Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

HOSCON CADETS come in!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HOSCON CADETS come in!!! (2000 Views)

FG, Govs Seek Recruitment Of Corps Members, N’power Cadets / 2018 Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Direct Short Services Cadets (DSSC) / GSO Cadets September 17 2018 Shortlisted Candidates In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOSCON CADETS come in!!! by zanebaddo(m): 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
Please i don't really know why people are silent about this recruitment... . Oil and gas pipeline security survelliance that is done by host communities of Nigeria producing oil and gas (HOSCON). This recruitment was approved by the FG for the youths in the Niger Delta since last year.

Follow cadets, we want to share information here, people who have been trained in Delta, Benin, Rivers and Enugu, where are you guys? Come in here lets discuss the way forward,

When are we going to be deployed?

Have you recieved your uniforms and id card?

If you have other questions, you can throw it open..
Re: HOSCON CADETS come in!!! by destyno1709(m): 7:18am On Nov 24, 2021
One of my brothers have received his uniform, ID card and I think he has an "ASH" designation.

Good luck to others.

zanebaddo:
Please i don't really know why people are silent about this recruitment... . Oil and gas pipeline security survelliance that is done by host communities of Nigeria producing oil and gas (HOSCON). This recruitment was approved by the FG for the youths in the Niger Delta since last year.

Follow cadets, we want to share information here, people who have been trained in Delta, Benin, Rivers and Enugu, where are you guys? Come in here lets discuss the way forward,

When are we going to be deployed?

Have you recieved your uniforms and id card?

If you have other questions, you can throw it open..

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Teamace / See The 2 Reasons Why Applicants Don't Get Mail At End Of NPOWER Registration / Job Hunting Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.