Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,925 members, 7,844,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Funaab Accident Survivor Thankful To God, Says He Was A Sinner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funaab Accident Survivor Thankful To God, Says He Was A Sinner (366 Views)

Two FUNAAB Lovers Convocated In Style, Same Day / Funaab Finalists Celebrates Denim Day In Styles (Photos) / A Guy Carrying A Lady's Handbag In FUNAAB (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Funaab Accident Survivor Thankful To God, Says He Was A Sinner by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 04, 2018
June 1st, when every other person was thankful about the new month, someone had a near death experience. Babatunde Adigun, a fresh graduate of Civil Engineering popularly known as Adigun shared his experience on his social media page in the following words;

"June 1, 2018. A day I'll never forget in my life, travelled Down to Unaab on Tuesday to complete my NYSC clearance process, on my way coming back to Lagos today at exactly 12:10pm, the bus I entered had a fatal accident, tumbled twice running over the culvert, 4 people died instantly, 3 people lost their two legs at that spot, others suffered different degrees of serious injuries..”

With four people dying at the spot. Adigun became grateful for God's grace over him. In his words;

“I've been to Church just twice this year, I'm a sinner I KNOW, I was in that same bus with pastors and people that are even more spiritually inclined to God than Me but they still died and other got their leg scattered, I'm a living testimony of God.
I will be back and better and I believe it's time to move very close to God now because he gave me this second chance"

We are also grateful to God for sparing his life.

Fonny Clown Media

© Lalasticlala mynd44

1 Share

Re: Funaab Accident Survivor Thankful To God, Says He Was A Sinner by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:08am On Jun 04, 2018
*quote*
..........4 people died instantly, 3 people lost their two legs at that spot, others suffered different degrees of serious injuries..”

I really Thank God for your life
Re: Funaab Accident Survivor Thankful To God, Says He Was A Sinner by Mynd44: 9:26am On Jun 04, 2018

(1)

Ladies, Let Your Feet Look Nice / The Many Sides Of Silence In Relationships And What They Mean. / Hottest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.