Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Investing In Nigeria: How Risky? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investing In Nigeria: How Risky? (4929 Views)

Cashless Nigeria: How Would Churches Cope? / Is One Source Of Income Risky? / Cement Business In Nigeria How Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Investing In Nigeria: How Risky? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2012
-
Re: Investing In Nigeria: How Risky? by 9jagobetta: 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2012
Well, i will not dispute most peoples coment here on ur issue, but i will not totaly agree with them, because as much as we have bad & curupt poeple in Nigeria so we have people of honour, intergity, reliable and trustworthy character. At least to evey cases in life there's always an exeptions. An achiever/a wise sees opportunity 'and grab' where others sees failiure and misfortune while a losser/ caward sees otherwise 'and put his tail btw his leg'. No risk no gain but risk wisely, shine eyes, put your hear to the grand and you will eat the fruit of the land. As a matter of fact there are great investment in Nigeria and ways to go about it for good attainable profit. NIGERIA IS THE ONLY PLACE IN THE WORLD WHERE YOU CAN INVEST & MAKE THE GREATEST OF ALL PROFITS You could call me let's talk 08020621510 MAKE SURE YOU CALL & AND HeR FROM ME!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asset & Resource Management Co Ltd(aggressive Growth Investment On I.p.o / Wealthzone And Other Wonderbanks Refund / How To Make Liquid Soap And Where To Get The Elements ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.