Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Family Pranks Drunk Son By Putting Him In Coffin And Organising Fake Funeral - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Pranks Drunk Son By Putting Him In Coffin And Organising Fake Funeral (4008 Views)

Joel Ubah Sleeps In Coffin After Losing House To Scammer / Mother Kills Son By Pouring Gasoline Into His Mouth And Setting It On Fire / Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Pranks Drunk Son By Putting Him In Coffin And Organising Fake Funeral by Prestar(m): 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2023
Family pranks drunk son by putting him in coffin and organising fake funeral (Funny video)

Family pranks drunk son by putting him in coffin and organising fake funeral (Funny video)
A white family played a hilarious and heart-wrenching prank on their son for always drinking to stupor.

He reportedly passed out after getting drunk the previous day so his friend and family members decided to organise a fake funeral for him.

The young man donned in a suit and tie woke up inside a casket in church and saw people he knew looking sad.

He was stunned and did not understand what was happening, however, in order to keep up with the act, everyone pretended he was a ghost and they could not see him.

He was forced to ask if it was a joke but nobody answered him and this made him to become worried.

The guy then called out to his mum several times, but she played her part well and did not look in his direction just as everybody kept straight faces.

Watch the video below:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cq3vIjRoUBD/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

SOURCE https:///family-pranks-drunk-son-by-putting-him-in-coffin-and-organising-fake-funeral-funny-video/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Pranks Drunk Son By Putting Him In Coffin And Organising Fake Funeral by Prestar(m): 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2023
Cc lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4j

1 Like

Re: Family Pranks Drunk Son By Putting Him In Coffin And Organising Fake Funeral by Hezzyluv: 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2023
Lol...
Now his songs Shall be...

I will NEVER ever go back....
To the world never go back...
To the world any more. grin

6 Likes

Re: Family Pranks Drunk Son By Putting Him In Coffin And Organising Fake Funeral by EmekaBlue(m): 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2023
grin

But he will still drink again. Infact he is going to celebrate with drinks for still being alive

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Pranks Drunk Son By Putting Him In Coffin And Organising Fake Funeral by Urheadmaster(m): 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
tongue

This is beyond Prank from the mischievous family members grin

2 Likes

Re: Family Pranks Drunk Son By Putting Him In Coffin And Organising Fake Funeral by Ashez: 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
Okay
Re: Family Pranks Drunk Son By Putting Him In Coffin And Organising Fake Funeral by Kriss216: 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
The family succeeded in giving him reason to get drunk again , cos I'm very sure after realising it's just a prank and he's still alive, he'll be going to the bar to drink and celebrate.

5 Likes

Re: Family Pranks Drunk Son By Putting Him In Coffin And Organising Fake Funeral by suckmedownthere(f): 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2023
Even most dead would be so scared to come back alive so they remained dead.....
Re: Family Pranks Drunk Son By Putting Him In Coffin And Organising Fake Funeral by BigYash: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2023
That guy no go near alcohol again.. but he no go ever forgive some of his close frds and his mom when perfect her nollywood role wellgrin

2 Likes

Re: Family Pranks Drunk Son By Putting Him In Coffin And Organising Fake Funeral by virginprincess(f): 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2023
Such a risk prank,but i don't think this can make him to stop drinking unless he was told he died by drinkingcheesy cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Family Pranks Drunk Son By Putting Him In Coffin And Organising Fake Funeral by Reelmii: 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2023
This ine na evil prank ooo..they wan dey whine death nii
Re: Family Pranks Drunk Son By Putting Him In Coffin And Organising Fake Funeral by tommy589(m): 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2023
Wow!
Re: Family Pranks Drunk Son By Putting Him In Coffin And Organising Fake Funeral by EKONGKING: 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2023
Well binge drinking , leading to blackouts will definitely kill anybody .

i don't think he will quit booze completely , but he will drink responsibly

4 Likes

Re: Family Pranks Drunk Son By Putting Him In Coffin And Organising Fake Funeral by ihustler(m): 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2023
Now... This is what I can call a prank.. Not the nonsense these pranksters will be doing like carrying a knife over someone's head and you expect him or her not to react...etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Pranks Drunk Son By Putting Him In Coffin And Organising Fake Funeral by LordFriar: 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2023
Abeg.. that's Opto.. Top-notch Idiots

He wasn't pranked because he was always getting drunk.. instead his friend, Alfredo, pranked him because opto himself pranked the guy.. the friend invited the family to US for that prank.. Not the other way around.

I Sabi say bothering with other people's affairs no go enrich me, I just yarn say make i do small itk.

1 Like

Re: Family Pranks Drunk Son By Putting Him In Coffin And Organising Fake Funeral by Caramia2020(m): 12:52am On Apr 14, 2023
Alcohol will clear from his eyes

1 Like

Re: Family Pranks Drunk Son By Putting Him In Coffin And Organising Fake Funeral by falcon01: 5:00am On Apr 14, 2023
Nah... he a prank star too he pranked his friend when he got drunk so this is pay back! There's no lesson to learn here for both of em.
Re: Family Pranks Drunk Son By Putting Him In Coffin And Organising Fake Funeral by DesChyko: 7:29am On Apr 14, 2023
This is Opto of the TopNotchGang, a famous prankster. I don't get how the story get to be this. They gave him a drug that made him sleep for extended hours and played a prank on him. That's all. I've seen this clip on their page already.
Re: Family Pranks Drunk Son By Putting Him In Coffin And Organising Fake Funeral by Sucre6: 8:46am On Apr 14, 2023
EmekaBlue:
grin

But he will still drink again. Infact he is going to celebrate with drinks for still being alive

Abeg no use laugh kill me 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Family Pranks Drunk Son By Putting Him In Coffin And Organising Fake Funeral by Orire01(m): 8:55am On Apr 14, 2023
This is a prank, the guy is a prankster.

My siggy makes sense

1 Like

Re: Family Pranks Drunk Son By Putting Him In Coffin And Organising Fake Funeral by Nice2023(m): 10:19am On Apr 14, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

This is beyond Prank from the mischievous family members grin

It takes a drunk to support a drunk.

Supporters club of Nigeria...Africa chapter.
Re: Family Pranks Drunk Son By Putting Him In Coffin And Organising Fake Funeral by Luckysbab: 10:34am On Apr 14, 2023
😁
Re: Family Pranks Drunk Son By Putting Him In Coffin And Organising Fake Funeral by oregan(m): 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2023
DesChyko:
This is Opto of the TopNotchGang, a famous prankster. I don't get how the story get to be this. They gave him a drug that made him sleep for extended hours and played a prank on him. That's all. I've seen this clip on their page already.
Op is confused. I doubt if he even watch the video

(1) (Reply)

Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months / Man Sent To Prison After A Girl His Friends Raped dies In His Room (See Photo) / Three Girls Fight Over Teenage Boy In Lagos, Breasts Slashed With Razor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.