Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup (72101 Views)

Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players / FIFA Introduces MRI Scan For Age Of Players To Be Determined / Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by dabossman(m): 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
mancityguy:
sane off all people .. with his current form, what happened to German coach

Don't blame the coach. He would have taken Sane to the World Cup if Kevin De Bruyne were playing for Germany.

1 Like

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by phranklyn92(m): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
Rolandcruz:

Just imagine
Dats football for, u dey always forgot about d past
E pain me ah swear. But I think the real reason for his omission is for them to accommodate Marco Reus. You know that guys history with the German team. He always gets injured before a major tournament. grin
Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by oluwasegun007(m): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
It's because they have better options...

Imagine naija scenario, going to the world cup with likes of igalo, Onazi, obi, echejile and ezenwa.....

Calamity in the making...

I wish them all the best sha..
Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by sexdoll: 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
meanwhile onazi is already there. undecided
Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
Seriously Martial??
I'm winning to bet on France for the world cup on Betway .
Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by okpaire(m): 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
chupe:
Radji Naingolan is one of the best mid fielders of this age ... its surprising not o see his name in d list of belguim squad
naingolan is one of d key midfielders in Roma.look at d players DAT dy picked ahead of him. witsel (China), fellaini(not a starter)
I think Roberto Martinez was biased jo

1 Like

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by joshmee4real(m): 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
LEROY SANE is nt going to be in Russia, meanwhile a certain JOEL OBI has already left his country for Russia.
Life they say is a mystery

2 Likes

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by derrydinny: 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
benzema has been ostracized from france senior men team, he didn't even go to euro 16, you no dey read news? na payet and sane own shock me pass, after what payet did in euro 16, he would probably be in the team if he stayed in england: learn to be professional in every situation, it helps a lot
Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by dabossman(m): 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
safarigirl:
club form and national team form are two different things.

Sane was busy tearing up the EPL, while doing zilch in Germany. In Sane's last 12 games for Germany, he has just 1 assist and 0 goals, that is not a player you take to the World Cup, irrespective of club form

No KDB to make him look good. grin
Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by ogmask: 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
Rolandcruz:

Benzema is not a surprise
He already has a problem with the France FA before d call up of players

You are right.
Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by dabossman(m): 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
derrydinny:
benzema has been ostracized from france senior men team, he didn't even go to euro 16, you no dey read news? na payet and sane own shock me pass, after what payet did in euro 16, he would probably be in the team if he stayed in england: learn to be professional in every situation, it helps a lot

Payet missed out due to injury in the Europa League.

1 Like

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by Abfinest007(m): 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
Maket:
IF YOU DON'T
UNDERSTAND THE TOPIC OF DISCUSSION, COLLECT MARKET SLAP.
am not a dumb n for u to say I should come n collect slap is an insult .we do somethings just for fun
Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by Rolandcruz(m): 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
kenex4ever:
martial is not a surprise

Sane, icardy and probably Mario Gotze dat scored Germany's last world cup winning goal
If u say so dat means u don't hv a good understanding of d game of football
Martial is a big surprise to everyone
Bt sane is d biggest surprise to everyone
Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by Kulas: 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
What!!!.is this Joke or real?. that Sane is not included in Germany list? I can't believe it. The greatest shock!.I don't think this can be true. Sane?,
Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

And naigolan
Yep
Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by ikemesit4477: 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
What surprise me the most is that Biafra didn't qualify for world cup!

2 Likes

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by Rolandcruz(m): 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
Abfinest007:
am not a dumb n for u to say I should come n collect is an insult .we do somethings just for fun
Yeah u do some things just for fun bt don't u think dat fun is too expensive in d sense Dat dey don't relate in any terms at all

2 Likes

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by Larryslim(m): 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
Sane,Icardi and Rabiot really surprised me..
Sane was PFA young player of the season, he was instrumental to City title win..
Icardi was instrumental to Inter Milan UCL return after how many years??
Rabiot??..Best midfielder in France last season,in fact one of the top 5 best in Europe..
It feels so sad for these lads!
Martial case is understandable,even as a Utd fan,I knew martial won't make the France team..
Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by kenex4ever(m): 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
Rolandcruz:

If u say so dat means u don't hv a good understanding of d game of football
Martial is a big surprise to everyone
Bt sane is d biggest surprise to everyone
martial dat cannot make man u first 11.

Cannot shoot on target

Dribbles 3 out of 10 attempts.

Bro he is not a surprise.

1 Like

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by BlackManta(m): 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
chupe:
Radji Naingolan is one of the best mid fielders of this age ... its surprising not o see his name in d list of belguim squad

When you realise that Fellaini is IN Belguim team but Naingollan is OUT.grin
I dont know the kind of weed Belguim coach smokesgrin
Imagine picking Fellaini and snubbing Naingollangrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by zubinike(m): 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
Speakdatruth:
Players who didn't make their country's final world cup list

* Sané, Gotze and Schürrle out of Germany's team list

* Luiz and Sandro not included in Brazil's world cup squad

* Martial, Payet, Lacazette and Benzema missing out for France's World cup final team

* Icardi missing out of Argentina's Squad

* Fabregas, Bellerin, Alonso and Morata out of Spain's team list

* Nainggolan out of Belgium's list

* Wilshere not going to the World cup with England

* Neves out of Portugal's world cup team list

Most surprising for me would be Leroy Sane, Martial, Alonso and Benzema

Which of the player's missing out surprised you?

a belgian team without naigolan is surely a big miss for that kinda star, sane is a good player offensive but it's a sure miss too.
Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by olacollinz(m): 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
Sane and payet,a serious coach will never dropped these two players with their current form,but to say the fact for Brasil no problem they have the replacement for any player but Germany will suffer for dropping the likes of Leroy sane.
Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
Semedo
Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by Kingsley1000(m): 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
olayinkaayinde:
Sane & Icardi
ICARDI NETTED 33GOALS IN 38MATCHES ...Sane is good and should be there
Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by holawhale333(m): 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
abi nah
Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
Higuain shouldn't have make it 2 dis 2018 world cup for causing Messi his previous int'l cup

1 Like

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by Larryslim(m): 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
phranklyn92:
E pain me ah swear. But I think the real reason for his omission is for them to accommodate Marco Reus. You know that guys history with the German team. He always gets injured before a major tournament. grin
What of draxler??
What did that one play at PSG??
Joachim low should have just said he doesn't like sane,instead of stupid excuses..

2 Likes

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by Kingsley1000(m): 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
Saheed9:
Insane to leave sane behind
Even januaz and this roma guy from beljium
Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by marwanafrica: 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
wu d hell is benching Sane?

1 Like

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by dabossman(m): 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
okpaire:

naingolan is one of d key midfielders in Roma.look at d players DAT dy picked ahead of him. witsel (China), fellaini(not a starter)
I think Roberto Martinez was biased jo

According to Martnez:
“I have to make decisions based on the balance of the team,” he explained.

“I think I can say that in the number 10 position, Eden Hazard and Dries Mertens are the best players we have at present.”

“As for Radja, he’s at his best for Roma when he plays in the number 10 role.”

“We don’t really have a similar position [available], and when we tried it, it didn’t really work.”

“Radja is one of those players who isn’t suited to a role on the bench.”

“In every country, you find players who people can’t understand why they aren’t included.”

“Why doesn’t [Cesc] Fabregas get picked for Spain, for example? The hardest thing for a Coach is finding the best balance”.
Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by Rolandcruz(m): 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
kenex4ever:
martial dat cannot make man u first 11.

Cannot shoot on target

Dribbles 3 out of 10 attempts.

Bro he is not a surprise.
But bro do u knw Dat martial's case in Manchester United is nt Dat he isn't playing well but he is out of favour to Mourinho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos) / Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match / The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.