part of his part of his plans fulfillment for this year is about to release his second single and his first cash give away for this year.

His second single which is a hot danceable song goes by the title"one kind person".

Everybody stands a chance to win the cash price of $ 300 USD , just have to dance to his new single,upload it on Instagram and hash tag it #MrMageek#Onekainperson. And mention @itzmrmageek

At the end of the month video uploaded with the best dance will win.

It can be a group dance or an individual so get on your dancing boots and bring on the best dancing moves for the cash

Music Link: https:///2Lfr3DH

Don’t forget to tag on instagram @itzmrmageek
Don't forget to also hashtag #OneKainDance #MrMageek #OneKainPerson

All the Best!!!
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by flyca: 10:39am On Jun 04, 2018
All these overgrown babies sef
32 and still living with your parents.
You no get handiwork, you no come get respect gan!
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 04, 2018
K
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by okolet(m): 10:40am On Jun 04, 2018
lipsrsealed

Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by Nealson(m): 10:40am On Jun 04, 2018
This is typical example of son from hell o.... Shuooo this boy get mind o

(1) (2) (Reply)

High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues / Man Who Disguised As Girl At EKSU Caught & Paraded While Trying To Steal Panties / 37-year-old Man Found Dead In A River In Ibadan (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.