Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. (42320 Views)

Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) / Two Teachers Were Having Fun With A Female Student / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. by NLevents: 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2018

As faceless as Nigerians thought Nairaland forum was, friends who had built a strong bond off the forum decided to come together to hang out at the 4th edition of the Nairaland House Party on the 2nd of June 2018.

With previous editions held successfully, last which was the Nairaland Beach party 3.0, the stake was raised higher to ensure everyone sees Nairaland not only as a faceless brand but as people from all race and dimensions coming together to celebrate love and friendship. smiley

Not only did the party allow night crawlers and fun lovers to connect, it also provided the opportunity for Nairalanders to network, exchange complimentary cards and discuss business and investment opportunities. It was a beautiful house party!

From the young and hippy guys who wanted to have fun dancing and partying the night, an M.C who took everyone through reels of laughter to the ladies who wanted to dance their hearts out, it was a memorable night, truly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPlW-ixC-iA#

Let me show you few pictures of what went down last weekend

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. by NLevents: 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
Due to security and other understandable reasons, only limited number of people were admitted for the house party cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. by NLevents: 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. by NLevents: 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2018

Re: Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. by NLevents: 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. by NLevents: 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. by NLevents: 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
Visit http://deedeesblog.com/nairaland-house-party-4-0-what-went-down/ for more pictures.

Shout out to the Official photographer and one of the sponsors of the nairaland party

https://www.nairaland.com/deturla

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. by NLevents: 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2018

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. by NLevents: 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
Despite all odds, we keep working hard to show other users of this forum that Nairaland is more than a platform for tribalism and keyboard wars. It is also a platform for Creating friendship and business partners.

We can never be great as a country if we don't stand as one. We can never be great as a country if we can all come together, dine and make merry.

I will want The sane ones to ignore shameful comments from the mentally drained nairalanders coming up.

No matter how happy people are, there will always be haters around.

22 Likes

Re: Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. by deturla: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
AWESOME.

Thanks for having us on there.

http://deedeesblog.com

2 Likes

Re: Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. by jazinogold(m): 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
u
Re: Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. by Apina(m): 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
Please, just for identification purpose and not because of future reference as pertaining any male thread grin, just kindly fill in d monikers of the babes under their respective pics. Thanks as u do so grin grin grin

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. by NwaAmaikpe: 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
shocked

Was NwaAmaikpe there?
What of KanwuliaExtra?

How about Ngeneukwuewu?
I didn't hear anyone mention Gazzuzz or AutoJoshNIG,
Weren't they there?

I know this is extreme but; NLevents inform me of your next get-together if Babalawos, Safiaa, Makydebbie, Butterflyleo and Naptu2 will be there.

122 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. by 1x2x3: 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
Nn
Re: Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
Enjoy yourselves guys!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. by QuietHammer(m): 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
Astaggfurlah!

See as that guy dey rock girl and niggas drinking during Ramadan. This is haram.

Show us more. I like haram things

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. by IamD18: 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
Biko, who's this lady? What's her moniker? lipsrsealed

The babe fine with her innocent face, she must be a virgin.

Look at her shy innocent smile kiss

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. by Khutie: 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
•••Abeg where that guy wey dey claim xay he go tear pant that day? cheesy That niggur na werey. Una try shaaa! The camera man just dey grab fresh laps grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. by Gangster1ms: 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
Chai! Look at me o grin
Re: Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. by tgmservice: 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
hope there was enough banging after the party

5 Likes

Re: Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. by tgmservice: 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
yettymuse:
60k pere!!!
i giv 40k

2 Likes

Re: Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. by Prince4945(m): 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
Lol abeg which kain house party be dis. .lol grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. by Speakdatruth: 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
all these faces are scary looking, looks more like a meeting for foodie than a party

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. by sonnie10: 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
Due to security reasons how? And you admitted someone like the guy in the 17th pic (the 7th after the plate of rice). The one to the far right.

Does that guy look genuine to you? His face alone is enough to send some chill down ones spine.

29 Likes

Re: Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. by AnaCheks(m): 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
grin shocked
Re: Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
angry

Every time this Vizkiz of a boy will be folding his face: alwsys trying to look mean with that his bald head

41 Likes

Re: Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. by Skelewu: 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
grin

Na so so worwor guys full the party. I can see a lot of black ugly faces there, especially the males. Only one of the females is anything to look at.

27 Likes

Re: Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. by Nedfed(m): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
House party without Nedfed is dat one a party?
So we have much matured members on NL yet many behave like mumu,and also comment like ode.
Just dat I can't believe NL babes are dis beautiful or na the guys brought their babes down dia?

37 Likes

Re: Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. by HeWrites(m): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) / Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off / I Finally Took A Bold Step Against My Step-dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.