Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery (35005 Views)

Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police / Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery / Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by PFRB: 8:58am On Jun 05, 2018
jidamsel43:
The Nigerian police should act their script very well before throwing it to public because I can see the handiwork of amateur actors in the film

Thank you my brother.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Dannyset(m): 8:58am On Jun 05, 2018
Mtcheww
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:59am On Jun 05, 2018
See transmission

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Lokidude(m): 8:59am On Jun 05, 2018
5 months old Verified Naija Adsense with $67 ($54 finalized) for sale. Check my signature for my contact
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by iammdshola(m): 9:00am On Jun 05, 2018
shocked
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Lomprico2: 9:00am On Jun 05, 2018
Nigga got a better deal.
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by ariesbull: 9:02am On Jun 05, 2018
No wonder these guys from East call it zoo ...nothing adds up here

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 05, 2018
So Saraki kept them as things? But isn't that a different offence from being part of the armed robbery ?

Though one could say that Saraki being a sponsor of the thugs indirectly empowered them to wreck futher havoc through robbery

A good lawyer can clear these allegations from him I guess
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by KingMicky3286: 9:03am On Jun 05, 2018
Cheap scam...shooting yourself on the feet.

You have eveything and you can produce ... why do you need a partner to start production.......
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by luvmijeje(f): 9:03am On Jun 05, 2018
Can you all see how wicked how Polictians are?

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by yvett: 9:06am On Jun 05, 2018
hmmmmmm
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:07am On Jun 05, 2018
Let's See How Event Unfold

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by godszlave: 9:09am On Jun 05, 2018
saraki see your life

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:11am On Jun 05, 2018
ariesbull:
Some people are noted for this...I have noticed this in my stay in Lagos....the man stole and he was caught a stealing he should own up...why bring Saraki in ?

Is he the one that sent you to go and steal
Even if don't you know what is right and wrong

This is just stupid ....the stupid dude should face the consequences of his actions
I wonder how Saraki's name came into this matter

Every politician in Nigeria has political thugs that carry out their political mess(though that doesn't mean it's right)

Neither do I speak for Saraki but Saraki wasn't the one that robbed the bank neither is he the one that killed

So why involve him?

It like former SGF(Babachir Lawal) did something wrong and you accused Buhari of doing it even though SGF works for Buhari undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by jibs4lv(m): 9:12am On Jun 05, 2018
1x2x3:
The thieves are mad
Saraki is mad
IGP is mad
Buhari is mad
Nigeria itself is mad............. So unfortunate we found ourselves in this shiity Hellish hole. Who is the next president? He is mad.
what about you

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Jabioro: 9:13am On Jun 05, 2018
We must see it as it comes,be liberal,throw away every irk of biaseness,and kill sentimental voice.ln nushell Saraki did not send them to robbed but he nursed their thuggery to a full blown immunity stages that make then go into robbery..

6 Likes

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Acidosis(m): 9:13am On Jun 05, 2018
hammer2010:
First it was the audio, followed by the video. Now the transscipt? grin

The Police wants to be sure every body hears or sees the confession.

What could be their intentions for doing so undecided

To divert attention from transmitting transfusion
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by tunjijones(m): 9:13am On Jun 05, 2018
jidamsel43:
The Nigerian police should act their script very well before throwing it to public because I can see the handiwork of amateur actors in the film

How? Are you saying saraki is innocent

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by udemzyudex(m): 9:15am On Jun 05, 2018
odiks:

Really? I don't think you're seeing very well cos you need to ask God to open the eyes of understanding to see clearly. I see a link considering how Saraki himself raised the alarm some weeks ago. He sounded as who really had something to hide.

SMH
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 05, 2018
How desperate can APC get than organizing a robbery operation with people close to Kwara government and ordered them to kill dozens to make it a big deal just to nail Saraki. Same way they organized a kidnap and release operation with Boko Haram to proof that they're better than PDP. People's life are getting wasted in all these. Wouldn't it be easier for them to focus these energies on quality and transparent leadership to get people's approval instead this method of bloodshed and pain? Why are people so heartless. Anyway, I think they're cursed.
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by contigiency(m): 9:17am On Jun 05, 2018
jidamsel43:

How? please throw more light.
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Acidosis(m): 9:19am On Jun 05, 2018
tunjijones:

How? Are you saying saraki is innocent

Saraki is 100% innocent. All politicians, including Buhari, have political loyalists/thugs. Saraki's political thugs/loyalists committed a crime without his intention or approval. How then can you link the crime to Saraki?

You can't be a politician without loyalists, and ALL loyalists are political thugs. It is the same way NgeneUkwenu and Sarrki defends Buhari, these ones only do theirs on the Internet. Fact is, if you love any politician more than humanity and commonsense, then you're a political thug (it doesn't begin with carrying ammunitions).

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by JONSYN7154: 9:19am On Jun 05, 2018
jidamsel43:
Honestly, anybody who opposed Buhari is either link with one thing or the other.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Lipscomb(m): 9:19am On Jun 05, 2018
jidamsel43:
i sue you're really annoying. I pray God make you suffer like bukola make kwarans suffered. I pray buhari don't allow them to swept this Case under the carpet,bukola and his crews must face law .

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by kashman001: 9:22am On Jun 05, 2018
something dey happen underground

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by buhariguy(m): 9:26am On Jun 05, 2018
hammer2010:
First it was the audio, followed by the video. Now the transscipt? grin

The Police wants to be sure every body hears or sees the confession.

What could be their intentions for doing so undecided
because of those intellectually jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra party, PDP .
Even as they are seeing it in blue and black , they are still forming is a lie.
JONSYN7154:
Honestly, anybody who opposed Buhari is either link with one thing or the other.
Takeproft:
How desperate can APC get than organizing a robbery operation with people close to Kwara government and ordered them to kill dozens to make it a big deal just to nail Saraki. Same way they organized a kidnap and release operation with Boko Haram to proof that they're better than PDP. People's life are getting wasted in all these. Wouldn't it be easier for them to focus these energies on quality and transparent leadership to get people's approval instead this method of bloodshed and pain? Why are people so heartless. Anyway, I think they're cursed.
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by contigiency(m): 9:27am On Jun 05, 2018
Takeproft:

Do you have a proof that APC organised the incident? How can a government plan to bring bad image against itself by organising such a crime against the people they are leading? It will pay us better if we chose to be reasonable and constructive instead of throwing all we have to the gutter just because of hatred.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by princeade86(m): 9:28am On Jun 05, 2018
I tell u that they can't use political thugs to nail saraki except another thing. all of them know each other.
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by princeade86(m): 9:33am On Jun 05, 2018
Lipscomb:
i sue you're really annoying. I pray God make you suffer like bukola make kwarans suffered. I pray buhari don't allow them to swept this Case under the carpet,bukola and his crews must face law .
and tell me how lagosians they suffer in d hand of tinubu. pls forget about sentiment and base on fact. all politicians are d same. God shud just help us in dis country my bro. I spent most of my life in both ilorin and Lagos and I can tell u that is not bukola saraki that is making them to suffer but all our leaders. all kwara state kings are gullible and thieves.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by ba7man(m): 9:34am On Jun 05, 2018
jidamsel43:
Its sad when I see people like you that can use their brains to comprehend simple issues.

Saraki is a Nigerian politician.

Nigerian politicians have political thugs.

Saraki's political thugs carried out a robbery.

Saraki wasn't aware of their plans.

This whole issue broken down for dummies like you.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by soso101: 9:35am On Jun 05, 2018
Nobody is above the law but i feel there is a politically intonation in the police interrogation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes / It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega / "Who Is The King Of Stuffing Dollars?" - Shekarau Hits Back At Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.