Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) (3850 Views)

Jake: Son Of Emperor / Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story / Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) by punter9(m): 11:03am On Oct 01, 2018
I'll update very soon but not today please.
Re: Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) by devilmaycry1(m): 7:09am On Oct 03, 2018
cant wait
Re: Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) by punter9(m): 8:42am On Nov 05, 2018
The Healer's House

Zaki has been unconscious for two weeks. He was laid on a bamboo bed with just a brown leather covering it. He wore a black short and white singlet. The healer has tried all herbs on him but all to no avail.

Magi walked into the room, she was wearing a black gown and a black shoe. She saw the great healer looking at his son with pains in his eyes dejectedly and fear gripped her.

"Any improvement?" She ask him.
"None for now. I have tried various herb on him but l failed." The healer answered.

Magi placed her hand on his shoulder and said, "keep on trying till you get result."

The healer stare at her for some time and said, "l'll be back." And he strolls out.

Magi walk to where son was lying and touch his face tenderly, "please, come back to me son. I can't lose you also." She drew a Cain chair and sat down. A gentle breeze blew into the room and she fell asleep.

Two gods floated into the room and walk to Zaki.

"He is still unconscious." The god of the sea said.

"What could be wrong?" The god of the wind ask.

A third god floated in the midst of whirlwind and lightening into the room. "Do you really want to know what is wrong?" He ask.

"What are you doing here?" Ask the god of the wind in anger.

" The young boy is unconscious because he surmon and casted a spell beyond his age." Zakumi answered.

"So it was you that put him in such a state all this while."

"Yes. The boy is stubborn. I tried to strike a deal with his spirit but he refused. So, it is better for him to remain unconscious."

"That is wickedness. He is just a child, release him brother." The god of the wind pleaded.

"No."

"What do you want?" The god of the wind boom in anger with lightening flashing through his nostril and eyes.

"A loyal servant who will be train in the ways of the gods."

"What foolishness is this brother? He is a mortal and not a god."

"I know He's a mortal and if he accept my deal l will transform him into a gods." Zakumi said.

The god of the wind look at him and started laughing. Papers and clothes which were on the floor started flying in the air as a result of his laughter.

At that moment the healer came into the room and this and knew the gods were in the room.

He ran to Magi, he tried waking her up by tapping her lightly, then shaking her strongly when she didn't respond.

The god stop laughing (the papers and clothes fell on the floor) and the breeze ceased.

TBC
Re: Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) by punter9(m): 10:29am On Nov 05, 2018
"No gods can do that brothers except the Supreme One. The child is mine release him."

Zakumi walk close to the bed, he lifted Zaki's left hand to check for the mark of loyalty but found none and he left with a blast of lightening angrily.

Every abushi sons and daughters have the mark of loyalty to the gods which cannot be seen by both human and gods except by the one who the mark points to.

"Brother, come back!" The god of the wind shouted.

"What do we do now?" Ask the god of the sea.

"There is only one way out."

"What way?"

"The mark of loyalty."

"relex flax" The god of the wind snapped his fingers and Zaki was suspended in the air almost close to the ceiling and on his neck was the mark of loyalty.

"slax fex" (Zaki glides back slowly to the bed)

The healer witness all that was going on. The god ball his hands into a fist and open it, on his palm was a white crystal ball. He placed the magic ball on the mark behind Zaki's neck and he regain his strength and became conscious.

The two gods floated to the roof top.

"My friend you did it." The god of the sea said happily.

"No, we did it rather."

"How did you manage to outsmart your brother?"

"The mark of loyalty on him was mine and not his." The god of the wind answered. When suddenly they heard a cry of joy from a woman and with their eyes they were able to see through the zinc as the woman embrace her child joyfully and they smiled. In a blast of lightening they both disappeared.

******************"****

TBC
Re: Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) by punter9(m): 10:57am On Nov 05, 2018
Chapter Eight

Trolon

A warrior sneak into the palace. He saw two palace guard both armed coming to his direction and he quickly look around for a place to hide. He saw a metal drum and he his inside.

One of the guard stopped.

"what is it?" Ask the other guard.

"I saw someone standing close to the black metal drum over there."

The guard look towards the direction he pointed and shake his head. "There is no one there."

The guard walk closer to the drum and hit it lightly with his palm and listens.

"Someone is inside the drum." He brought out his pistol and order the other guard to open the drum.

The warrior was afraid, he is a spy to the king and the king has warned him to be careful and to ensure that no one see him whenever he wants to meet with him.

Flashback
Bleep Bleep Bleep

King: whenever you have a message for me, never come to the palace. You can meet with me at my secret fortress. There are many who seek my death and that of my allies. "

"Okay your Majesty but what about if the message is urgent?"

"If you value your life you won't ask that question."

"What about if it is an issue of life and death?"

"Then send me a signal by shooting a flaming arrow into the dark sky!"

"Okay your Majesty." The warrior answered.

"The day you step into my palace uninvited and you are caught, you're dead meat."

Present

Bleep Bleep Bleep

The warrior inside the drum, drew out his poisonous dagger and pray silently for a distraction. Then suddenly a lady's screaming pierced through the night.

TBC
Re: Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) by punter9(m): 10:59am On Nov 05, 2018
Am back! I have gotten a new gadget. Update coming soon.
Re: Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) by Ayodipths(m): 11:44am On Nov 05, 2018
punter9:
Am back! I have gotten a new gadget. Update coming soon.
Bleep Bleep Bleep

You Highly Welcom Back Bro, Have miss you alot.
Re: Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) by punter9(m): 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
A lady ran towards the guard and deliberately collided with one of them and she almost fell as a result of the impact.

"The princess is in danger." She said breathlessly.
Immediately they heard this, they bolted towards the princess chambers. The lady look to her left and then to her right and said, "you can come out now. The coast is clear."

The warrior came out, the lady held him quickly and led him into her room.

"What're you thinking?" She ask angrily.

"How did you find me?" The warrior ask.

"I saw the flaming arrow through my window"

"Once again l want to thank you for your help."

The warrior walk to the door but the lady grabbed his right hand and turn him around.

"Hold on a little. You may be strong but not as strong as Veni." She said.

"Who is Veni?"

"He is Prince Jeff personal guard."

The guard he was hiding from look like the assassin assigned to watch over the king and he need to thread cautiously.
"You shouldn't have come."

"I hope the king is well?"

The lady ignored his question and walk to her bed and sat down. If only he knew how much l love him. Deeply in thought she shook her head with pains on face.
The warrior notice the sad look on her beautiful face. The lady has risk her life twice just for him. He sat beside her on the bed and place his right hand on her back and she stood up and stared at him. Her face was unreadable and this scared the warrior a little.

"Am sorry. I don't mean to scare you. I need to see the king right away." He stood up from the bed and the lady blocks his path.

"Hold on a little. Veni is still waiting and l won't be surprise if he comes here looking for you."

He walk to the door again but the lady held his hand quickly from behind and spurns him around angrily.
"Do you have a death wish?" She ask him.
"I appreciate your help but please l need to go there is no time."
"The king had a meeting with his cabinet that didn't end well this evening. There have been a rumour of hidden conspiracy going on in the palace. The atmosphere is tense tonight and the king gave an order not to be disturbed."
They were startle by a knock from the door.
The lady stare at him in fear.

"Who is there?"

"Veni." The guard answered.

TBC
Re: Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) by punter9(m): 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2018
She held the warrior's hand and open her wardrobe but change her mind quickly and headed to the restroom instead. She hid him behind the door. She took off her brown gown, pour water on her body and applied soap on her face and tied a towel on her chest before walking to the door. She open the door and ask, "what's it?"

"There is an intruder in the palace and l have been instructed to check all rooms."

"I thought you are here on behalf of the princess. There is no one here." She open her door wide for him to see.

Veni stare at her for some time and quickly scan her room with his eyes like a predator and walk into the room.
"I need to check the restroom." As he was about to move the lady blocks him trying to hide the venom in her voice.

"As you can see l answered you while bathing. So excuse me." She walk to the door swinging her hip and held it for him to go out.

Veni brought out a Royal tag and showed it to her. How did he get the Royal tag of the king? She thought to herself. Veni brought out his gun and walk into the restroom. After few minutes he came out angrily.

"So, did you you find the rat?" She ask him mockingly with a frown on her face.

"No. Sorry for disturbing you." He apologized and went out. She bang the door in anger and ran into the restroom but the warrior was no more there and she sigh in relief.

TBC
Re: Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) by punter9(m): 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
Chapter Nine
The Temple of the gods

Zaki sat down on the pouch of his home when he heard a voice like the rumbling of a wind calling out to him from a far.

"Come to me son." He heard the voice a second time and he stood up and started walking as if he was being pulled by the hands of the gods. His strides were like those of a fierce combatant. Veni saw this to be strange and ran after him calling, "brother!" When she didn't get any answer, she ran to his front but he pushed her violently and she landed on her back and she called to him again while crying.

"Brother please stop!

Zaki was unmoved by her tears and calling. He kept on moving in quick strides following the strange voice. Heni stood up, dusted her cream coloured gown and walk back home sobbing.

Since Zaki became conscious he had been behaving strangely from his normal self. Heni was Zaki's favourite among the twins and he can go to any length to make her happy. Zaki has never lay hands on her before except today. As this thought came to her heart. She turned sharply and ran after him.

Forty minutes later he was at the temple of the gods. Every Abushi trained recruit must passed through the test of the gods in order to metamorphosed into a full fledged Abushi cadet. Zaki came invited by the gods themselves.

In the past, many who entered the temple uninvited paid with their lives. The temple is heavily fortified at each entrance with charms, unseen beings and deadly weapons.

The temple is a huge mountain, the entrance has the head and face of a Lion with eyes, nose, ears, mouth and teeth bare(this is the first entrance and door)

The temple has three floor; the first is known as the door of deeds. It has the history and deeds of great heroes of Abushi well crafted on the walls, including the image and weapons of these warriors. These walls have deadly unseen arrows that only become vincible when one step wrongly.

The second floor is called water of life and judgment. It is a black deep water with life crocodile in it who act as a bridge to the next floor. The water protects indigene who accidentally falls into it and destroy foes.

The last floor is known as the "Treasure of the gods" beneath it lies a huge treasure of gold and precious stones protected by unseen beings known as the Custodians.

Heni saw his brother walking close to the teeth of the Lion which open on its own and closes immediately Zaki walk in.

"Welcome Zaki." The god of the wind said.
Re: Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) by punter9(m): 9:54am On Nov 08, 2018
Chapter Nine(Continuation)

The warrior managed to escape from the lady's room by removing one of the ceiling and covering it gently after hopping in. He crawled silently till he got into the kings' chamber. He open the pogo- a sooting smoke, the king perceived it and disperse his guards. The warrior jump down soundlessly.

"What're you doing here?" The king ask in anger.

"I sent you a signal but you didn't show up." He gave a paper to the king. He open it and his countenance changes.

"I knew my brothers were up to something."

"My king your life is in danger."

"The cabinet wants to embark on an expedition to kantago. I heard that there are gold in abundance there. They need finance and weapons for the journey but am not in support of it."

"My king an assassin has been sent to kill you."

"How did you find out?"

"I disguised as an old beggar and followed Prince Jeff and his men to a brothel."

"A brothel?" The king ask surprised by this revelation because many thought the Prince don't like women.

"Yes my king. He was not alone. All members of your cabinet were with him except lady May's father."

"But how did you manage to hear their conversation?"

"I have an informant in the brothel on my payroll. She gave me a private room meant for VIPs which was separated by just a contain from where the Prince was."

"Good job."

"There is a huge young man with a scar on his face, having a broad chest assigned by the Prince to watch you. Do you know him?

" Yes, his name is Veni."

"I'll suggest you change your inner guards."

"I just did and how is captain Boluk?
The warrior shook his head sadly, " Dead my king."

"What! How?"

"He was killed by the one-eyed-beast."
"My plans are ruined." The king was devastated by the news.

"He has a son my king." The king spirit was lifted by this news.

"How old is he and what's his name?"

"I don't know my king."

"Find him!"

"At your service sir." The warrior bow

"You can go."
As he was about leaving the king called to him.

"Not that way. Follow me." The king led him to his wardrobe and open it.

"Go in." He commanded.

"But.." The warrior tried to object.

"Don't you trust me?" The king ask.

The warrior went in and as soon as his feet touch the floor board of the wardrobe it cave in and descended with a shout.

Tbc
Re: Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) by punter9(m): 10:09am On Nov 08, 2018
Chapter Ten

Immediately Zaki heard his name he looked around but didn't see anyone.

"Over here." The god called out to him. He looked up and he saw a young man suspended in the air and suddenly in the next second he was standing before him.
The man standing before him was handsome. He has a shiny golden hair like flame flowing from his head to his laps. He was light in complexion, his eyes were small. He has a pointed nose and a small mouth that fitted perfectly on his round face. He wore a blue flowing robe to his feet.

"Who're you?" Zaki ask with trembling lips.

"I'm Ataziks your protector." The god of the wind answered and there was a spark of lightening dancing in his eye balls.
Re: Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) by punter9(m): 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2018
Zaki seeing this recognized that he is a god and he bow his head in fear.

"Don't be afraid. Your training start today."
"Your father serve my brother Zakumi faithfully till his demise. The gods were with him till the end but couldn't prevent what happen. It is fate. Don't blame yourself for his death."

"Zakumi failed my father and tried to cage my spirit when l didn't accept his offer. How cruel can the gods be? The gods of the wind and lightening has been the shield and eyes of my ancestors. Please, tell me in what way have we wrong the gods?" Zaki ask and wept aloud for the first time since he became conscious venting his anger on the gods as he struck both fist on the ground continuously till blood started coming out from his hands.

Heni heard him from outside and stood up terrified that something terrible might have happen to his brother.

"Zaki!" She screams his name.

Ataziks watch him and comforted him. He place his two hands on his arms and raised him to his feet.

"Your father casted spells but under me, you'll be trained to speak the language of the gods." Ataziks said.
"Are you ready?"

"Yes master." Zaki answered.

"In the course of this training, you're to repeat every word l say and believe that you're a god. Every mortal is born a god and as a god there is no impossibility in what you can do. You're a god." At the sound of his voice there were blast of lightening around them.

These words became a healing pill to Zaki transforming him into a warrior god because he believed the god and repeated to himself, "Every mortal is born a god. Therefore, l am a god."

"Whatever you imagine and believe in your heart becomes a reality." Ataziks said.

"The greatest battle of a man is the battle of his heart. The greatest weakness of all men is fear!"

"Reflex flax flo," Ataziks flew up and hangs in the air and Zaki look up into his eyes and repeated same words and flew to him and both of them were suspended in the air.

TBC

Comment needed and correction please.
Re: Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) by Ayodipths(m): 4:29am On Nov 09, 2018
Waow shocked .., goodjob bro... what great writeup..., am folowin you bumber to bumber
Re: Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) by punter9(m): 10:00am On Dec 10, 2018
Continuation

"Slax fex" and both of them descended to the ground.

"As a god every part of your body must be alert to both seen and unseen forces. You must be watchful and prepared at all time for battle so that you don't become a prey to the enemies."

"Stretch your hands!" Ataziks commanded and snapped his fingers and a book drop on the hands of Zaki.

"what's this?" Zaki ask

"It's a magic book that can only be seen with the eyes of the gods. It has two golden rules and anyone you break 'll be your doom."

"Thank you master."

"The next training, you're to catch unseen weapons and to do this your mind and spiritual eyes must be open."

As soon as Ataziks finish speaking invincible arrows flew from the opposite direction and pierced into his thigh. Two more arrows pierced him on the back, another in the arm and he screamed in pain.

"Open your eyes Zaki, look beyond the physical." Ataziks called out to him.

Zaki close his eyes and focus. When he open his eyes he saw arrows flying from all sides towards him. He stretch his right palm trying to stop the arrows that are already few inches to hit him. He closed his eyes tightly waiting for his end and manage to speak, "staux ta still."

Zaki open one eye first to spy if he was still alive and open both in surprised. The arrows were suspended in the air and with his eyes he was able to control it to the floor.

"That was closed." Zaki held the arrow in his thigh and drag it out. He remove the one from his arms and back.

Ataziks walk toward him smiling.

"That will be all for today."

"Thank you." Zaki said looking at the book on his hand with curiosity.

"You're permitted to open the book once you're outside the temple. You can go." And he disappeared.

TBC

Sorry pals for the late update. I went on fieldwork and the place has no network. I' ll be updating weekly because of poor network.

Sorry once again.
Re: Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) by devilmaycry1(m): 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
Nice

1 Like

Re: Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) by punter9(m): 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
The temple door open, Zaki walk out and met his sister staring at him. She walk to him and he embrace her warmly.

"Am sorry" He apologize to her. He held her tightly and wept.

"Brother is okay." She held his hand firmly and they walked home.

TBC

Sorry for the short update.

Expect more.

Next chapter comes shortly once my phone is charge.
Re: Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) by punter9(m): 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
Chapter Eleven

Magi has put to bed. She gave birth in the night to a bouncing baby boy. It is a tradition in katango to place the baby in the hands of the husband for blessings or to the first male child if the woman is a widow. The baby was carried to Zaki to be named and for blessing. He blessed the baby and named him Boluk after his late father.

Once again joy returned to Zaki's home but it was short live. Immediately, he gave the baby back to his mother a horn sounded. The horn is call that every eight years male child of each family must honour. It is a call to serve and protect the land. Where men will be separated from boys. It is the dream of every male child to be enlisted into the cadet camp of Abushi warriors. Where they undergo series of rigorous training for a period of eight years. Those that survive after eight years graduate and become Abushi cadet warriors.

In homes where there are no male child, a female will be chosen. Gaus have four daughters, two are warriors already. Therefore, Temalin the third child was chosen to represent his family.
Re: Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) by punter9(m): 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
Temalin is of the same height with Zaki and a blossom friend to his twin sisters. In the air were mixed noise as parents accompanied their ward to the play ground to begin their match to adulthood.

The play ground was filled with warriors wearing army singlet and khaki. Both male and female armed with riffles led by 'the Scar' who held a whip loosely in his hand. The place was colourful and lively. Parents were hugging their children who they won't be seeing for eight years.

Warriors could be seen pouring hot coals on the street down to the camp. Every recruit are to walk on hot coals on bare foot till they reach the camp. Anyone who jump from the coals to the ground will be disqualified.

TBC
Re: Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) by punter9(m): 7:22am On Dec 14, 2018
Magi and her two daughters knelt down and hugged Zaki for few minutes and wept.

"I 'll be back. I love you all." Zaki said and walk out. Zaki was putting on army green singlet and short which was the uniform of an abushi cadet. It was a gift from his sisters. They stood by his side helping him with his bag and together they walk to the play ground.

The Scar told the recruits the rules for qualification.

"Any question?" Scar ask

Temalin raise her hand and ask, "can l help my mate that is down?"

"Yes. As a recruit you're to look out for one another."

At the blast of the gun one hundred and twenty children step on the hot coals and started walking to the camp. Zaki look ahead and saw Ataziks and someone else walking on the coals also but something caught his attention. Whenever the other fellow step on the coals it changes into ice. Zaki quicken his pace stepping on the ice and kept on moving till he was behind this strange friend of Ataziks. Before he could ask who he was, both of them vanish and Zaki saw that he was already at the camp gate; with nine others including Filip, the son of Vaco who was soaked in sweat.

TBC
Re: Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) by Hamid7(m): 6:51am On Dec 15, 2018
Great writing
Following...
Re: Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) by AmaUwana(f): 9:30am On Dec 15, 2018
nyc work nxt pls
Re: Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) by punter9(m): 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
Continuation
Other children arrived with tattered clothes, some were naked and half naked the heat of the coal has done justice to them but Temalin was not among them. Zaki went back to search for her and meet her with others not too far from the camp with only pants on struggling to lift her legs like an eight month old baby practicing her first steps. He walk to her and carried her on his back and return to the camp.

All the children made it to the camp. The camp gates were open, the children walk in silently to their separate rooms. The female building were separated from that of the male. They rested for five hours and then changed into new clothes before heading to the training ground.

Zaki stood at the passage door admiring the beauty of the female abushi cadet who were busy with the morning exercise led by a young man probably eighteen years old. He heard a footsteps behind him before he could turned, he saw himself flying in the air before landing with a bang few yards from where some recruits were training.

"Are you okay?" A feminine voice ask while also assisting Zaki up on his feet.

Zaki stood up and saw some recruits laughing. Filip walk up to him with frown in his face and whispers into Zaki's ear.
"Watch your back lazy bone." And he walked away.

"Are you okay?" The feminine voice ask again.

"Yes. Thank you."

"What was that all about?"

"What?"

"The kid that pushed you? I mean Filip." She ask

"Oh! So his name is Filip!"

"Yes. He is so arrogant. Be careful, he is dangerous."

"Thanks."

Zaki walk to the training ground and heard some kids laughing behind him and when he turn he saw the devil watching.

TBC
Re: Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) by punter9(m): 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
Chapter Twelve

"Choose your opponent." Commanded Buzen, popularly known as "The Scar" because of the big scar he had below his nose. He was a hard and feared warrior who had fought so many battles. He had a rough jaw and bloodshot eyes, broad shoulders and is a hunk of a man.

A young boy struck Zaki on the face but he didn't flinch.

"Fight me you coward," he snarled and hit Zaki in the nose, followed by a kick in the stomach that sent him sprawling on the ground. He sprang to his feet. He spat out blood in disgust and vibrated in anger.

The crowd of kids screamed, clapping and shouting, urging Filip on "finish him."

"Come on lazy bone. Show me what you got!" Filip charged like a bull towards Zaki and threw a trickish left punch at him but he ducked. He immediately swung the right fist with added intensity but Zaki dodged it again. This got Filip infuriated and he launched an uppercut to Zaki's chin and missed. This move exposed him enough for Zaki to bury a powerful punch into his side cracking a rib in the process and he followed it immediately with an uppercut to his jaw. And blood flew out of his mouth as he scrambled to the ground.

He got up on his feet again and gnashed his blood soaked teeth in anger and charged towards Zaki.

Zaki fixed his eyes intently on the advancing opponent, calculating his next move and went for the kill....

TBC
Re: Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) by Hamid7(m): 9:03am On Dec 31, 2018
punter9 you have gone silent, why nah. Please don't stop this story.
Re: Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) by chiefLopes(m): 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
Pls come and update, your story is really great
Re: Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) by punter9(m): 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
He got up on his feet again gnashed his blood soaked teeth in anger and charged towards zaki. Zaki fixed his eyes intently on the advancing opponent calculated his next move which he dodged effortlessly and sent a punch to his left and right cheek in quick succession with both fist.

His opponent staggered backward and Zaki followed it with another blow to his neck. Zaki followed it through with another and yet another until the last one sent him sprawling to the ground and he tried standing but fell back and went still.

There were uproar from the crowd. Buzen was pleased with the two kids.

"Take him to the healer" he commanded.

Two warriors step out and carried Filip to the healer.

Some children came to congratulate Zaki. Some shook hand with him while others embraced him.

"Waoh! Congrat! You just taught him a lesson which he won't forget for a long time." Temalin said.

"Thanks"
The kid warriors soon they all dispersed leaving Zaki alone in the arena.

Zaki deep his hands in his pocket and brought out a small book. He look at it, it was the book given to him the gods.

He flipped the book and he heard someone speaking but when he turned he saw no one close by. He thought his mind was playing tricks on him.

"Congrat! You almost impressed me." He heard the voice again and scanned his eyes around but still he found nothing.

He look at the book but it was blank. He flipped through the book to the last page but it was all blank. He was furious with the gods for giving him a blank book. Still angry he heard someone laughing and turned sharply but there was no one around.

"Why don't you show yourself?" He shouted in anger.

"Looking for me?" The magic book which he was holding in his palm ask.

"Yes....show yourself now if you are brave as you sound." Zaki replied scanning his eyes around once again.

"Here am l Zaki."

"Where?"

"Am in your hand and please could hold me more gently?"

Zaki deeply in thought, "Did he just said he was in my hands?" Then it dawn on him that the book was just not a blank book but a god or something not ordinary.

Zaki held the magic book lightly with trembling hands,"you...did you just spoke to me? Or am l going nut?"

"I just did Zaki" Immediately Zaki held the magic book speaking again he screamed and dropped the book and ran back to join others in the hostel.

TBC
Re: Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) by Hamid7(m): 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
Thanks OP

1 Like

Re: Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) by Josipov: 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2019
Please complete this story
Please
Re: Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) by Markzy1991: 3:52am On Oct 16, 2019
thumbs up bro, when z d next update?
Re: Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) by enm(m): 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
punter9:
He got up on his feet again gnashed his blood soaked teeth in anger and charged towards zaki. Zaki fixed his eyes intently on the advancing opponent calculated his next move which he dodged effortlessly and sent a punch to his left and right cheek in quick succession with both fist.

His opponent staggered backward and Zaki followed it with another blow to his neck. Zaki followed it through with another and yet another until the last one sent him sprawling to the ground and he tried standing but fell back and went still.

There were uproar from the crowd. Buzen was pleased with the two kids.

"Take him to the healer" he commanded.

Two warriors step out and carried Filip to the healer.

Some children came to congratulate Zaki. Some shook hand with him while others embraced him.

"Waoh! Congrat! You just taught him a lesson which he won't forget for a long time." Temalin said.

"Thanks"
The kid warriors soon they all dispersed leaving Zaki alone in the arena.

Zaki deep his hands in his pocket and brought out a small book. He look at it, it was the book given to him the gods.

He flipped the book and he heard someone speaking but when he turned he saw no one close by. He thought his mind was playing tricks on him.

"Congrat! You almost impressed me." He heard the voice again and scanned his eyes around but still he found nothing.

He look at the book but it was blank. He flipped through the book to the last page but it was all blank. He was furious with the gods for giving him a blank book. Still angry he heard someone laughing and turned sharply but there was no one around.

"Why don't you show yourself?" He shouted in anger.

"Looking for me?" The magic book which he was holding in his palm ask.

"Yes....show yourself now if you are brave as you sound." Zaki replied scanning his eyes around once again.

"Here am l Zaki."

"Where?"

"Am in your hand and please could hold me more gently?"

Zaki deeply in thought, "Did he just said he was in my hands?" Then it dawn on him that the book was just not a blank book but a god or something not ordinary.

Zaki held the magic book lightly with trembling hands,"you...did you just spoke to me? Or am l going nut?"

"I just did Zaki" Immediately Zaki held the magic book speaking again he screamed and dropped the book and ran back to join others in the hostel.

TBC

Please come and continue your story, don't make it an abandoned story. Thanks.
Re: Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) by Josipov: 7:07am On Nov 12, 2019
Why will such a beautiful story be abandoned?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Entrapped / Where Can I Download John Grisham Books From?!!! / Gospel Scripts, Christian Literature And Drama.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.