Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Business Gurus,come In Pls.... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business Gurus,come In Pls.... (563 Views)

To All The English Gurus In The House, This Is 4 U. / Gurus In The House Lets Solve This / BTC Gurus, How Do I Invest More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Gurus,come In Pls.... by holluikon(m): 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
Good day nairalanders;
Pls I need your advice on a business I'm about to start which is the COSMETICS business; I'm a student but will be done with my ND in few months time.

Pls advice me on the types of products to sell and how to move so fast in the business and also an estimated capital to start the business.
I'm open to any advice and suggestion
Thanks as you drop your comment(s).

(1) (Reply)

Policemen Near Zenithbank Opebi Seen Counting Bribes / Hi Everyone I Would Like To Get A Little Piece Of Information / Breaking News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.