Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS (35649 Views)

See How Colos Drugs Are Turning Nigeria Youths Into Real Life Zombie Apocalypse / Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs / Abuja Slum Where Prostitution Is ‘legal’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by westernized: 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
somehow:
waiting for you.
Oga u get my time o, what does mark 7:15 say?
Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by Augiiee(m): 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
Trendinghelm:
News of the day dnt miss it

Bald Head Man Spotted At Nigeria Vs England Game That’s Has Gone Viral (Photos) grin grin
Laugh away your sorrow grin grin grin

http://trendinghelm..com/2018/05/bald-head-man-spotted-at-nigeria-vs.html
Guy get your facts right, this man was spotted a week ago at the Nigeria vs Atletico match
Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by Tejiriseth(m): 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
You have said It all Sir.!
DrGoodman:
Please help me somebody, I've spent over an hour checking the Nigerian constitution for where it outlawed selling of alcohol, pork and dog meat plus burukutu and has still not seen it? I still didn't see any drugs confiscated or NDLEA officials report of arresting anyone in these pictures or story?

My verdict? The state government is illegality clamping down on businesses because of cultural or religious bias, and risks hefty sums in compensation claims as this might be interpreted to mean malicious damage.

If you quote me wrongly, I sue you grin
Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by somehow: 12:25am On Jun 05, 2018
westernized:
Oga u get my time o, what does mark 7:15 say?

Why are you skipping lev or is it not part of the bible?
Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by Jessam: 1:19am On Jun 05, 2018
[quote author=CastedDude post=68172937] Demolition of crime hubs continues as the team visited a place called Artillery located behind Railway quarters in Maiduguri, Borno state capital. The powerful committee headed by the Hon Attorney general and Commissioner for Justice Barr Kaka Shehu Lawan is living no stone unturned in ridding criminality from the state.

At the location visited today, selling of alcohol, illicit drugs, and prostitution are reportedly being done in the open, including selling of pork meat as well as dog meat and Burkutu.

This is the problem with fools in government and heir daft followers, selling pork is now a crime.... what fools, I respect religious beliefs but an act of society does not agree with it simply OPT OUT. I guess all the Chinese construction workers and Chinese investors in your state are committing a crime by eating pork. I have never seen such nonsense, to test your resolve ban any item that is imported/produced by any country that eats pork. Ban goods from USA, CHINA, UK, Germany, Russia etc. They supposedly are committing a crime by eating pork then selling you their planes you travel n, their medicine you take, even you and your officials go to their hospitals for treatment send your kids to countries that eat pork (how dare they commit the crime of eating pork)

Anyways lets me use this opportunity to introduce you to jessam cattle ranch & farms aims to be a major player in the meat industry and help stop the importation of cheap, rotten, chemical induced meat from being dumped in Nigeria, often slowly ruining our health .

Slow and steady jessam will grow to be a strong brand in food industry. We are based in Enugu. We rear livestock including Cattle, pigs, goats, poultry, ducks.
Quality meats you can trust -- 09099020582

Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by VolvoS60(m): 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
somehow:
Most against this move are Christians o judging by their comments and username, yet the bible is also against all the reasons the govt gave.

Then i begin to wonder, How many Christians do we truly have in Nigeria?

^^^
You don't know this for a fact. All you have to support your claim is anonymous user names and let's face it: anyone can say anything and claim to be anything online.
Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by VolvoS60(m): 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
somehow:

Did the bible not talk against pork and dog meat?

Is the bible not against prostitution?

Is prostitution legal in Nigeria?

The hotels were they sell these stuffs is also a haven of prostitution so what exactly are you guys who are suppose to be christians against?

Since we obviously no longer respect the bible or practise whats writen therein as christians, we shouls just close all churches since they no longer impact anything.

^^^^
undecided

Nice try.

Not every Nigerian is a Muslim or a Christian.

There are Nigerians who are neither Christian nor Muslim and who love pork and dog meat. There are also Nigerians who are neither Christian nor Muslim and who also indulge in a beer or two after a hard day's work (and they have done no wrong provided their BAC limits are less than 0.05% and provided they do not engage in drunk and/or disorderly behaviour.) Those state laws which prohibit consumption of pork, alcohol and dog meat are laws designed to satisfy religious interest groups and which should affect only the adherents of a faith and not the rest of us who do not belong to that faith.

Note that I did not say anything about prostitution which is forbidden under Nigerian law.
Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by somehow: 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
So are you saying the people against these moves are Muslims or pagans? check their usernames and their previous comments to be "sure"
VolvoS60:

^^^
You don't know this for a fact. All you have to support your claim is anonymous user names and let's face it: anyone can say anything and claim to be anything online.
Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by Codes151(m): 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
Pigs
Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by mikeweezy(m): 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
DrGoodman:
Please help me somebody, I've spent over an hour checking the Nigerian constitution for where it outlawed selling of alcohol, pork and dog meat plus burukutu and has still not seen it? I still didn't see any drugs confiscated or NDLEA officials report of arresting anyone in these pictures or story?

My verdict? The state government is illegality clamping down on businesses because of cultural or religious bias, and risks hefty sums in compensation claims as this might be interpreted to mean malicious damage.

If you quote me wrongly, I sue you grin
u are so right is about religion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solomon Ndigabara Wanted By Rivers Police (photo) / Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) / Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.