Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore (54611 Views)

My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) / Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. / Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by Apple2: 10:38am On Jun 05, 2018
It's an infection and it is already in your DNA, you need injections to sort it out not cream, any anti fungi cream will worsen it, and always bath with warmth water, keep your skin dry by staying under the ac to avoid heat. I will need to remember the exactly injection you will take for a whole week. Just email me. I'm not a doctor but I nearly had similar thing at my leg but thank God I battled it quickly through my doc
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by abdulskulboy(m): 10:38am On Jun 05, 2018
Call me, i may help you. 08181387991
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by Jabioro: 10:38am On Jun 05, 2018
akum78:
GO FOR HIV TEST FIRST ..... and Thank Me Later
You mean it is HIV sign?
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by Came4apost(m): 10:38am On Jun 05, 2018
Adalassy:

Coincidentally there is a 3 year old child we are almost done with his treatment on the same issue.

His condition began about 2 months after he was born and it was caused by an infection he received at birth from his mother. It was "herpes simplex".

Herpes is a viral infection and mostly unknown to many as it can be mistaken for a bacterial or fungal infection due to its symptoms so when treatment is carried out using methods or medication meant for bacteria or fungal infections you would hardly ever get any releaf.

The downside is that herpes has no known medical cure with conventional medicine but with alternative medicine (which is what we use here) it is perfectly curable as is the case with the 3 year old child we are almost done treating.

His own was all over his back, buttocks and part of his thighs. Sometimes the virus would become dormant in the body and at those times you would have no outbreaks but once it becomes active it would always manifest itself in the same places it first appeared such as your back in this case.

I believe some of your symptoms might include slight fever, itching, some pains when your back is exposed to sunlight, the pimples contain some watery substance in them which comes out when scratched, contact with hot or cold water can be a bit painful on your back, a probable loss of appetite.

If you wish to have it treated by us, do let me know.

Hope I was helpful.

cc ryd3

No you were not helpful this is not herpes thanks ogbeni no answer them ooo no be herpes

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by ERORR404(m): 10:38am On Jun 05, 2018
My elder brother once sufferd from this back in 2013 we made fun of him and we were calling him Rumpelstiltskin for that period grin don't worry op it's just a reaction, my elder brother's own was a reaction to the water which he was using to take his bath at the time while doing his industrial training in kaduna,i really can't help you with what exactly he took to make it go but i know he went to the hospital and drugs were prescribed for him,that been said visit a hospital
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by sophieedo692(f): 10:39am On Jun 05, 2018
Use strong antibiotic like augumentine or zinat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by ruggedtimi(m): 10:39am On Jun 05, 2018
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by futurenix(m): 10:40am On Jun 05, 2018
It maybe an alergic reaction to something. Try "kenalog" injection.

If it dissapears know ur alergic to something u dont know yet but constantly making use of.
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by doneyor(m): 10:41am On Jun 05, 2018
Try to run and RVT test to be sure the rashes aren't coming from that angle
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by Akin0: 10:41am On Jun 05, 2018
Please visit a dermatology. Skin itches is very dangerous and takes a long time. I remember I had similar skin problem after reacting negatively to herbs. It was more serious than your own. The hospital I visited referred me to a consultant, who gave me an injection that finally treat the skin problem. I wish you good luck
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by Mutemenot(m): 10:41am On Jun 05, 2018
op, if you can get Local rice, boil like two cups and use the first water (d one that contains much starch which we usually wash off) to bath . do this before bed time at night as your body ll turn whitish n 2ash early momo.
Do it 5 times in a week n tnk me later.
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by osazsky(m): 10:43am On Jun 05, 2018
this is staph and there is no cure for it,Dr nosahe
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 05, 2018
Damn!

this is deep.
bro, sorry!
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by NovusHomo(m): 10:46am On Jun 05, 2018
Victorgas:
Sometime later year, I started having severe itching and pimple like bumps around the head, back, face and chest regions after I left NYSC camp.

Thinking it was normal water reaction, I started using anti-fungal cream ( funbact A, Skinneal, and Upskin) but it persisted. I visited a pharmacy and some drugs were prescribed (forgotten their names).

I later got an appointment with a dermatologist at a general hospital. After minor examination, a drug(itraconazole) and Nizoral shampoo were prescribed which I've been using but 6 months down the line, no changes.

Is there anyone with a previous similar experience and how was it cured? Your suggestions are welcomed.

Doctors in the house, your suggestions will be appreciated.

Why complain to Nairaland. Googe it and GO. SEE. A. DOCTOR/DERMATOLOGIST.

Attached are some pictures of the affected areas (graphic)

Why complain to Nairaland. Google and GO. SEE. A. DOCTOR/DERMATOLOGIST.
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by Horus(m): 10:47am On Jun 05, 2018
Victorgas:
Sometime later year, I started having severe itching and pimple like bumps around the head, back, face and chest regions after I left NYSC camp.

Thinking it was normal water reaction, I started using anti-fungal cream ( funbact A, Skinneal, and Upskin) but it persisted. I visited a pharmacy and some drugs were prescribed (forgotten their names).

I later got an appointment with a dermatologist at a general hospital. After minor examination, a drug(itraconazole) and Nizoral shampoo were prescribed which I've been using but 6 months down the line, no changes.

Is there anyone with a previous similar experience and how was it cured? Your suggestions are welcomed.

A vegetarian diet may be able to help with your skin problems
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by NovusHomo(m): 10:48am On Jun 05, 2018
Victorgas:

Why complain to Nairaland. Googe it and GO. SEE. A. DOCTOR/DERMATOLOGIST.

Hmm...
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by Adalassy: 10:48am On Jun 05, 2018
Came4apost:

No you were not helpful this is not herpes thanks ogbeni no answer them ooo no be herpes

Perhaps you think herpes is only the genital kind. This is herpes and this is what the OP has.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by dododawa1: 10:52am On Jun 05, 2018
Consult Lagos state octopediamn branch YABA sabo HoSiPITAL
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by drlateef: 10:52am On Jun 05, 2018
It's either acne or scabies. Scabies not common in those areas but the lession and symptoms appear scabitic.
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by Adalassy: 10:52am On Jun 05, 2018
oshe11:
Share before and after pics of the little boy here PLEASE

I can share the after when I visit him this evening for follow up treatment. I did not take his before pictures as I did not foresee a thread like this when we began his treatment.

His case was worse than the one the OP has and you can imagine this for a child who has suffered this for 3 years.

We are only 2 weeks into his treatment and from the pictures I will post you would easily be able to see old scars, healed scars and currently healing scars.
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 05, 2018
Victorgas:
As A Lab Scientist, I Know U Are Suffering From Fungal Infection. Visiting The Mycology Unit Of Any Govt Hospital Will Help. Culture And Sensitivity Will Be Carried Out On Ur Skin Scrap. No Further Delay Pls. Goodluck
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by Thegamingorca(m): 10:54am On Jun 05, 2018
Adalassy:

Perhaps you think herpes is only the genital kind. This is herpes and this is what the OP has.

Thats not what the op has you dumb bat.

You shouldn't jump to conclusions on what you haven't investigated on and offer to treat with alternative medicine so as to swindle the penniless ailing young man.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by Thegamingorca(m): 10:55am On Jun 05, 2018
INVINCIBLECSP:
As A Lab Scientist, I Know U Are Suffering From Fungal Infection. Visiting The Mycology Unit Of Any Govt Hospital Will Help. Culture And Sensitivity Will Be Carried Out On Ur Skin Scrap. No Further Delay Pls. Goodluck

You sp9oned that assumption out your ass right Mr scientist
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by ZealReal: 10:55am On Jun 05, 2018
MaeBlocks:
Contact me to try this and thank me later.

Pls can you drop ur contact, am having terrible pimples on my face.
Thanks
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by dododawa1: 10:56am On Jun 05, 2018
Consult DEMATOLOGY HoSiPITAL YABA SABO, is a federal government HoSiPITAL, just collect CARD and start treatment.
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by Berrilite(f): 10:57am On Jun 05, 2018
Hello Mr OP. I am an expert in skin conditions. In fact, I sell products to correct diseased skin. However, I will not prescribe any of my product for you because I know you wont be able to afford my products. My advice is simple and straight forward and i promise you that you will testify after seven days of using this therapy i want to give you.

GET ENOUGH FRESH MORINGA LEAVES, HARVESTED IN THE MORNING (Make sure rain didnt fall overnight to prevent too much water on the leaves), PICK ENOUGH THAT YOUR HAND CAN CARRY, THEN PULVERIZE WITH YOUR PALMS UNTIL YOU CAN COLLECT THE SAP (FLUID), THEN GENTLY RUB IT ON YOUR AFFECTED SKIN. LEAVE IT FOR ONE HOUR BEFORE BATHING. REPEAT THE SAME IN THE EVENING FOR SEVEN DAYS. THE RESULT WILL AMAZE YOUR DERMATOLOGIST.

PLEASE, COME BACK HERE AND SHARE YOUR TESTIMONY AGAIN AND REFERENCE Berrilite

Thank you
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by oshe11: 10:57am On Jun 05, 2018
Adalassy:

I can share the after when I visit him this evening for follow up treatment. I did not take his before pictures as I did not foresee a thread like this when we began his treatment.

His case was worse than the one the OP has and you can imagine this for a child who has suffered this for 3 years.

We are only 2 weeks into his treatment and from the pictures I will post you would easily be able to see old scars, healed scars and currently healing scars.
Okay thats cool. ..

As You can see on the thread, most people are having this issue including a friend of mine, so You can aswell create a thread and mention some mods to take it to FP for wider views when u get the pix

PS: You can also ask the parents if they have any pix of the child before you started his treatment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by Kingsley10000: 10:57am On Jun 05, 2018
find a very strong antibiotics and lotion to clear it.........they need to culture your skin

get well soon
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by Adalassy: 10:58am On Jun 05, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Thats not what the op has you dumb bat.

You shouldn't jump to conclusions on what you haven't investigated on and offer to treat with alternative medicine so as to swindle the penniless ailing young man.

Insults are rather uncalled for. Since you feel I do not know what I am talking about then kindly explain why for 6 months he has used numerous antibiotics and anitungal treatment applications and his condition still persisted?

He has been misdiagnosed and hence given wrong medication for his condition due to its propable lack of popularity as an infection.

Also, another reason why it could have persisted even if he was given conventional antiviral treatment would be because conventional medicine has no cure for herpes. They can only suppress it but the moment you stop taking the medication, there would be an almost instant reoccurrence unless when the virus decides to go dormant on its own.

This is not so with the alternative medicine we use.
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by jeffriano: 10:58am On Jun 05, 2018
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by Kingsley10000: 11:00am On Jun 05, 2018
sophieedo692:
Use strong antibiotic like augumentine or zinat
anti bacterial injection could be intergrated with augmentin and be should change lotion(not.funbat a)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Corper Quarantined For Monkeypox In Benue / Footballer Electrocuted At Betting Shop In Lagos / "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.