Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback (39426 Views)

Sgf Senator George Akume Receives Kogi State Governor, Ahmed Usman Ododo / Governor Ahmed Reacts To Vandalization Of Campaign Billboards In Kwara / Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by Maxcollins042(m): 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Go school, you no gree, na to dey follow Nnamdi cownu upandan.

It is clearly stated in the headline, that it was a throwback story, showing how the robbers were empowered by Saraki and his houseboy Governor.

I'm not an advocate of Biafra or IPOB but you seem to have this unwavering bitterness towards IPOB that would one day take an everlasting toll on you if it doesn't wear off.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by Maxcollins042(m): 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
The mod that pushed this to front-page knowing full well that it contains an undertone of discrimination which contravenes number 2 rule of this forum is a git and turd.
Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by SalamRushdie: 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
teepain:

Is it right to arm Nigerian youths while the politician's children are schooling or working abroad?

If Tinubu, Oyegun or any APC politician or any other politician at that, is implicated in arming youths for politics, the full weight of the law should be brought to bear on them.

We can not tackle crimes in Nigeria without dealing with the people who provide arms to criminals; and sadly these are mostly politicians.

We should fell that to those arming herdsmen while their dull children finish with dull grades from UK universities
Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by slysteel: 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

That's the point, they don't understand. Saraki is mischievously telling the brainless ipob yoots, he is being arrested for sponsoring offa robbery case, which he knows is a lie. He is wanted for arming political thugs who used the ammunition to rob banks while killing tens of people.
Na ipob go kee ya baba there,cheap abuja olosho
Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by slysteel: 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
Abjay97:
The OP Ngeneukwenu is a known pro-buharist.. So i am not suprised by this nonsense post.
Na dem lauretta onochie,Anwo cheap abuja oloshos for weak cranky old men
Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by naijacentric(m): 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
adem30:

A day before the operation, the manager of the hotel those guys logged suspected them and make a report to the police station.
DPO sent his boys to the hotel, when they got to the hotel they collected N400,000 from them claiming they are yahoo boys.
nawa o serves dem right dey should be paraded alongside the criminals thanks bros
Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by perfectedmee: 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

It is clearly stated in the headline, that it was a throwback story, showing how the robbers were empowered by Saraki and his houseboy Governor.

You that is educated. See the rubbish u wrote up there.

If I dash you N1000 for a meal and u used same 2 purchase Acid Nd pour on your transgender husband.

Those that make me a suspect?

B4 d news came out, I knew this I'd exactly what transpired.

The charges wount hold water cos it was never a crime to dash som1 a car. What he does with it is absolutely his problem
Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by olmoRoc: 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
I'm sure Saraki would be able to prove that he didn't obtain that license plate. Unless it was stolen from his car, which he would have reported missing.
Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by Hafeexla(m): 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
olaeffect:

I am educated enough to recognise bullshit when I see one.
I don't really care about what Buhari does no Saraki. Like the Yoruba saying go; Gambari paa Fulanis....
But if this succeed, it may extend to a truly innocent person.
Why is it that as soon as you oppose this givernment, a criminal case will just come up against you from somewhere?
If you don't really care then let them prosecute him' if he is truly innocent he will be discharge and i want you to note that' they don't say he is co-hort to the thief' it is simple explain why a care with your number plate are found with the thief and i want you to note that last week spanish pm resign over a matter link to corruption' in a sane clime he should have go to the force headquarter to clear his name. simple
Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by gotnel: 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
obailala:
That notwithstanding, the post he just made clearly isn't nonsense if only you can put away your political sentiments when viewing it.

Whilst we can say the captured robbers were not sent by the governor to go rob a bank, a fact is that the guys clearly have an established link with the governor of the state; they are political thugs and hatchet 'good boys' of the governor and their arms and vehicles were obviously gifted to them by the governor to execute his dirty deals (a very common phenomenon in Nigerian politics).

This is a fact that cannot be wished away sentimentally simply because we think Saraki and his boy (the governor) have a battle with the president, or because the Op is a Buhari supporter.
Thank you for choosing to explaining the story, it takes a lot of intelligent for people to read and comprehend what the writer is communicating.
Our people are not too good in comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by olaeffect(m): 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hafeexla:
If you don't really care then let them prosecute him' if he is truly innocent he will be discharge and i want you to note that' they don't say he is co-hort to the thief' it is simple explain why a care with your number plate are found with the thief and i want you to note that last week spanish pm resign over a matter link to corruption' in a sane clime he should have go to the force headquarter to clear his name. simple

Hope you can note that you have avoided all my question?
1. Will you prosecute Tinubu?
2. Why do criminal charges come up as soon as you oppose this givernment
3. Why are people involved in criminal activities but in this givernment not queried, investigate, talk more of even being prosecuted.
4. The IGP inviting somebody, who is he answerable to? Remember the President gave him a direct command which he ignored and nothing came out of it.

And to your question about me caring or not, I gave a direct answer, you can go back and read my response again.
Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by Hafeexla(m): 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
olaeffect:

Hope you can note that you have avoided all my question?
1. Will you prosecute Tinubu?
2. Why do criminal charges come up as soon as you oppose this givernment
3. Why are people involved in criminal activities but in this givernment not queried, investigate, talk more of even being prosecuted.
4. The IGP inviting somebody, who is he answerable to? Remember the President gave him a direct command which he ignored and nothing came out of it.

And to your question about me caring or not, I gave a direct answer, you can go back and read my response again.
yeyen she en, oya how can saraki be prosecuted' ko possible, it musn't happen, it is just biased ahaha ha oho ho lai lai, not in these nigeria, we wont accept' what kind of thing is dat.
Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by iluvdonjazzy: 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

That's the point, they don't understand. Saraki is mischievously telling the brainless ipob yoots, he is being arrested for sponsoring offa robbery case, which he knows is a lie. He is wanted for arming political thugs who used the ammunition to rob banks while killing tens of people.
may God bless your father, u got it right.
Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by iluvdonjazzy: 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

must u answer those kind of people?
Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by Ejanla07: 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
IsThisChange:
Can somebody tell this Drunkard She-Male to stop disgracing SheHimself on Nairaland

Shimself
Re: Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback by Nobody: 5:38am On Jun 06, 2018
Kobicove:
Since when did Toyota Corolla become an exotic car?! undecided

In ilorin and for some never do well political thugs, that car may as well be an suv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi Guber: Press Release By Supreme Council Of Igala Nation To Gov.yahaya Bello / Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” / Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.