Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,771 members, 7,955,944 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow (51698 Views)

Hulk Hogan Marries Sky Daily (His 3rd Marriage) / Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki / Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by ninety5: 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
grin cry shocked cry kiss
Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by nairavsdollars(f): 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hope no be say the widow kpai her husband to hook Timaya?
Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by Tamakay(m): 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
Does it mean that celebrities doesn't wear condom?

1 Like

Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by CSTR1003: 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
These celebrities just dey fucck women like say tommorow no dey.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by Mutemenot(m): 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
dis people no dey ask those men with multiple wives how miserable life has become to them.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by Austeeenxx: 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
meobizy:
The Tama human being doesn't have a face?

Envy wouldn't kill women. That nonentity of an actress claimed curvy women are dirty down there because God didn't gift her a nice body. So tell me, how come many men want to die for curvy females -- some going ahead to marry them as wives?

Linda Ikeji I remember wasn't curvy when Wizkid revealed she smelt like a rat infested sewage truck.

Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by Sheesh: 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hi guys... please, if you have 3 minutes can you fill out this 4 question survey? My job depends on it! Help! /SDcarduser
Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by victorazyvictor(m): 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
So Timaya is going widowing grin
Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by Austeeenxx: 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
curvy widow.

Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by Duru009(m): 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
This babymama issue is really becoming a norm in our society. I really pity most ladies !
Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by BOOMnaija(m): 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
Sorry, we know neither of them here in Toronto.
Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by pharoah7(m): 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
Like if you think this news is irrelevant.
Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by NovusHomo(m): 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
OnyeJombo:
shocked
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.
cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by Abdullmajji87: 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
Where is the curve?
Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by lawrenzi(m): 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
[quote author=meobizy post=68169594]The Tama human being doesn't have a face?

Envy wouldn't kill women. That nonentity of an actress claimed curvy women are dirty down there because God didn't gift her a nice body. So tell me, how come many men want to die for curvy females -- some going ahead to marry them as wives?

Linda Ikeji I remember wasn't curvy when Wizkid revealed she smelt like a rat infested sewage truck.[/q
Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by bongolistik(m): 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
Case of about to be baby mama exposing another about to be baby mama.. Lol only a baby mama knows or can easily spot another baby mama.

Most of our yeyebreties are obviously bad role models in the society, people only celebrate them because of their rise to stardom and the amount they have in their bank account, aside that most of them are not morally sound but only like displaying their pervert nature.

At least they should try to hide their pervert nature from the eyes of the public since they have myriad of followers all over, but they prefer the word to always see them on that light and by the time some of them start to have money challenges they will start seeking for donations and contributions from poor fans that they have constantly showed wrong examples to

Wizkid, Davido, Timaya and 2Face, I don't know again which one want to carry first in this babymamaism and babydadyism trend.

Soon now you will hear another topic like "Chioma is heavily pregnant for"...
Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by pedrilo: 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
i dnt know the kind of hrt brk timaya suffered while growing up, but his disdain for commitment in his relationship with ladies is unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by Olulinks(m): 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ajoboss:
Fake news
It's ya hand that Timaya himself used to write 'Baby daddy "on his wall?
Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by safarigirl(f): 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
meobizy:
The Tama human being doesn't have a face?

Linda Ikeji I remember wasn't curvy when Wizkid revealed she smelt like a rat infested sewage truck.
who is the many men?

Na on top baby mama you dey make all this noise. We no dey see una when skinny women like Agbani are getting married to wealthy men.

Maybe curvy women are only good for baby mama to randy musicians
Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by SUNDICOS(m): 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
Am not surprise of him banging a widow at all meanwhile he's already EGBERI PAPA 1 OF Bayelsa
Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by SUNDICOS(m): 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
Mufasa27:
Which one is curvy widow

A widow is a widow, Curvy or Flat angry
once na widow, nothing like curvy again, curvy na when you dey single because her late husband Don curve everything comot before him die
Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by meobizy(f): 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
safarigirl:
who is the many men?

Na on top baby mama you dey make all this noise. We no dey see una when skinny women like Agbani are getting married to wealthy men.

Maybe curvy women are only good for baby mama to randy musicians
A skinny female spotted.
Let's assume your opinion is true. It then means the scientifically backed fact is correct: curvier women are very fertile.
Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by safarigirl(f): 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
meobizy:

A skinny female spotted.
Let's assume your opinion is true. It then means the scientifically backed fact is true: curvier women are more fertile.
lol.....Curvier women are more daft you mean, women of easy virtue. Not worthy to be a wife, but only good enough for baby mama and side chics.

Goes to show, the skinny women are winning grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by Meekdon: 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
widower smiley
Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by meobizy(f): 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
safarigirl:
lol.....Curvier women are more daft you mean, women of easy virtue. Not worthy to be a wife, but only good enough for baby mama and side chics.

Goes to show, the skinny women are winning grin grin

Everyone note, these are the words of a female. We men are not women's enemy, other women are.
Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by Pumpumjunee2(f): 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
Widow keh!LIB should get her facts right
Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by safarigirl(f): 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
meobizy:

Everyone note, these are the words of a female. We men are not women's enemy, other women are.
when men pit women against each other, what do you expect?

You come here to denigrate skinny women and elevate the 'curvy' ones, only to act like you weren't the one who talked smack first.

Be encouraging trash, curvy women are more fertile indeed. Consequences of not drinking enough breast milk as a child. Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by linda190(f): 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
Na wa o, lets becareful of what we hear, we can make use of [url]Evrytin.com[/url] or [url]nct.co[/url] to filter out fake news on the internet.

Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by buskie13(m): 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
justscorchone:
She no get face?

It didn't take me 3mins to get on IG and realize she was the one that decorated the interior of timaya's crib,so she's not only into decor but she takes dicko, maybe that's the reason timaya awarded her the job.normal Lagos babe's paroles
is she white?

her skin smooth die

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together / Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” / Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.