Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police (23696 Views)

Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished / Arrest Defaulters Of Shisha Ban, Adewole Tells Police - Read More / Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police by Wasky101: 9:07am On Jun 07, 2018
Ada
Re: Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police by ipobarecriminals: 9:07am On Jun 07, 2018
cool
Re: Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police by Horus(m): 9:07am On Jun 07, 2018
Arrested the producers and sellers, not the smokers
Re: Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police by Greatidonis: 9:07am On Jun 07, 2018
Is this not a way of giving this corrupt Sars officers the leverage to burst into night clubs and intimidate law abiding Nigerians both smokers and none smokers alike?

1 Like

Re: Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police by Emboi: 9:07am On Jun 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one, let's start with Tiwa Savage and Dj Enimoney. Then they should extend the arrest to dreadlocked folks.
Don't address people the way dem dress,any offa bank armed robber do dread

1 Like

Re: Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police by odubayor(m): 9:08am On Jun 07, 2018
they don't want science student to graduate again first they barn codeine then tramadol now shisha
Re: Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police by Khd95(m): 9:09am On Jun 07, 2018
SO IF I BUY SHISHA POT AND DO MY THING IN MY ROOM,HOW EKE WAN TAKE KNOW,ABI PEOPLE DON DEY CARRY SHISHA POT UPANDAN THE STREETS

NPF CAN SABI TRANSMISSION NONSENSE EHNN,FULANI HERDSMEN BUTCHER THEM FEW DAYS AGO,THEY DONT HAVE PLANS TO TRACK THE BLOOD SUCKING BEASTS DOWN,NA INNOCENT PEOPLE WEY DEY SMOKE DEY WAN DEY ARREST

MIND YOU,I DONT SMOKE BUT I DNT JUST SEE ANY SENSE IN THIS UNCONDITIONALN ARREST WARRANT

WHAT DO I EVEN KNOW SEF embarassed embarassed
Re: Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police by johnmattew: 9:10am On Jun 07, 2018
RuthlessLeader:
Misplaced priorities
They should also ban cigarettes so that we will know they are serious
cigarettes is 200x less deadly than shisha..... according to UN
Re: Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police by johnmattew: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2018
Niyinficient:
Is smoking cigarette a crime? why should this be a crime?
Bad news for smokers anyway.
learn to read.....they aren't baning cigarettes but shisha.....shisha is 100x more deadly than shisha
Re: Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police by skayT: 9:15am On Jun 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one, let's start with Tiwa Savage and Dj Enimoney.
Then they should extend the arrest to dreadlocked folks.
You've forgotten some people were born with dreadlocks? Oh! I just realized it's Nwamaikpe! Oloriburuku somebody!

1 Like

Re: Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police by ariesbull: 9:16am On Jun 07, 2018
e cigarettes are 95 percent healthier than conventional cigarettes and beside that it's not a hard drug.. they are not smoking but vaping ..what is wrong with this people

Are they more exposed than USA ...instead of encouragin folkz t
Re: Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police by Temple1288(m): 9:18am On Jun 07, 2018
Hahahahah! Minister of Health?! Why won't he give out laws when his son is somewhere in Spring St, Downtown Los Angeles (Los Angeles Club Crawl precisely)vaping the same Shisha...

The problem in Nigeria is bigger than Nigeria!!
Re: Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police by nelcliff(m): 9:20am On Jun 07, 2018
We have uncountable cases and issues to targle but then our so called govt of the day is here talking out of track. Hmmmm. May God help us..
Re: Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:21am On Jun 07, 2018
War against the youth in full swing. Why ? Because they realize you can't do anything about it since you don't vote.

# Get your PVC
Re: Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police by SniperSmurf(m): 9:22am On Jun 07, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
Why not kukuma ban cigarette? undecided

I tire for these locale confused hypocritical morons. Shisha is tobacco. OK ban cigarettes. Dullards with misplaced priorities.

Re: Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police by Temple1288(m): 9:23am On Jun 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one, let's start with Tiwa Savage and Dj Enimoney.

Dreadlocked folks? Where in the world is that done? It seems you're turning into a Monkey

1 Like

Re: Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:25am On Jun 07, 2018
thia Goverment are really confused i swear. so u will,enter Club to arrest people smoking shisha abi.
chai this people need deliverance

GREAT ONE
Contact us For your professional WEB DESIGN AND,DEVELOPMENT

check my signature for my contqct
Re: Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police by OttHin: 9:27am On Jun 07, 2018
CONFIRMED!!

To all women, especially you...
If a young man invites you over to his house (especially under the cover of
darkness) and you agree, you are suffering from an extremely rare disease known as

STUPIDITIS
Re: Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police by vascey(m): 9:30am On Jun 07, 2018
Developed economies are legalizing weed and making trillions from it (e.g. Canada)

Our clueless government is still dancing to the tunes of Tobacco companies and their owners (BAT and Phillip Morris).

Please tell me, what is the difference between Shisha and cigarette? They are all dangerous to health. Is it because the government is not earning as much revenue from Shisha? They can as well ban cigars, tobacco pipes, e-cigarettes etc.

Young ones reading please smokers are liable to die young. Don't indulge in any smoking habit because it doesn't help you in the short and long term. Those who indulge regret it and would gladly stop if it were easy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police by SniperSmurf(m): 9:31am On Jun 07, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

One day police will start arresting people who bleed their wife twice a day

Bleed?!?! cheesy
Re: Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

Bros you just like wahala... Werin we with dreads do you now.... Fela wasn't on dreads and bros smoke pass chimney....
Re: Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police by 21savages: 9:37am On Jun 07, 2018
I dnt take shisha oo buh the matter pain me...aswear
Re: Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police by olatemmie13(m): 9:37am On Jun 07, 2018
They should start from their children...
Re: Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 07, 2018
Zoharariel:
I hope the Police, Army & DSS will not go to Casper & Gambini's at the Ikeja City Mall where Shisha competition is always going on every night. grin

Even last night, while minding my business, I still counted atleast 13 lads at the outer garden puffing & using Shisha smoke to communicate with their maker. grin

I also pray to Jah Almighty that “The Shisha Room” on Fola Osibo Street in Lekki - will never be shut down by the FG - Amen! grin cry

Thank you for exposing two nook and crannies where illegal activities is being perpetrated. I will forward your Post to Buhari.
Re: Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police by Wellets50(m): 9:45am On Jun 07, 2018
Make them ban Beer because we are in Shari'a government
Re: Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police by RuthlessLeader(m): 9:47am On Jun 07, 2018
johnmattew:
cigarettes is 200x less deadly than shisha..... according to UN
Yeah you are right
Re: Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police by Ugosample(m): 9:50am On Jun 07, 2018
Temple1288:
Hahahahah! Minister of Health?! Why won't he give out laws when his son is somewhere in Spring St, Downtown Los Angeles (Los Angeles Club Crawl precisely)vaping the same Shisha...

The problem in Nigeria is bigger than Nigeria!!

LMAO

Hypocrisy of the African o

It spans from the sahel to the creeks.

The north imposed sharia on unfortunate folks, and their kids are balling in Abuja, Lagos and across the world

The south impose all manners of things under the guise of morality, and their kids are junkies abroad, homosexuals, etc

What a society to be born in

1 Like

Re: Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police by johnmattew: 9:52am On Jun 07, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Yeah you are right
yup.....if u smoke shisha for 7 mins,it is equivalent to smoking 13 cigarettes...that is 2 cigarettes in every minute
Re: Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police by AerialMapper: 9:53am On Jun 07, 2018
And what right does the FG have to arrest shisha smokers?

The FG does not cover healthcare if it’s citizens sonit isn’t as if smoking relating illnesses will create a burden on the system. The FG will only have a right to do this if it does provide some sort of health care cover which it doesn’t . So with all due disrespect Honorable Minister... Shut up
Re: Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police by OlujobaSamuel: 9:54am On Jun 07, 2018
I'm yet to see shisha in a public place before, will police now start invading clubs for the arrest or what? I seems not to understand the reasoning of the Min for Health(Sen &Junior), Interior, Justice, Edu(Junior, He never speaks like a prof, sometimes I even think sey na him be Adamu Adamu) and Def
Re: Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police by RuthlessLeader(m): 9:55am On Jun 07, 2018
johnmattew:
yup.....if u smoke shisha for 7 mins,it is equivalent to smoking 13 cigarettes...that is 2 cigarettes in every minute
What I was actually trying to say is that this government is just making noise using rocket launcher to kill mosquito while swatting the elephant in the room
Re: Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police by Maldek666: 10:04am On Jun 07, 2018
Crazy Buhari, in the 1980s he used WAI Brigade, now he is using SARS to disrupt citizens. What concerns shisha and the unexistent infrastructures.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NCDC Activates Anambra COVID-19 Testing Centre / How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins / Akin Abayomi: We Identified 119 People With COVID-19 Symptoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.