Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Asset & Resource Management Co Ltd(aggressive Growth Investment On I.p.o - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Asset & Resource Management Co Ltd(aggressive Growth Investment On I.p.o (4930 Views)

IMF Cuts Nigeria Growth Forecast Yet Again / Why Is Customer Service In Nigeria So Aggressive? / How Does The L.p.o. Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asset & Resource Management Co Ltd(aggressive Growth Investment On I.p.o by afam1(m): 9:45am On Oct 24, 2007
hi all

I thought of sharing this good news with you, ASSET AND RESOURCE
INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT COMPANY(ARM)will be launching one its mutual fund called the Aggressive growth fund on I.P.O come 29th of October at N20 per unit, and the minimum amount an investor can purchase is N50,000 and above.

Its actually a good investment product and I will be willing to entertain any questions from you or seeing you in person for further briefing.

You can visit our group website on www.arm.com.ng or call 08038673022

Thank you as I await your response.
Re: Asset & Resource Management Co Ltd(aggressive Growth Investment On I.p.o by Kamali(m): 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2007
can u pls educate me more on this offer
Re: Asset & Resource Management Co Ltd(aggressive Growth Investment On I.p.o by femlaj(f): 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2007
please clarify for me, i thot ARM aggressive was valued at N200.00??
Re: Asset & Resource Management Co Ltd(aggressive Growth Investment On I.p.o by afam1(m): 11:08am On Oct 25, 2007
@femlaj

the current price of the aggressive growth fund in the stock market is 318 naira ,but when its going on i.p.o,the price will be rebased at N20(to the public),so it makes you have more units in the fund.

e.g,with N50,000 @N318,u will get 157.23 units,
nN50,000@N20(I.P.O PRICE) U WILL GET 2,500 UNITS

@KAMALI

Asset and resource management company owners of discovery fund will be launching one of its mutual fund to the public thru initial public offering at a price of N20/units and the mimimum u can buy is 2,500units which N50,000 and above.

its actually a good investment product,cos there will be diversification of your money into equities and fixedincome

if u still need more clarification before the i.p.o date ,send me your email so that i can send you the fact sheets
Re: Asset & Resource Management Co Ltd(aggressive Growth Investment On I.p.o by Kamali(m): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2007
@Afam1
my email address is kamaloladeinde@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Asset & Resource Management Co Ltd(aggressive Growth Investment On I.p.o by madeonline(m): 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2007
pls kindly send me the fact sheets ogunyemi@gmail.com
Re: Asset & Resource Management Co Ltd(aggressive Growth Investment On I.p.o by akanituk(m): 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2007
please who can tell me about nylon business. thanx
Re: Asset & Resource Management Co Ltd(aggressive Growth Investment On I.p.o by afam1(m): 10:15am On Oct 29, 2007
hi all

I thought of sharing this good news with you, ASSET AND RESOURCE
INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT COMPANY(ARM)has launched one its mutual fund called the Aggressive growth fund on I.P.O come 29th of October at N20 per unit, and the minimum amount an investor can purchase is N50,000 and above.

Its actually a good investment product and I will be willing to entertain any questions from you or seeing you in person for further briefing.

You can visit our group website on www.arm.com.ng/agf or call 08038673022

Thank you as I await your response.

Re: Asset & Resource Management Co Ltd(aggressive Growth Investment On I.p.o by lawuyi(m): 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2007
afam1 could you send me more information including the fact sheet at blaque100@hotmail.com.
In the instance that the following sheet does not answer the following questions please provide answers in the body of your mail.

How long has the AGF been in existence?
What has the average ROI or dividends per share been in the past 3years as well as since its existence?
Why is the price being so severely discounted (from N318 to N20)? It doesn't make economic/financial sense, so please explain the rationale behind the huge discount.

Many thanks
Re: Asset & Resource Management Co Ltd(aggressive Growth Investment On I.p.o by afam1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2007
@lawuyi

Thanks for your questions.

1. AGI was introduced since 2005

2. in 2005,the fund returned 19% interest,2006,it returned 61%,and from jan 2007 to sept2007,the fund has done 60%.

3.the N20 is because fund is going on I.P.O(initial public offering) and also, it is MAKES sense financially and economically becauseĀ  it will give investors the opportunity to have more units,and it is easier for a mutual fund like AGI to rise from N20 TO N40 in one year.(IN 2005,THE PRICE WAS N100 and it has significantly risen to N318as at today).
Re: Asset & Resource Management Co Ltd(aggressive Growth Investment On I.p.o by skima(m): 11:58am On Nov 01, 2007
i want to know the expected return over a year. also do we have this return in dividend form ? i need enlightenment. thnx
Re: Asset & Resource Management Co Ltd(aggressive Growth Investment On I.p.o by babaife(m): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2007
i visited the website of arm to obtain some information, but was disappointed. the financial was not posted, their rate of returns not posted. even efforts to obtain the competence and qualification of the management team was not successful as nothing about their qualification was on their web.

their vice president that head the real estate has about 3 years experience from capital alliance. i found these information insufficient to make an investment decision. please if you have other details other than the ones on thier site, send to remmychess@yahoo.com or canaan.partners@gmail.com

regards
Re: Asset & Resource Management Co Ltd(aggressive Growth Investment On I.p.o by afam1(m): 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2007
@Babaife

ARM has quality management ,and for the fact that you did not see the financials on net does not make the company loose its competency,but for your doubts, i have attached these prospectus to your email address, for you to read and be satisfied.
pages 25 to 28 on the prospectus tells you more about the management of this wonderful company and pages 34 to 40 talks more on ARM'S financials.so look but you leap.
you can still direct further questions to me on via email; afam.nwachukwu@armdiscoveryfund.com or you can talk 2 me via the phone on 08038673022.
Re: Asset & Resource Management Co Ltd(aggressive Growth Investment On I.p.o by afam1(m): 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2007
@ skima

we do not guarantee returns on investment because it holds investments in equities,which may go up or come down.
just as it is difficult for companies to guarantee returns on their shares in any year,so it is for ARM AGGRESSIVE GROWTH FUND,cause the fund invest too in equities.

in 2005 the aggressive growth fund returned 19%,in 2006 it returned 61% and from jan to october2007,the fund has treturned 60 %.

so ,if you still have any other questions ,you can contact me on 08038673022 or afam.nwachukwu@armdiscoveryfund.com

(1) (Reply)

Wealthzone And Other Wonderbanks Refund / How To Make Liquid Soap And Where To Get The Elements ? / Investing In Nigeria: How Risky?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.