Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) (26949 Views)

Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) / Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo / Best Maid Of Honour Wedding Dance In Zimbabwe (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by allanphash7(m): 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
K
Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by VULCAN(m): 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
It's important for people to keep up with current affairs so they don't embarrass themselves online.

That's Late Dora Akinyuli's daughter.

In case you don't know who Dora Akinyuli is then you have to ask Google.

By the way, the "hidden agenda" is true love!

subtlemee:
Everytime I see a mixed race wedding like this I cant help but think of what's the hidden agenda even when it's glaring it could be true love

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
ManBeast:
That's Dora Akunyili daughter and her husband, op wey report news no Sabi de news he dey report.

Chidiogo and Andrew Parker, the husband is a Canadian.

I just wished her mama was alive. embarassed

God bless you for me.
The Op no even know them sef, just want to follow trend of na me first post am.mtcheww.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by CSTR1003: 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
Saviour22:
u should be ashamed of yourselfe ,the white man will Neva allow u to marry his woman,unless she is fat old and ugly, and u are here rejoicing because a white man marry ur sister, undecided I spit at ur slave mentality
You must be living in a hermit.

A lot of Nigerians especially igbo men are married to beautiful young white women in Europe and America.

Upgrade yourself and maybe you will find someone that is not fat and ugly.

5 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
smiley
Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by subtlemee(f): 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
VULCAN:
It's important for people to keep up with current affairs so they don't embarrass themselves online.

That's Late Dora Akinyuli's daughter.

In case you don't know who Dora Akinyuli is then you have to ask Google

It's always good to read a post with comprehension so you don't expose your shallowness...I made a general assertion without linking it to any personality and you came out to show us you've just discovered Google app...please scoot from my space
Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by ManBeast: 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
AprilSmallWoman:

God bless you for me.
The Op no even know them sef, just want to follow trend of na me first post am.mtcheww.
cool cool cool
Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by xangerar: 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
ManBeast:
That's Dora Akunyili daughter and her husband, op wey report news no Sabi de news he dey report.

Chidiogo and Andrew Parker, the husband is a Canadian.

I just wished her mama was alive. embarassed

Forgive op, every poo is now a journalist, thanks to social media.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by Call07034780891: 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
Cool
Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by oluwaahmed: 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
Affordablerent:
Igbo ladies love marrying outside their tribe because their tradition considers them worthless, it's unfortunate

More like other tribes/races love marrying igbo girls. Yoruba will marry igbo girls, Benin will marry igbo girls, white men will marry igbo girls, igbo boys will still marry igbo girls. Who Wii now marry afonja girls nau

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by Chuks9000: 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
Affordablerent:
Igbo ladies love marrying outside their tribe because their tradition considers them worthless, it's unfortunate
I wonder where you got that notion.

4 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by Baroba(m): 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
Chidogo na hot cake, very brainy back in 042, the man is very lucky.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by Mruwa1(m): 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
confirm na so happy marriage my fellow Nigeria sister
Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by Chukazu: 3:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
Affordablerent:

For those quoting me can you please answer this question; do your ladies have right to inheritance? If no, do you males have right to inheritance? If yes, then you've proved me right.

The women don't care much about inheritance, they hustle for their own money... cool
Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by nothernstar: 3:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
Affordablerent:

For those quoting me can you please answer this question; do your ladies have right to inheritance? If no, do you males have right to inheritance? If yes, then you've proved me right.
Is this why most of your wives are polygamous in nature. Let's be honest to our selves. Tell us, is your mother still marrying your father? Or are they living separately. How many men did your mother born for. How many of your sisters have children for one man. Before you axe me, why there is high rate of divorce in you land is cos every woman wants to inherit or share properties. So the more you born for many, the more property you get. Then they finally settle at their mom's home cos they have a room in his furthers house as an inheritance. Why won't your young ladies have babies at home for different men. And you see nothing wrong with it. So your question is as useless as your culture.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by Kinggnicole(f): 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
Darkseid:
Why he no go dance, he who findeth an Anambarian wife has found an extremely good thing.

Anambrarian wife indeed

It's not like she's based there or anything.
Tribalism clouding Nigerians' sense of reasoning from time immemorial.
Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by Kinggnicole(f): 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
nothernstar:
Is this why most of your wives are polygamous in nature. Let's be honest to our selves. Tell us, is your mother still marrying your father? Or are they living separately. How many men did your mother born for. How many of your sisters have children for one man. Before you axe me, why there is high rate of divorce in you land is cos every woman wants to inherit or share properties. So the more you born for many, the more property you get. Then they finally settle at their mom's home cos they have a room in his furthers house as an inheritance. Why won't your young ladies have babies at home for different men. And you see nothing wrong with it. So your question is as useless as your culture.

Believe me when I say I tried to find the sense in this write up but discovered none.
Does some women being polygamous in nature justify the fact that igbo girls do not have any inheritance going by the igbo culture?
The igbo culture is largely patriarchal in nature and is not something to be proud of.
Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by DabuIIIT: 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
The other day it was one niccur from ND. Then days back,of all peeps,a kano lady. Now its Anambra.

Coneheads should start havin' their baff o. grin

lzaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by alphacyborg(m): 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
Kinggnicole:

Believe me when I say I tried to find the sense in this write up but discovered none.
Does some women being polygamous in nature justify the fact that igbo girls do not have any inheritance going by the igbo culture?
The igbo culture is largely patriarchal in nature and is not something to be proud of.

Are you Igbo ?

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by Darkseid(m): 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
Kinggnicole:

Anambrarian wife indeed

It's not like she's based there or anything.
Tribalism clouding Nigerians' sense of reasoning from time immemorial.
Aunty this one wey you come attack me like this,we dey quarrel before? Where in my post did you see any tribalistic comment?
Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by nextstep(m): 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
Affordablerent:

That may have been a valid (though specious) statement a while back, but as of 2014, the Nigeria Supreme Court invalidated this custom of denying inheritance to Igbo women. http://www.loc.gov/law/foreign-news/article/nigeria-supreme-court-invalidates-igbo-customary-law-denying-female-descendants-the-right-to-inherit/

Historically most societies - including UK and US - viewed that since women "leave" their father's family to join their husband's, there's no incentive to leave property to daughters. Rather leave it to the sons who would use it to take care of their own wives and children. It wasn't until 1800s that the West began to switch from this mindset. For the most part, this worked pretty well, as long as families bore sons (and if they didn't, they adopted), and girls found husbands.

As with most things however, unscrupulous individuals would use this to their selfish advantage, never mind that in Igbo culture, unmarried/windowed/divorced are entitled to care in their father's house - meaning, the brother who inherited the house was expected to take care of his sisters and their children should something happen. It's not that the tradition considers them worthless, but that there are some family members who will do anything to stake claim to all the property they can, and in collusion with other men, can perpetrate their discrimination.

I don't agree with discriminatory inheritance at all, but I'm just explaining the rationale.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by Kinggnicole(f): 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
alphacyborg:

Are you Igbo ?
Yes I'm Igbo

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by nothernstar: 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
Kinggnicole:

how would you understand when your mind is very parochial to your culture. Whatever you like say about igbo culture. It does not make any difference. All I know is that culture is culture and no culture is better than the other. Why is igbo culture your problem. You have a plank in your eyes but you want to remove a dust in another man's eye. This is the reason Nigeria is this way. Why not mind your biz and leave these ppl alone. If you hate them, they will hate you the more. Ok. You don't like them, let them go no. You still want a forced marriage. Is there sense in it. Don't kill yourself over ppl that know you exist. Mind your biz for once.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by alphacyborg(m): 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
Kinggnicole:

Yes I'm Igbo

Who is gonna inherit everything your mum have ?
Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by robertito7(m): 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
There is a lot wrong with our orientation and the way we perceive things. First of all the post was captioned "oyinbo man and Nigerian Lady...."
How tribalism found its way to this thread I don't know .
Secondly all of you that are taking shots at each other thinking that this is only an online forum . I will tell you the truth , you're unconsciously planting seeds of hate in your heart .
#letlovelead wazobia for life
Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by Kinggnicole(f): 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
nothernstar:
how would you understand when your mind is very parochial to your culture. Whatever you like say about igbo culture. It does not make any difference. All I know is that culture is culture and no culture is better than the other. Why is igbo culture your problem. You have a plank in your eyes but you want to remove a dust in another man's eye. This is the reason Nigeria is this way. Why not mind your biz and leave these ppl alone. If you hate them, they will hate you the more. Ok. You don't like them, let them go no. You still want a forced marriage. Is there sense in it. Don't kill yourself over ppl that know you exist. Mind your biz for once.

FYI I'm igbo so I know what I'm talking about.
Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by pedestal82(m): 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
Finally,we Don colonize one too. grin

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by LZAA: 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
DabuIIIT:
The other day it was one niccur from ND. Then days back,of all peeps,a kano lady. Now its Anambra.

Coneheads should start havin' their baff o. grin

lzaa
Choooooooiiiiiiii grin

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by chieni(f): 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
that's Dora Akunyili's daughter.
Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by nwabobo: 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
Affordablerent:

If your tribe can boast of equivalent of
1. NGOZI Iweala
2. Oby Ezekwesili
3. Arumah Oteh
4. Chimamanda Adichie
5. Dora Akunyili
Then we can talk. Otherwise, you are not worthy of any response.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by delishpot: 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
Saviour22:
u should be ashamed of yourselfe ,the white man will Neva allow u to marry his woman,unless she is fat old and ugly, and u are here rejoicing because a white man marry ur sister, undecided I spit at ur slave mentality

Abegi stop showing your ignorance here. There are many white women married to black guys and they are not fat and ugly.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by SailorXY: 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
Saviour22:
u should be ashamed of yourselfe ,the white man will Neva allow u to marry his woman,unless she is fat old and ugly
you think writing with colored text will reduce the foolishness in your statement or what?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two / Over 200,000 Lagosians Gathered To Celebrate 2014 Lagos Countdown (photos) / Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The Battlefield (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.