Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback (39425 Views)

Sgf Senator George Akume Receives Kogi State Governor, Ahmed Usman Ododo / Governor Ahmed Reacts To Vandalization Of Campaign Billboards In Kwara / Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by docadams: 11:30am On Jun 04, 2018
SirToothBrush:
**** NgeneUkwenu, you will do anything to tarnish people's image. The news up there was published on 4th January 2018 and you made it sound as if Kwara daily published it yesterday. Fear God

You are dull and also slow in thinking. If you can't flow with the revelation, look for something else to do.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by mantosa(m): 11:32am On Jun 04, 2018
Very right but can you also put away political sentimental? The post clearly didnt mention Saraki, you also confirmed that in your post as well. So why bringing Saraki in? Why not invited the Governor or his Chief of Staff?

obailala:
That notwithstanding, the post he just made clearly isn't nonsense if only you can put away your political sentiments when viewing it.

Whilst we can say the captured robbers were not sent by the governor to go rob a bank, a fact is that the guys clearly have an established link with the governor of the state; they are political thugs and hatchet 'good boys' of the governor and their arms and vehicles were obviously gifted to them by the governor to execute his dirty deals (a very common phenomenon in Nigerian politics).

This is a fact that cannot be wished away sentimentally simply because we think Saraki and his boy (the governor) have a battle with the president, or because the Op is a Buhari supporter.
Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by 4dor: 11:34am On Jun 04, 2018
buhariguy:
so because of that, we should Free the offa rubbers and saraki.

So because all have sin, we should not arrest any sinner caught in the act.

Where exactly did I say or imply that?
Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by obailala(m): 11:34am On Jun 04, 2018
mantosa:
Very right but can you also put away political sentimental? The post clearly didnt mention Saraki, you also confirmed that in your post as well. So why bringing Saraki in? Why not invited the Governor or his Chief of Staff?

Lol.. I was careful enough to mention only the governor and you also acknowledged that. So I wonder why you still accuse me of sentiments and involving Saraki.

That notwithstanding, the governor is known to be Saraki's toy boy, and I read of the link of the boys to Saraki elsewhere. Saraki singlehandedly installed the governor and these were the thugs who did the in-field hatchet jobs. It's just like saying thugs with arms were captured in Rivers state and were found to be Dakuku Peterside's boys in the governorship election; under such circumstances, how exactly do you extricate Amaechi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 04, 2018
They should all destroy themselves... Evil old f00ls

1 Like

Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by Josh44s(m): 11:48am On Jun 04, 2018
The situation in Nigeria right now is getting out of hand. People are becoming bad daily due to hardship in the land and we are heading straight to a bloody civil war where people will be slaughtered more than animals, raped mercilessly and massacred. This is not the Nigeria our forefathers created.
Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by frankwyte: 11:48am On Jun 04, 2018
I wanted to read the story untill I checked the source to only discovered it's coming from Ngene..... a known sponsors of BMC I then hissed off...

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by yazach: 11:57am On Jun 04, 2018
It is stupidity for someone to side politicians who arm tugs for their personal interest and later use the same arms to kill innocent civilian

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by docadams: 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
Firefire:
Applicable to all politicians in Nigeria, including Mohomodu Buhary.

First come first serve. At least, your instinct as a trojan here serves you right that Saraki is culpable. So his head should be guillotined first.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by Maldek666: 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
The APC you know today, shall be no more. The Buhari Yahoo Boys/Girls are paid to infiltrate the minds of people with Propaganda, something they have mastered in 2015. But 2019 will shock them.

There will be no place for APC in Nigeria. They are the lowest ebb of human scum.

They are now sponsoring Robbery, Thuggery and have brought shame to our country.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by olaeffect(m): 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hafeexla:
so if saraki rape a member of your family' wont you prosecute him

So if one of Tinubu's political tug rape your family member you will prosecute Tinubu abi? My friend even if you don't fear God remember karma nah.
Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by GavelSlam: 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

That's the point, they don't understand. Saraki is mischievously telling the brainless ipob yoots, he is being arrested for sponsoring offa robbery case, which he knows is a lie. He is wanted for arming political thugs who used the ammunition to rob banks while killing tens of people.

Saraki's next plan would be to kill them or try a prison break.

I'm sure he'll go for the former.
Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by Firefire(m): 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
docadams:

First come first serve. At least, your instinct as a trojan here serves you right that Saraki is culpable. So his head should be guillotined first.

The looting machine made in Kwara should be roosted alive.

APC, party of professional looters and career rogues.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by alejandro: 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
If you want to stay up to date with the latest news and trends click here https://newsonline.com.ng
Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by docadams: 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
Firefire:

The looting machine made in Kwara should be roosted alive.

APC, party of professional looters and career rogues.

My brother I care less if PMB is the one involved. Justice must prevail. It pains to see souls of same misfortune like me come out to defend criminality. Partisanship cannot be a substitute for injustice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by GavelSlam: 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
yerimastyle:
is it the same thugs used in winning the election for pmb in kwara 2015?

No.

This was done in January 2018.

What other twist can you come up with?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by rottennaija(m): 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
Esseite:
The police man caught earlier amongst the group never involved Saraki but claimed vengence.. untill he got to abuja?...

The ex-police is not the same with the political thugs arrested in connection with the robbery. It's not the arrested ex-policeman that link Saraki, but a different set of criminals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by GavelSlam: 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
Kobicove:
Since when did Toyota Corolla become an exotic car?! undecided

I think it's compared to keke Napep or maybe innosons.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by Misterdhee1(m): 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
frankwyte:
I wanted to read the story untill I checked the source to only discovered it's coming from Ngene..... a known sponsors of BMC I then hissed off...
You would have read it if a relative of yours was among those killed during the robbery. Dumbass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by GavelSlam: 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
frankwyte:

Only she one be sponsors ?
shocked
Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by alejandro: 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
For latest news and trends please visit https://newsonline.com.ng
Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by docadams: 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
GavelSlam:

Saraki's next plan would be to kill them or try a prison break.

I'm sure he'll go for the former.

The reason why the boys will forever prefer to be in detention than be let free.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by Hafeexla(m): 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
olaeffect:

So if one of Tinubu's political tug rape your family member you will prosecute Tinubu abi? My friend even if you don't fear God remember karma nah.
weyrey, why wont i let justice prevail, if you had the opportunity to ever acquire education' you will know the rule of law

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
Reno should come and tell us another narrative. We know Reno is a bitter Jonathanian He can only fool ipob pigs

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
Josh44s:
The situation in Nigeria right now is getting out of hand. People are becoming bad daily due to hardship in the land and we are heading straight to a bloody civil war where people will be slaughtered more than animals, raped mercilessly and massacred. This is not the Nigeria our forefathers created.
And where is that civil war about to be fought? if I might ask

1 Like

Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by mfm04622: 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
Esseite:
The police man caught earlier amongst the group never involved Saraki but claimed vengence.. untill he got to abuja?...

The Policeman is still not saying anything about Saraki even in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by Lightening: 1:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Ipob pigs come and defend your criminal master.

So requests a smelly dirty Yoruba pig.
Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by frankwyte: 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
Misterdhee1:

You would have read it if a relative of yours was among those killed during the robbery. Dumbass
No need reading it, I don't read lifeless writings, calculated to bring down ones image in the name of political disagreement. You thing am as dumb as you; looking for something to savage without honor. Am love by God and I say this to any devil who cared to listen
Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by olaeffect(m): 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hafeexla:
weyrey, why wont i let justice prevail, if you had the opportunity to ever acquire education' you will know the rule of law

I am educated enough to recognise bullshit when I see one.
I don't really care about what Buhari does no Saraki. Like the Yoruba saying go; Gambari paa Fulanis....
But if this succeed, it may extend to a truly innocent person.
Why is it that as soon as you oppose this givernment, a criminal case will just come up against you from somewhere?
Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by adem30: 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
naijacentric:
wow pls sir why are d dpo n dco suspended do dey know about it too

A day before the operation, the manager of the hotel those guys logged suspected them and make a report to the police station.
DPO sent his boys to the hotel, when they got to the hotel they collected N400,000 from them claiming they are yahoo boys.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by adem30: 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
Jeswino:

Nobody is a slowpoke. They were simply suspended because they are not loyal to Buhari.

A day before the operation, the manager of the hotel those guys logged suspected them and make a report to the police station.
DPO sent his boys to the hotel, when they got to the hotel they collected N400,000 from them claiming they are yahoo boys.
Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by luvmijeje(f): 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
Nigeria politicians are the most wicked and selfish beings on earth. And the annoying thing is that they won't be held accountable for the death of those Nigerians who died in the bank robbery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Importing Military Items. See Photos / Kogi Guber: Press Release By Supreme Council Of Igala Nation To Gov.yahaya Bello / Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.