Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,320 members, 7,826,280 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

These Two Guys [debaj10 & Anthronics] Are Great LIARS For Label Me SCAM ! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / These Two Guys [debaj10 & Anthronics] Are Great LIARS For Label Me SCAM ! (668 Views)

These Two Guys A Girl And Boy Are Both Multi-millionaires At 19 And 21 Because / Skills Are Great, Learn This One / Nigerian Graduates Are Highly Employable; Govt And Employers Are Liars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Two Guys [debaj10 & Anthronics] Are Great LIARS For Label Me SCAM ! by Sabadoe: 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
Please Moderator these two Guys debaj10 and anthronics are Great LIARS for come this Thread to Destroy My Image and Business by Label me SCAM and Tarnish My IMAGE.

I want both Moderators and Fellow Nairalanders to ask these Two Guys Enemy of Progress the kind of Transaction we do together for me to DUPED and DEFRAUD them. How much of Money they Paid into My bank Account that i ran away with ? Pls hep me ask these FOOLISH People.

What is the Meaning of SCAM?
Scam is a way of Duping / Defrauding Someone that Pay Money into your bank account while Ran away with money or Switch your Mobile Phone or change a Location and so many like that.

I have done so many TRANSACTION of Cocoa Powder Product Information here with almost 50 Nairaland Members - Nobody can come out said that he Paid into My bank account without Responding to them. If there is - Let him come out and Prove it to the World !

These Stupid [ debaj10 & anthronics ] misquote me for the Int'l Price of Cocoa Powder at abroad in which I said a Client can Negotiate a Price from $18 US Dollar to $10 or even $5 US Dollar because the Price not stable and this Export business is a Negotiation in which a Client from Abroad can Price any how, but if the Price is okay for you in Naira here in Nigeria - You can accept or Not.

Secondly - You People said that i made a transaction with one Mr. Anyawu around Cele in Lagos Year 2013 by sending him a Patrcel. Please where did you see this Transaction or do i know anyone bearing Anyawu at all - You're a Great LIAR and My God will Destroy your Life, Family and Your Entire Generation In sha Allah and Jesus Name - AMEN.

The Parcel that I put inside my blog website is just an Example to Educate People how the Final Packaging of Product will look like when the Courier about to Send the Package to a Client in Abroad.

Now! I'm Warning and Warning you People to Stop this Nonsense or Else .........
Re: These Two Guys [debaj10 & Anthronics] Are Great LIARS For Label Me SCAM ! by dominique(f): 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
Link to the topic(s) where you were accused pls
Re: These Two Guys [debaj10 & Anthronics] Are Great LIARS For Label Me SCAM ! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
Op, your defense was good. We leave judgement to posterity.
Re: These Two Guys [debaj10 & Anthronics] Are Great LIARS For Label Me SCAM ! by Sabadoe: 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
One of these Small boys is GRAPHIC Creators, While the Second One has no Job at all except to SPAM Other People Works, CRITICS, JEALOUS, DESTROY and Label SCAM without any Transaction.

I will advice you that's doing Graphic to Concentrate on your Job instead of SPAMMING Other People Job because there is no benefit for you to gain except you receive a Big CURSE to Yourself, Family and Your Generation Upon Generation.

Nobody above MISTAKE in this World Except ALMIGHTY GOD that Created everything. Whenever you see a Mistake / Error in your Fellow Men Work / Job, Don't ever Use it take Advantage to RUIN, SPOIL and DAMAGE his Works or Label him SCAM.
Instead try to Correct him on that ERROR and Advice him to adjust, Not to Accuse and Label him a Bad Image.

Please Mr. SEUN and Other MODERATOR of this Forum, I am begging you to Warn and Warn these two small boys [ debaj10] and [anthronics] to stop Label me SCAM or Other Bad Name, If they did not........ I will Contact My Lawyer to Step in and ask them how much MONEY I DUPED, DEFRAUD and SCAM them with a Big EVIDENCE to defend themselve, because i did not know them before and we are not transact any business at all talk less of paying into my Bank Account by Ran away with their Money and You're started LABEL me SCAM Just like that, even called Moderator to remove my [SWEAT] Post Article .

My God will CRUSHED two of you and even Judge you - AMEN !
Re: These Two Guys [debaj10 & Anthronics] Are Great LIARS For Label Me SCAM ! by debaj10: 12:45am On Jun 05, 2018
dominique:
https://www.nairaland.com/4540296/scam-income-35k-weekly-export
Re: These Two Guys [debaj10 & Anthronics] Are Great LIARS For Label Me SCAM ! by anthronics: 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nobody above MISTAKE in this World Except ALMIGHTY GOD that Created everything. Whenever you see a Mistake / Error in your Fellow Men Work / Job, Don't ever Use it take Advantage to RUIN, SPOIL and DAMAGE his Works or Label him SCAM.

Mr. Man you have to be careful the way you use the name of GOD especially when you truly know you are at fault. Your use of language is even bad for someone who wants to do business with people he has not met. Calling people small boys because they faulted error which you refused to explain. The same small boys you intend to do business with. undecided

Finally you are owning up to your mistake which was costly. It is the duty of everyone to protect his fellow from harm when found.
Your post had a lot of red dots. Deleting and avoiding vital questions asked by users of the forum. Even the question "debaj10" asked you several days ago, you refused to explain, It is now you are explaining. How do you intend to build trust which is vital in every business especially when it has do with online when you cannot explain yourself?

The image of the package you are talking about, was gotten from your own blog where you labeled as one of the package you sent abroad, which you have now edited.
Which arouse the question; While will an address which is suppose to be foreign be local?

There are a lot of scam activities on Nairaland and the MODs are doing a great job by limiting it.

If you made a mistake grave enough to raise a red flag, take responsibility for it and stop abusing people that found your error. People are only being watchful and it is you full responsibility to clear doubts.

I am older than you on Nairaland, i have encouraged every hardwork on this forum and i have benefited immensely from this forum. I have also bought several useful materials from people on this forum. So you see i cannot take delight in defaming someone who is genuine.
Sabadoe:
One of these Small boys is GRAPHIC Creators, While the Second One has no Job at all except to SPAM Other People Works, CRITICS, JEALOUS, DESTROY and Label SCAM without any Transaction.

I will advice you that's doing Graphic to Concentrate on your Job instead of SPAMMING Other People Job because there is no benefit for you to gain except you receive a Big CURSE to Yourself, Family and Your Generation Upon Generation.

Instead try to Correct him on that ERROR and Advice him to adjust, Not to Accuse and Label him a Bad Image.

Please Mr. SEUN and Other MODERATOR of this Forum, I am begging you to Warn and Warn these two small boys [ debaj10] and [anthronics] to stop Label me SCAM or Other Bad Name, If they did not........ I will Contact My Lawyer to Step in and ask them how much MONEY I DUPED, DEFRAUD and SCAM them with a Big EVIDENCE to defend themselve, because i did not know them before and we are not transact any business at all talk less of paying into my Bank Account by Ran away with their Money and You're started LABEL me SCAM Just like that, even called Moderator to remove my [SWEAT] Post Article .

My God will CRUSHED two of you and even Judge you - AMEN !
Re: These Two Guys [debaj10 & Anthronics] Are Great LIARS For Label Me SCAM ! by debaj10: 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
dominique:
hi.
I sent you the link this morning.
pls go thru the posts and take action.
tnx
Re: These Two Guys [debaj10 & Anthronics] Are Great LIARS For Label Me SCAM ! by puskin: 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
Sabadoe:
Please Moderator these two Guys debaj10 and anthronics are Great LIARS for come this Thread to Destroy My Image and Business by Label me SCAM and Tarnish My IMAGE.

I want both Moderators and Fellow Nairalanders to ask these Two Guys Enemy of Progress the kind of Transaction we do together for me to DUPED and DEFRAUD them. How much of Money they Paid into My bank Account that i ran away with ? Pls hep me ask these FOOLISH People.

What is the Meaning of SCAM?
Scam is a way of Duping / Defrauding Someone that Pay Money into your bank account while Ran away with money or Switch your Mobile Phone or change a Location and so many like that.

I have done so many TRANSACTION of Cocoa Powder Product Information here with almost 50 Nairaland Members - Nobody can come out said that he Paid into My bank account without Responding to them. If there is - Let him come out and Prove it to the World !

These Stupid [ debaj10 & anthronics ] misquote me for the Int'l Price of Cocoa Powder at abroad in which I said a Client can Negotiate a Price from $18 US Dollar to $10 or even $5 US Dollar because the Price not stable and this Export business is a Negotiation in which a Client from Abroad can Price any how, but if the Price is okay for you in Naira here in Nigeria - You can accept or Not.

Secondly - You People said that i made a transaction with one Mr. Anyawu around Cele in Lagos Year 2013 by sending him a Patrcel. Please where did you see this Transaction or do i know anyone bearing Anyawu at all - You're a Great LIAR and My God will Destroy your Life, Family and Your Entire Generation In sha Allah and Jesus Name - AMEN.

The Parcel that I put inside my blog website is just an Example to Educate People how the Final Packaging of Product will look like when the Courier about to Send the Package to a Client in Abroad.

Now! I'm Warning and Warning you People to Stop this Nonsense or Else .........

You have come here to defend yourself but I do not see any defense in what you have .

U were accused of fraudulent tendencies because some of the things you wrote and comparing with ya blog and other cost analysis of the biz just doesn't add up.
Now, you want to introduce people of NL to a new money making biz and yet you are telling them to email/sms you.
What stops you from writing all the procedures concerning the biz here since you really want to help NLs.

Once again, from your profile, I can see that you are a chronic spammer, not just on this section but also on other sections of Nairaland.
Re: These Two Guys [debaj10 & Anthronics] Are Great LIARS For Label Me SCAM ! by dominique(f): 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
You may not have carried any transactions with them but they've exposed you to be extremely misleading. A newbie to the business will put money into it only to see that the deal is not as lucrative as proposed. Now that's a type of fraud.

Cocoa powder can be gotten from anywhere including the developed countries you claimed you intend to export them to. What makes you think they will want to do business with Nigerians considering our track record? You have to desist from spamming the forum with your misleading contents or you will be blocked from posting.

3 Likes

Re: These Two Guys [debaj10 & Anthronics] Are Great LIARS For Label Me SCAM ! by Sabadoe: 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
dominique:
You may not have carried any transactions with them but they've exposed you to be extremely misleading. A newbie to the business will put money into it only to see that the deal is not as lucrative as proposed. Now that's a type of fraud.

Cocoa powder can be gotten from anywhere including the developed countries you claimed you intend to export them to. What makes you think they will want to do business with Nigerians considering our track record? You have to desist from spamming the forum with your misleading contents or you will be blocked from posting.
Please Moderator My Only Advice for you is Whenever You're Judged don't just ever backed One Side because you need to hear from Other Side and demand an Explanation from him Not to do the Final Justice. If You're the Owner of This FORUM I Accepted and Can Leave the Forum for you, But always Remember at back of Your Mind that Only ALMIGHTY GOD That Can Judge on Everybody in this World. I thank God that Nobody in this Forum have Come here Said that I Duped / Defraud him / her for Paid into My Bank Account Without Responded. Except these Two Guys that Spot an Error from My Information, While Instead Of Call My Attention to do Correction / Adjust. They Started Label me Scam and Call Moderator to Remove My Thread With Their HATRED and ENEMY OF PROGRESS.

It's the Rule of FORUM that Said We should Not Posted any Form of ADVERT here, that's why i directed People to Send an SMS to Receive Full Details Information how this Small Scale Exportation Business Really works through the Manual that I will send to their Email Inbox.

So whatever DECISION You take Now as Owner and Moderator of this FORUM is Final.

But for me I left Everything For God to do the Final JUDGEMENT !

Thanks you very much !
Re: These Two Guys [debaj10 & Anthronics] Are Great LIARS For Label Me SCAM ! by Hunry: 12:57am On Jun 06, 2018
make una sofri dey murder English language, chai...

(1) (Reply)

E- Currencies Buy & Sell - Payoneer & Paypal Funds, Bitcoin / How To Start Your Own Successful Business From Nothing -part 3 (naija) / Download These 36 Titles By John C. Maxwell For Almost Free... * *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.